Author Topic: Barack Obama on Hip-Hop... a great interview  (Read 1159 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Barack Obama on Hip-Hop... a great interview
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »
lol did he just say the jay z album was tight?

yes he did... lol... it actually was... I thought it was WAY better than his last one and might be his best since Blueprint... not better than Blue Print but better than Blueprint 2, Black Album and Kingdom Come.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »
MDogg... can you re-up the link for me, I think it died, I never got a chance to check it out.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 12:10:03 AM »
Props to MDogg.  I've never been into Jay-Z or Kanye West, I wish he wouldn't have felt like Jay-Z had to be the first name out of his mouth... but other than that, this shows  that  Obama is really in touch with our generation, and if it wasn't for the White-Judeo-Christian controlled media he could show even more candidly how down he really is.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 02:35:19 PM »
Oh enough with worshipping this man just because he is black infinite. The white/jewish controlled media you speak of is real, the white/jewish controlled CFR is real and guess what? Obama is CFR so please stop trying to pretend that he is some kind of maverick or you are just acting as a knowing gate keeper. It's  exactly the same as when someone like webster tarpley will expose an evil politician but then he will steer you towards looking at another corrupt owned politician in a positive light.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 10:02:30 PM »
Oh enough with worshipping this man just because he is black infinite. The white/jewish controlled media you speak of is real, the white/jewish controlled CFR is real and guess what? Obama is CFR so please stop trying to pretend that he is some kind of maverick or you are just acting as a knowing gate keeper. It's  exactly the same as when someone like webster tarpley will expose an evil politician but then he will steer you towards looking at another corrupt owned politician in a positive light.

Your trippin man...  Have you ever heard the saying, "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Well, you are just anti-everything.  You don't stand for anything.

Your like the people that cry out day and night against the war in Iraq and then at the same time call the people engineering the Iraqi resistance "brutal terrorists".  So you call America's aggression evil and the resistance to it, evil.  Or the people that always complaining about and criticizing everything and never offering a solution in it's place. 

Peep this man.  Ron Paul was my candidate when it come to political ideology; I am a Libertarian.  So I'm no Obama dickrider.

But, there are also plenty of reasons for me to identify with and love Barack Obama as a person... 

-I am a Muslim, Obama's father's side of the family is Muslim, and Obama himself has a Muslim name.

-Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world and Obama grew up there and went to Islamic school.

-I love African culture above all other cultures.  I spent a month in West Africa last year and it was one of the first times I've been happy in a long time.  It still puts me in a good mood any time I think about it... and I love the people there.  Well, Obama is African!  So obviously I am excited about his candidacy, we have never had an African make it this far in America.  He is celebrated throughout the continent. 

-My favorite movie director is Spike Lee.  This dude's first date with his wife was to go see Spike Lee's "Do the Right Thing".

-Obama used to work with Palestinian organizations in Chicago and was sympathetic to their cause back in the day.  He just can't openly sympathize with them now, because the Jewish lobby is too powerful.

-His wife is a dime and she's brilliant, too.

...you feel me?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 10:04:39 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 10:04:21 PM »
bryan i bet you jack off to oprah

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

I don't like Oprah.  What makes you think I would like Oprah? 

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2008, 10:19:34 PM »

I don't like Oprah.  What makes you think I would like Oprah? 

she is black. ohh wait you only like real, authentic, africans huh, theyre much more interesting right? like animals? your midwestern upbringing has made black people sought after commodities in your eyes, and you will dedicate your life to "them"

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2008, 10:25:44 PM »

she is black. ohh wait you only like real, authentic, africans huh, theyre much more interesting right? like animals? your midwestern upbringing has made black people sought after commodities in your eyes, and you will dedicate your life to "them"

What you are trying to do is make me feel ashamed or something because I like African culture.  The problem for you is that I don't find anything shameful in it.  So your just wasting your time, but go on.. do what you do.. I understand this is what you do, so everyone chooses how to live their life, and how to use their words.  I just think your wasting your time following me into every thread.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2008, 12:17:44 AM »

What you are trying to do is make me feel ashamed or something because I like African culture.  The problem for you is that I don't find anything shameful in it.  So your just wasting your time, but go on.. do what you do.. I understand this is what you do, so everyone chooses how to live their life, and how to use their words.  I just think your wasting your time following me into every thread.

i'm not trying to make you ashamed of liking african culture, i love it as well, but you have abandoned your self identity as a white person

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2008, 12:23:10 AM »

i'm not trying to make you ashamed of liking african culture, i love it as well, but you have abandoned your self identity as a white person

lol... and what is white culture?  Going out quail hunting and shopping at Cabela's?

