Author Topic: Barack Obama on Hip-Hop... a great interview  (Read 1155 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Barack Obama on Hip-Hop... a great interview
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2008, 03:21:32 AM »

Infinite I am not anti everything you just love anything black, that's fine but I tell you what I am anti, I am anti the CFR, I am anti the trilateral commission. It's like you are in a state of denial the CFR is the global commerce arm of the world, just look at all of the powerful figures who belong to it. Obama is part of the CFR and yet that somehow doesn't matter, that somehow despite belonging to this world arm, that he is against the establishment. You truly are rapidly descending into a joke I am for democratic open accountable bodies, not for the same groups who use their power to deceive, cheat and screw the entire world including your beloved Africa. Obama is being pushed because the establishment aren't dumb, they realise that people don't trust rich white men anymore, that they demand a change, so instead they are pushing CFR black member Obama. I don't know how else to put it to you Obama is just a puppet and clearly believes in the idealology of the CFR or he would not be a member. Or perhaps you have convinced yourself that he inside an arm of the elite government, working against it.

Let us think about that rationally just for a moment, you said the jewish/european media controls the flow of information and that's true, you said they set public opinion and that's true, you said the think tanks steer the policies and that's true so since all of that is true, the media would ignore this man if he really was a renegade. The entire media would demonise this man but instead they don't and segments of the elite media controllers are pushing him and why? because the owners of some of the largest media corporations are members of the CFR. I am not going to stand for something because it feels good and it seems him having some sorts of muslim roots is what is swaying you to, the fact that he is black also, seems to secure it, I don't give a shit about that. If he really was a renegade, I would not be saying any of these things I am only able to say them because there is so much ammo to use against him.

I mean ffs Infinite you said the sunni wahabi Al Queda sect is run by the west and that is well documented and yet his military advisor is Brzienski, the brainchild of Al Queda!. What part of the calculation 1 add 1 is preventing you from making 2?

I need to read more about CFR, can you hook me up with some links to some basic info.

Also, the Judeo-Christian establishment does not support Obama like you think.  He was just being used to defeat Hillary for the democratic nomination, so that the Republicans could win the general election.  Then the crackers and Jews got scared when he won 11 states in a row, and so they started their hate campaign against him a couple weeks ago, and they have now put their machine into action to bring him down.

And I don't remember ever saying anything about "the Sunni Wahhabi Al-Queda sect" being ran by the West.  I'm not one of those people that thinks that Usama is CIA operative or something like that.  The only thing I may have suggested is that the CIA and Massood were pulling false flag operations, planting bombs, harming civilians to fuel sectarian fueds, and blaming it on the invisible boogie man, the Islamic "terrorist".
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2008, 06:12:21 AM »
Well just to respond quickly if a black candidate was really a maverick I would support him, if he really was trying to change the status quo, I wouldn't give a shit what colour he was, this has nothing to do with race.

The CFR information you asked for is encapsulated quite nicely in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_zs3GgOVv4&eurl=http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30.

Thirdly I suggest that you dilligently research into who Brizienski is, what he stands for and maybe even read his book. When you have, remember this is Barack's advisor. As far as what you said about certain segments of the elite against Obama, yes that is true and hence why I said he is getting pushed by some segments. What you basically have is a poligarchy and Obama and his advisors are one of the competing elites and Hilary's are another.

Finally, it's documented that Bin Laden was a CIA agent, it's also documented that western intelligence agencies are supporting islamic fighters in Iran. It's also documented that they were basically running islamic fighters in Kosovo. It is also true that mossad, MI6, the CIA have carried out bombings before and furthermore, there are more mercenaries in Iraq now then there are soldiers. They answer to no one as has been proved by Blackwater and so I have little doubt that the big car bombs are courtesy of such groups.

By the way I can illustrate that you are wrong in saying I am anti everything, that simply isn't true. I support what UKIP are trying to do and for that matter I support Ron Paul. I wish there was someone akin to him in this country but alas there is not. I should also add to that list Cynthia Mkinney and Dennis Kucinich, someone similar to them in this country would be welcome also.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 06:25:50 AM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2008, 08:03:57 AM »
Well just to respond quickly if a black candidate was really a maverick I would support him, if he really was trying to change the status quo, I wouldn't give a shit what colour he was, this has nothing to do with race.

The CFR information you asked for is encapsulated quite nicely in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_zs3GgOVv4&eurl=http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4048&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30.

Thirdly I suggest that you dilligently research into who Brizienski is, what he stands for and maybe even read his book. When you have, remember this is Barack's advisor. As far as what you said about certain segments of the elite against Obama, yes that is true and hence why I said he is getting pushed by some segments. What you basically have is a poligarchy and Obama and his advisors are one of the competing elites and Hilary's are another.

