Author Topic: Popular Culture - The Truth Is In There  (Read 124 times)

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
Popular Culture - The Truth Is In There
« on: March 05, 2008, 10:56:27 PM »
 “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” is a book I am ashamed to say I have only recently read. Imagine my surprise when, on page 158, Malcolm talks about first hearing about Masonry. His brother Reginald tells Malcolm “The devil uses his Masonry to rule other people”.

Of course, at this point, Malcolm is introduced to an idea he later discarded: the white man is the devil. Reginald, again, tells Malcolm all white people know they are devils “especially Masons”.

How revelatory! I wish the millions who have read this book didn’t gloss over this tiny part of his life story. He makes an interesting point: if 360 degrees is the maximum in life, why are the Masons limited to 33 degrees?

I realize that is sort of comparing apples to oranges, in a sense, but had this line of thinking been pursued, America might have been saved, instead of descending into the maelstrom of misery it currently inhabits.

On one hand, the libertarian in me says people should be allowed to associate with whomever they choose, or to exclude whomever they do not want to associate with. But, when you consider the influence Masons have in law enforcement and the courts, you see that Masonry crosses a line into immorality and becomes the very opposite of libertarianism: rule by secrecy.

Harry Harrison is God
Author Harry Harrison dealt with this reptilian (actually, reptoid) possibility more than twenty years ago. His novel, “West of Eden”, the first of a trilogy, is a stunning exploration of “What If?’ and frankly I’m amazed that I never hear it mentioned in the context of reptilian research.

I suspect it’s not brought up because it is clearly a work of fiction, not an attempt at explaining some great unknown. In it, Harrison details two cultures on two separate continents. On one continent reside the humanoids, our mammalian forefathers. On another, reptoids: thinking, upright-walking descendants of reptiles. These reptoids possess a culture that is in fact highly advanced in relation to the humanoids.

In addition to being highly organized as a group, they also possess technology far superior to the humanoids. It is based in biology and genetics. For instance, to develop a microscope, they genetically engineer a large eye that serves as a magnification lens.

It is a stunning piece of work. Truly inspired literature, and it predates modern reptilian research by decades. On one hand, it is a brilliant examination of reptilian culture as a race that is as entitled to the Earth as we humanoids are. On the other hand, it is fiction, as I have said, and is the work of Mr. Harrison’s fiery imagination.

It illustrates, I think, the danger in getting too deeply involved with reptilian research as a defining worldview. If people are accepting as fact something that was written to entertain, without a solid basis for those beliefs, without being aware of their origins, we are being set up for a minor disaster.

Search the web for references to people who have killed recently, due to voices in their head. Or in order to destroy a demon they believed inhabited someone they knew. There are quite a lot more things like this going on than you may imagine. I feel it is only a matter of time before some troubled soul kills a “reptilian”. It will be tragic, and people like you and I may be contributors to the occurrence.

I’m not saying there is no such thing. That would take all the fun out of it, for me. But please exercise good judgment when pursuing these matters. If you see things others don’t, hear voices, or are deeply involved with reptilian research to the point of excluding all other viewpoints, take a deep breath and a brisk walk down to the library or bookstore and pick up “West of Eden”. Understand that the origin of these beliefs lie, in part, in fiction.

Besides, I’m pretty sure this reptilian stuff is just a cover for the real rulers of the universe - the insectoids.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Australian Bastard

Re: Popular Culture - The Truth Is In There
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:42:13 AM »
 :sshh: You've been playing your square well so far young man, I would hate for that wallet of yours to be mistaken for something else...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:48:25 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus - 322 Skull and Bones Set »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 08:33:24 AM »
nice copy and paste job.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 11:49:13 AM »
nice copy and paste job.

yeah, extremely difficult to track that one ::)

lol at the rolling eyes... i read 2 paragraphs of that text, realised it wasn't written by the original poster and made my smart-ass comment. i had no idea where he/she had taken the text from...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 11:57:40 AM »
nice copy and paste job.
aiite this is gay...... ban this person on the real mods or who is in charge of that........ eye dont care what you people do but dont go around frontin, tryin to make me look bad......... you over doing it.... eye can see right through your weak , gimmick, style

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »
Eye pasted the article yes, but there is a strong message to be discovered. Eye suggest you people stop with your kkk wigger shit and pay attention.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »
I read the book back in middle school. Dont remember him having a problem with bricklayers though...wierd..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"