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2008, 12:37:00 AM »

lol... and what is white culture?  Going out quail hunting and shopping at Cabela's?

dont use logical fallacies bryguy to defend your wiggerness. you know every ethnicity is rich with their own culture, except for african, their culture is just raping and not eating  :P

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2008, 12:49:30 AM »

dont use logical fallacies bryguy to defend your wiggerness. you know every ethnicity is rich with their own culture, except for african, their culture is just raping and not eating  :P

Actually, I will say that European art and culture is very rich.   

However, white American culture...... and talking about my "white identity", I really would love to have you explain to me what that it is, because I'd love to hear what you think the "white identity" and "white culture" is that I should be practicing in America.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:51:22 AM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2008, 12:59:26 AM »

Actually, I will say that European art and culture is very rich.  However, white American culture...... and talking about my "white identity", I really would love to have you explain to me what that it is, because I have no idea what it means to be white in America. 

how can you not, you are white, you were raised in what is known as "America's Heartland", the epitome of white christian republican America. and you know damn well it ain't where you're at, it's where you're from. The farms, the agriculture, the church, the football, all that shit you grew up with bryan. that is unique culture in of itself, and you decided to throw it all away because you were an outcast in high school. that didn't make you anything like the rap artists who you listened to, but you needed something bigger than yourself and community to latch on to, so you had blacks, the islam, then africa, communities and peoples polar opposite to the one that had rejected you as you grew up. you didn't have to be a white bred hick like your family bryan, but you didn't have to completely reject everything that molded you while you were young. But you did. Almost bi-polar in nature you could say. in a way i feel sorry for you and want you to be happy because you couldve found acceptance in other parts of America, you didn't have to reject the world around you and burn bridges, but i guess that's how the cookie crumbles...not much to do but congratulate you on you fun vacations and watch the abyssal madness consume you.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2008, 01:36:26 AM »

Infinite I am not anti everything you just love anything black, that's fine but I tell you what I am anti, I am anti the CFR, I am anti the trilateral commission. It's like you are in a state of denial the CFR is the global commerce arm of the world, just look at all of the powerful figures who belong to it. Obama is part of the CFR and yet that somehow doesn't matter, that somehow despite belonging to this world arm, that he is against the establishment. You truly are rapidly descending into a joke I am for democratic open accountable bodies, not for the same groups who use their power to deceive, cheat and screw the entire world including your beloved Africa. Obama is being pushed because the establishment aren't dumb, they realise that people don't trust rich white men anymore, that they demand a change, so instead they are pushing CFR black member Obama. I don't know how else to put it to you Obama is just a puppet and clearly believes in the idealology of the CFR or he would not be a member. Or perhaps you have convinced yourself that he inside an arm of the elite government, working against it.

Let us think about that rationally just for a moment, you said the jewish/european media controls the flow of information and that's true, you said they set public opinion and that's true, you said the think tanks steer the policies and that's true so since all of that is true, the media would ignore this man if he really was a renegade. The entire media would demonise this man but instead they don't and segments of the elite media controllers are pushing him and why? because the owners of some of the largest media corporations are members of the CFR. I am not going to stand for something because it feels good and it seems him having some sorts of muslim roots is what is swaying you to, the fact that he is black also, seems to secure it, I don't give a shit about that. If he really was a renegade, I would not be saying any of these things I am only able to say them because there is so much ammo to use against him.

I mean ffs Infinite you said the sunni wahabi Al Queda sect is run by the west and that is well documented and yet his military advisor is Brzienski, the brainchild of Al Queda!. What part of the calculation 1 add 1 is preventing you from making 2?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 01:58:50 AM by virtuoso »