Finally, it's documented that Bin Laden was a CIA agent, it's also documented that western intelligence agencies are supporting islamic fighters in Iran. It's also documented that they were basically running islamic fighters in Kosovo. It is also true that mossad, MI6, the CIA have carried out bombings before and furthermore, there are more mercenaries in Iraq now then there are soldiers. They answer to no one as has been proved by Blackwater and so I have little doubt that the big car bombs are courtesy of such groups.

By the way I can illustrate that you are wrong in saying I am anti everything, that simply isn't true. I support what UKIP are trying to do and for that matter I support Ron Paul. I wish there was someone akin to him in this country but alas there is not. I should also add to that list Cynthia Mkinney and Dennis Kucinich, someone similar to them in this country would be welcome also.

I watched the video... and one thing I love is when looking it up on the net and what not, I get all these things about Bush and Obama being related. OK, if you want to prove something about Obama... great... but to put lies in there and saying Bush and Obama are related then that's basically calling yourself out as a lyer. His related to Dick Cheney by 8th cousins, and that is known, and Cheney comes from the Mid-West so it's believable... but Bush is actually from back East and it he is about as much related to Bush as I am to George Lopez.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2008, 12:56:32 PM »

I have only just noticed this retort of yours and it's apparent that you have rejected it out of hand. I just did a quick google search and found this reported in one of the most popular newspapers in Europe.

Obama is vice-president's distant cousin, says Cheney's wife

* Dan Glaister in Los Angeles
    * The Guardian,
    * Thursday October 18 2007
    * Article history

About this article
Close
This article appeared in the Guardian on Thursday October 18 2007 on p18 of the International section. It was last updated at 15:47 on October 19 2007.
Barack Obama makes much of his varied heritage. His father was from Kenya, his mother from Kansas. But there is one element of his family history that has remained obscure: his eighth cousin is Dick Cheney. The revelation that the man promising a new style of politics is related to a vice-president credited with an unprecedented attempt to consolidate the power of old politics was made by Mr Cheney's wife.

Lynne Cheney told an interviewer that she discovered the connection between her husband and the candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination while researching a memoir of growing up in Wyoming, entitled Blue Skies, No Fences, although she did not include this fact in her memoir. She said that the two were both descended from a man who moved to Wyoming from Maryland.

"If you go back eight generations they have a common ancestor," she said. "This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor ... could be responsible down the family line for lives that have taken such different and varied paths as Dick's and Barack Obama." A spokeswoman for Mrs Cheney said that Mr Obama was descended from Mareen Duvall, a French Huguenot. His son married the granddaughter of one Richard Cheney, Susannah, who arrived in Maryland from England in the late 1650s.

The Duvalls are Mr Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents, and the vice-president's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents.

A spokesman for Mr Obama made the wry observation that "every family has a black sheep".

Last month the Chicago Sun-Times revealed the equally startling news that Mr Obama is an 11th cousin of President George Bush, thanks to a 17th-century Massachusetts couple, Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »

I have only just noticed this retort of yours and it's apparent that you have rejected it out of hand. I just did a quick google search and found this reported in one of the most popular newspapers in Europe.

Obama is vice-president's distant cousin, says Cheney's wife

* Dan Glaister in Los Angeles
    * The Guardian,
    * Thursday October 18 2007
    * Article history

About this article
Close
This article appeared in the Guardian on Thursday October 18 2007 on p18 of the International section. It was last updated at 15:47 on October 19 2007.
Barack Obama makes much of his varied heritage. His father was from Kenya, his mother from Kansas. But there is one element of his family history that has remained obscure: his eighth cousin is Dick Cheney. The revelation that the man promising a new style of politics is related to a vice-president credited with an unprecedented attempt to consolidate the power of old politics was made by Mr Cheney's wife.

Lynne Cheney told an interviewer that she discovered the connection between her husband and the candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination while researching a memoir of growing up in Wyoming, entitled Blue Skies, No Fences, although she did not include this fact in her memoir. She said that the two were both descended from a man who moved to Wyoming from Maryland.

"If you go back eight generations they have a common ancestor," she said. "This is such an amazing American story that one ancestor ... could be responsible down the family line for lives that have taken such different and varied paths as Dick's and Barack Obama." A spokeswoman for Mrs Cheney said that Mr Obama was descended from Mareen Duvall, a French Huguenot. His son married the granddaughter of one Richard Cheney, Susannah, who arrived in Maryland from England in the late 1650s.

The Duvalls are Mr Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents, and the vice-president's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparents.

A spokesman for Mr Obama made the wry observation that "every family has a black sheep".

Last month the Chicago Sun-Times revealed the equally startling news that Mr Obama is an 11th cousin of President George Bush, thanks to a 17th-century Massachusetts couple, Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole.

