Author Topic: Barack Obama on Hip-Hop... a great interview  (Read 616 times)

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Barack Obama on Hip-Hop... a great interview
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

They stated a fact and you said that it was a lie I have pointed it out to you that it's not a lie and now you are laughing it off. You are making yourself look even more ridiculous let me guess....you watched the video and rejected the associations because after all Obama is "America fighting for your freedom". You just get more and more ridiculous if it's outside your belief system, then i am a liar and when I point out to you I am not a liar, it doesn't matter. When reality becomes a little too real just create another reality and then it makes it easy to say Ron Paul wants to get rid of the dollar when he never said anything of the sort and then in the same breath talk about it's insane to get rid of the federal reserve, when it's the federal destroying the dollar by continually devaluing it.

You really don't get it do you it's like I am only playing intermediate checkers and you have barely learnt to crawl. Now despite what you may think about that, I am not even complimenting myself it's something that makes me despair sometimes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

They stated a fact and you said that it was a lie I have pointed it out to you that it's not a lie and now you are laughing it off. You are making yourself look even more ridiculous let me guess....you watched the video and rejected the associations because after all Obama is "America fighting for your freedom". You just get more and more ridiculous if it's outside your belief system, then i am a liar and when I point out to you I am not a liar, it doesn't matter. When reality becomes a little too real just create another reality and then it makes it easy to say Ron Paul wants to get rid of the dollar when he never said anything of the sort and then in the same breath talk about it's insane to get rid of the federal reserve, when it's the federal destroying the dollar by continually devaluing it.

You really don't get it do you it's like I am only playing intermediate checkers and you have barely learnt to crawl. Now despite what you may think about that, I am not even complimenting myself it's something that makes me despair sometimes.

I'll be honest... I never heard of the Bush/Obama deal. I looked it up, and it gots some cred. Still, their relation is so distance that it is laughable. Dogg, I'm related to De La Hoya by that distance, by marriage... lol... does that mean I'm in on his boxing deals and will be a dark figure in the background that will run the boxing world.

Dude, I never said Ron Paul wants to get rid of the dollar. I know what Ron Paul is about, I've read up on him, watch all the videos and I flatly dissagree with him. I'm from the urban areas, schools are broken down, people don't have health care and can't see a doctor, people are getting kicked out because they can't pay their rent, they are people that work 40 hours a week, and get over time. We are a nation that is highly unequal, so much so that they market will fix things is laughed at, because the market has allowed the rich to get richer and the poor has gotten poorer. I could get on a whole deeper level, but I like to keep my swag up... lol. But in the end, I agree with Obama, even if his 11x's great grandma was sucking W's 11x's grandpa's dick.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »

does that mean I'm in on his boxing deals and will be a dark figure in the background that will run the boxing world.

[/quote]

Hey man, hook it up  8)  lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

does that mean I'm in on his boxing deals and will be a dark figure in the background that will run the boxing world.

Hey man, hook it up  8)  lol
[/quote]

I'll let make a undercard for De La Hoya/Mayweather 2  8)

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

Lol..... yes you did say he wants to get rid of the currency and replace it with gold that's just a fundamental and bizarre misunderstanding.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 04:02:12 PM »
Virtuoso, you do realize that for Obama to have a chance at the presidency in the United States he has to do some things he may not be in agreement with, he has to deal with some shady characters and organizations... because they are so powerful that if he doesn't pacify them they will immediately bring him down.  You do realize this?

You are being totally unrealistic. 

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »
Oh come on infinite he has backed by some of the most powerful men in corporate America they could pull the rug away from him anytime they want. I knew you were going to suggest that he was an insider working against them you are being totally unrealistic in your views that he is a maverick his advisor is an evil genius piece of scum who is still very much intent on world war 3.
Here is just a snapshot of info on him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Bearing in mind Obama addressed it "as a fashion to disparage the IMF" implying the IMF is a source of good which needs some "reforms"
read this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169630.msg1746198#msg1746198
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:25:20 PM by virtuoso »

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2008, 04:25:29 PM »
Oh come on infinite he has backed by some of the most powerful men in corporate America they could pull the rug away from him anytime they want. I knew you were going to suggest that he was an insider working against them you are being totally unrealistic in your views that he is a maverick his advisor is an evil genius piece of scum who is still very much intent on world war 3.
Here is just a snapshot of info on him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Obama is an insider working against him.  That's a good way to put it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:28:33 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »

Bearing in mind Obama addressed it "as a fashion to disparage the IMF" implying the IMF is a source of good which needs some "reforms"
read this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169630.msg1746198#msg1746198

His daughter is Mika... damn... that's fire... literally

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VdNcCcweL0&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6VdNcCcweL0&amp;hl=en</a>

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »

thinks of Team America..... "Obama and Brzienski fighting for your freedom"

read this http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Chessboard-American-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261

However never mind the insanity of wanting to provoke world war 3, dude Obama is down with hip hop!!!!

dexter

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2008, 08:06:49 AM »
both suck

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2008, 08:18:58 AM »
I like this guy more every time I hear him speak.

/agree

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »
Gay Z?...and i hated obama before

Archetype

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »
Gay Z?...and i hated obama before