Author Topic: EYE SWEAR TO GOD  (Read 445 times)

Australian Bastard

Re: EYE SWEAR TO GOD
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 04:13:48 AM »
you see, the problem is white people on here who pile on insults. i'm white, and i'm proud of it, but i'm not about to call people out and act like an ignorant malcontent because of someone else's opinions. it's my opinion that job is racist and ignorant towards white people, and that he should broaden his horizons on how he judges somebody, although i can see how he might feel the way he does simply from the way that some people reach out and respond to him.

ya dig?

yeah I can dig that. Plus its THE INTERNET, it ain't inter-personal real life people gotta remember yall 21st century children. Props on the lateral thinking, its what the world needs. Job is the homey because I recognise him as somebody who tends to form his own opinions and pursue knowledge, you see, most people don't do that, its fustrating, they just follow the default avenues of thought, I know the homey can be crude, but chances are like anybody; we are all racist its just only with time, experience and the pursuit of understanding do we develop a deeper sense of humanity.

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”
                                     -Mahatma Gandhi quote

"Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected”
                                                                                           -Mahatma Gandhi quote

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:29:12 AM by Australian Bastard »

Australian Bastard

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 04:31:02 AM »
^
I don't need that, born with a tan baby the way God made me.

youre so special to me. ;)
and you to me too :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1</a>

rofl @ that autoplay.

its truth my european friend. ;)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:37:38 AM by Australian Bastard »

JAZ

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 07:08:30 AM »
^
I don't need that, born with a tan baby the way God made me.

youre so special to me. ;)
and you to me too :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rLxTpsIVzzo&amp;rel=1</a>

rofl @ that autoplay.

its truth my european friend. ;)
word. everybody needs some Beatles. ;)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »
job needs 2 suck a white cock
WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUS BLACKMAN OF THIS EARTH. WE ONLY SUCK BLACK COCKS, YA OVERDIG???????
yo on the real sikotic you a fagget ass nigga...... go link up with mikejackson and finish the incomplete job....... and turn 100percent white

tempo2

« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 08:38:41 AM »
so do you hate all white people? so if one day you were to somehow collapse and awaoke the next day in hospital and you find out some white guy was driving by, seen you layed out on the floor, give you mouth to mouth, drove you to hospital and damm near saved your life? would you hate him because his white?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 09:00:21 AM »
so do you hate all white people? so if one day you were to somehow collapse and awaoke the next day in hospital and you find out some white guy was driving by, seen you layed out on the floor, give you mouth to mouth, drove you to hospital and damm near saved your life? would you hate him because his white?

first off you called me unintelligent and illiterate before rite? why you avoiding this then:

Job the nob!!!! whats up? no offence mate but your a cock. The lowest form and least intellegent form of debate is argument. Instead of giving constructive critiscm which I (and other white pople) would listen too even if it was an attack on our race. If its constructive critism and we can debate it im all for it. But the nob you are your to illetrate to do that. Also its funny how you say "the days of me answering to you people is over" but yet you want us to answer to you?

so what does this make you?

second, why do people always have to ask those type of questions, like lets get real.......... eye am human..... how could eye act ill towards an individual, who saved my life?? that still doesn't take from the fact that the majority of you people are evil and always have one motive: exploit, rape, destroy, money etc)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:34 AM »
i am gettin in on this shit. i dont trust white people.