Author Topic: EYE SWEAR TO GOD  (Read 446 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

EYE SWEAR TO GOD
« on: February 27, 2008, 01:31:01 PM »
http://www.afrostyly.com/english/afro/news/more_afrikaner_pigs.htm

you white people make me sick...... you go into Black countries and think you run it and do what ever the fuck u guys want. pissing in food and giving it out to Blacks.... eye swear to GOD all of you guys should be de- fuckin-stroyed........ cant wait for the day Blacs in Africa stop killing eachother and start kicking whites out and killing them word.

JAZ

Re: EYE SWEAR TO GOD
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:34:25 PM »
hugh dont love me no more?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:36:12 PM »
 :stir: :monkey_piss:

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 01:36:23 PM »
Fuckin' crackas >:(
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 01:57:58 PM »
Yeah sure, blame all white people ::)

kemizt

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 02:09:55 PM »
cant wait for the day Blacs in Africa stop killing eachother and start kicking whites out and killing them word.

It's ironic that one of the central ways that black people were initially overtaken by white people was their own inner fighting: African tribes warring with each other, selling each other into slavery. That turmoil has continued through the present day. Whites with exploiting intentions have seen this trend all along, and have taken advantage of it. Maybe it's time to stop blaming black ills on white people, and take a better look at what black society could be doing better to prevent those problems and rise out of them in the future?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »
..That's horrible!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 02:24:57 PM »
cant wait for the day Blacs in Africa stop killing eachother and start kicking whites out and killing them word.

It's ironic that one of the central ways that black people were initially overtaken by white people was their own inner fighting: African tribes warring with each other, selling each other into slavery. That turmoil has continued through the present day. Whites with exploiting intentions have seen this trend all along, and have taken advantage of it. Maybe it's time to stop blaming black ills on white people, and take a better look at what black society could be doing better to prevent those problems and rise out of them in the future?

You Know...fighting amongst Blacks has always been an issue.I doubt that it will get any better..or we'll see less of it..
I' still hope for the better..but resigned to the fact that i may not see it in my lifetime, but slowly things are changing..But what does Guys did was uncalled for..
I'm just that's just the tip of the iceberg  of such occurrences in that part of the World!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 02:25:48 PM »

oh man you people crack me up.... you said the down fall of Africans ( slavery etc) is all because of them.. get the fuck  out of here. eye guess the native americans... too huh....... oh  what about the native Hawaiians, or what about the aborigines, india you see a fuckin pattern here, you white people are the problem. the biggest enemy towards mother nature....  fuckin sick filthy people. aint no coincidence that the places ravaged by AIDS are majority well basically countries populated by so called colored people.... dont give me that shit......... white= devil in the flesh

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 02:37:56 PM »
Notice how i said "whites with exploiting intentions have seen this trend, and have taken advantage of it"? Africans had the power to repel Europeans if they had formidably united. If you can't see that, then you're essentially saying that the African race was inferior to Europeans, and that was the cause of its relative downfall. Is that what you've been trying to get through?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »
Notice how i said "whites with exploiting intentions have seen this trend, and have taken advantage of it"? Africans had the power to repel Europeans if they had formidably united. If you can't see that, then you're essentially saying that the African race was inferior to Europeans, and that was the cause of its relative downfall. Is that what you've been trying to get through?

no thats what the fuck you really mean.......... the white people= devil, what they use trickology........  how long u guys supposed to rule? for 6,000 years and thats almost up......... eye swear eye cant stand you mutha fuckers.......... you people think your so much better than other people......... got the whole world fooled like you guys are straight angels...... eye cant stand it......

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »
no thats what the fuck you really mean.......... the white people= devil, what they use trickology........  how long u guys supposed to rule? for 6,000 years and thats almost up......... eye swear eye cant stand you mutha fuckers.......... you people think your so much better than other people......... got the whole world fooled like you guys are straight angels...... eye cant stand it......
+1 Chuuuuch
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »

Actually, that's not what I mean; every race is inherently equal. I've got nothing to hide, and I'm certainly not trying to trick anybody. The reason you can't stand me is because I just showed you how ignorant you're being, and the only thing that you can do is to keep on hating me because you have no valid point or reason with which to disprove what I've said.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »
THAT WAS FUCKED UP.  :puke:

Alot of crackas seriously need a bullet in the head, stop lying to yourselves DUBCC nerds. My white friends tell me all the time "white people are the devil man", I laugh at this though he says it partly in jest but not without seriousness.

Now hear this, because you must learn too:

The devil knows all languages and crosses all ethnicities and is in all mankind, Jesus and Buddha had to confront the devil in themselves, its just white people seem to have a problem accepting the devil in themself and justify it through political rational mechanical equivocal bullshit, black people are and know they can be ignorant ,why you think you got rap music and an endless stream of ignorance celebration through music and culture and look at the state of black people themselves. Its just whites see themselves as inherently sophisticated and civilised and any evil committed is justified in some context, the white-man is the devil, say it loud cunt-faces and if you take offence to what I say then you are a queer

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImCRPvecjs0&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ImCRPvecjs0&amp;rel=1</a>
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 04:14:14 PM by Australian Bastard »

JAZ

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 03:29:59 PM »
y'all just mad cus you cant go out to the tanning salon like us caucasoids.