At that distance... I am related to George Lopez, and no lie... Oscar De La Hoya.... lol Oh my god, Obama's family came to the Americas in the 1650's... and 350 years later their great great great great great great great great great grandkids are fighting for power... lol.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

They stated a fact and you said that it was a lie I have pointed it out to you that it's not a lie and now you are laughing it off. You are making yourself look even more ridiculous let me guess....you watched the video and rejected the associations because after all Obama is "America fighting for your freedom". You just get more and more ridiculous if it's outside your belief system, then i am a liar and when I point out to you I am not a liar, it doesn't matter. When reality becomes a little too real just create another reality and then it makes it easy to say Ron Paul wants to get rid of the dollar when he never said anything of the sort and then in the same breath talk about it's insane to get rid of the federal reserve, when it's the federal destroying the dollar by continually devaluing it.

You really don't get it do you it's like I am only playing intermediate checkers and you have barely learnt to crawl. Now despite what you may think about that, I am not even complimenting myself it's something that makes me despair sometimes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

They stated a fact and you said that it was a lie I have pointed it out to you that it's not a lie and now you are laughing it off. You are making yourself look even more ridiculous let me guess....you watched the video and rejected the associations because after all Obama is "America fighting for your freedom". You just get more and more ridiculous if it's outside your belief system, then i am a liar and when I point out to you I am not a liar, it doesn't matter. When reality becomes a little too real just create another reality and then it makes it easy to say Ron Paul wants to get rid of the dollar when he never said anything of the sort and then in the same breath talk about it's insane to get rid of the federal reserve, when it's the federal destroying the dollar by continually devaluing it.

You really don't get it do you it's like I am only playing intermediate checkers and you have barely learnt to crawl. Now despite what you may think about that, I am not even complimenting myself it's something that makes me despair sometimes.

I'll be honest... I never heard of the Bush/Obama deal. I looked it up, and it gots some cred. Still, their relation is so distance that it is laughable. Dogg, I'm related to De La Hoya by that distance, by marriage... lol... does that mean I'm in on his boxing deals and will be a dark figure in the background that will run the boxing world.

Dude, I never said Ron Paul wants to get rid of the dollar. I know what Ron Paul is about, I've read up on him, watch all the videos and I flatly dissagree with him. I'm from the urban areas, schools are broken down, people don't have health care and can't see a doctor, people are getting kicked out because they can't pay their rent, they are people that work 40 hours a week, and get over time. We are a nation that is highly unequal, so much so that they market will fix things is laughed at, because the market has allowed the rich to get richer and the poor has gotten poorer. I could get on a whole deeper level, but I like to keep my swag up... lol. But in the end, I agree with Obama, even if his 11x's great grandma was sucking W's 11x's grandpa's dick.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »

does that mean I'm in on his boxing deals and will be a dark figure in the background that will run the boxing world.

[/quote]

Hey man, hook it up  8)  lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

does that mean I'm in on his boxing deals and will be a dark figure in the background that will run the boxing world.

Hey man, hook it up  8)  lol
[/quote]

I'll let make a undercard for De La Hoya/Mayweather 2  8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

Lol..... yes you did say he wants to get rid of the currency and replace it with gold that's just a fundamental and bizarre misunderstanding.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 04:02:12 PM »
Virtuoso, you do realize that for Obama to have a chance at the presidency in the United States he has to do some things he may not be in agreement with, he has to deal with some shady characters and organizations... because they are so powerful that if he doesn't pacify them they will immediately bring him down.  You do realize this?

You are being totally unrealistic. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »
Oh come on infinite he has backed by some of the most powerful men in corporate America they could pull the rug away from him anytime they want. I knew you were going to suggest that he was an insider working against them you are being totally unrealistic in your views that he is a maverick his advisor is an evil genius piece of scum who is still very much intent on world war 3.
Here is just a snapshot of info on him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Bearing in mind Obama addressed it "as a fashion to disparage the IMF" implying the IMF is a source of good which needs some "reforms"
read this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169630.msg1746198#msg1746198
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:25:20 PM by virtuoso »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2008, 04:25:29 PM »
Oh come on infinite he has backed by some of the most powerful men in corporate America they could pull the rug away from him anytime they want. I knew you were going to suggest that he was an insider working against them you are being totally unrealistic in your views that he is a maverick his advisor is an evil genius piece of scum who is still very much intent on world war 3.
Here is just a snapshot of info on him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Obama is an insider working against him.  That's a good way to put it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:28:33 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2008, 04:33:39 PM »

Bearing in mind Obama addressed it "as a fashion to disparage the IMF" implying the IMF is a source of good which needs some "reforms"
read this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169630.msg1746198#msg1746198

His daughter is Mika... damn... that's fire... literally

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6VdNcCcweL0&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6VdNcCcweL0&amp;hl=en</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »

thinks of Team America..... "Obama and Brzienski fighting for your freedom"

read this http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Chessboard-American-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261

However never mind the insanity of wanting to provoke world war 3, dude Obama is down with hip hop!!!!