Author Topic: Can U Hav Romance Widout Finance?  (Read 264 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can U Hav Romance Widout Finance?
« on: February 28, 2008, 03:24:21 PM »
is it possible,?whether u like it or not.. most of the time..once u gt wifey.. ur the one paying out.. from the courtship phase to when ur actualy goin out wid her.. ur spending money on clothes, taking her out, buying presents etc...

so is it possible to have true love widout there being less money in ur pocket?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Can U Hav Romance Widout Finance?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »
stop buying bitches clothes. thats my advice.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:11:20 PM »
Finance is my romance, ya dig?

Don't listen to these girl who claim they're "old-fashioned", they just want a free meal. If they were so "old-fashioned" they would stay home and cook a fuckin' meal, not watch Oprah and Lifetime all gat damn day. That's why I said it before and I'll say it again: the woman I choose to marry will not be born in the US and English will not be her first language.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 08:47:37 PM by Turf Hitta »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 09:24:31 AM »
eye dont see why not. it depends on the type of girl that you got........ there are women out there that are laid back and have a 50/50 relationship, complementing each other type relationship( like me and my earth). if you got a chick thats all about the dough and having a benz and pedicures, shoppin at expensive stores everyday then eye guess not..........

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »
Can you have romance without finance?

Well... that depends... are you 14? 

Naw, for real though.  You can have true love, in the sense that, you can have a woman that loves you and you love her even though you don't have finance.  But the problem is, you won't be calling the shots, you won't be able to control your own destiny. 

If you have money and the right girl, then you can have the relationship the way you want it.

If you don't have money you can still have the girl, but you won't be able to arrange the relationship the way you want it.

Peace.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 09:47:22 AM »
Ummm, of course nigga. That's what it's about.

Money? Never that. You buggin' on that question period.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
You can't have the romance YOU want without finance.  You could have romance but you wouldn't be happy with it.

The reason you're spending money on a girl is because you *want* to spend money on a girl.  If you didn't want to, you wouldn't be dating a girl that involves that in the romance. 

I'm not saying anything's wrong with it.  I'm the same way.  I wouldn't be happy dating a girl that wouldn't let me spend any money on her, and I won't allow a girl to spend any money on me.  Why?  ... because that's my idea of Romance.

Some people's idea of romance is all we do is lay around the house and only go out on triple coupon tuesday to buy cheap-ass groceries and come back to the house and watch public access t.v.

Personally, I'm more like Ric Flair. 

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 08:31:00 AM »
that u tube video is down