Author Topic: Ras Kass Back In Jail?  (Read 837 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ras Kass Back In Jail?
« on: February 29, 2008, 12:37:33 PM »
This is from Illseed from AllHipHop.com

Man, Ras Kass f**ked up. You heard it here first and you heard it here first before. Remember a few months ago when Ras Kass appeared on BET’s Hip-Hop Awards show rapping? Well, remember he was on probation at that time and you need to get permission to do that. So, he was on TV, in Atlanta without permission. What made him think nobody would see is baffling. ANYWAY. At that time, they said OHHHHH…Ras is in a MIAMI STUDIO working on his new album. WHATEVER MAN!

Ras is in JAIL right now and will be serving another THREE years in jail for that violation. People, just play by the rules for a few please! He’ll be gone for three Novembers. THE GOOD SIDE. Super underground producer Domingo will be releasing the next album for Ras, Institutionalized Vol 2. The irony is too thick to mention. Domingo and Ras are collaborating on Deranged Music/Re-up Entertainment. Domingo is more than respectable as a producer and is known as a very good dude. Hold it down!

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Ras Kass Back In Jail?
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 12:39:33 PM »
wow...

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 12:40:11 PM »
damn. what an idiot if thats true :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 12:40:53 PM »
fuck.. another 3 years??? why'd he do this anyways he must thought plugging himself on t.v. garnishing all that attention was worth violating his Parole?? id hate to even say this even though that scene he was in was super dope him in the cipher nobodys really pumpin that shit up

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 12:42:08 PM »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »
yeah Ras has actually been locked up for a minute now... But he didn't wanna have it out there like that I guess. I was told he should't be in for too long, just a few months, this is the first time I'm hearing 3 years...

~Lucien~

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
what a moron...

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »
lol man wat an idiot

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
"if" it's for parole violation, then most likely it is for a long term like 3 years.... I rarely hear of anybody doing mere months for a parole violation...

messi19

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 12:59:50 PM »
fuck.. another 3 years??? why'd he do this anyways he must thought plugging himself on t.v. garnishing all that attention was worth violating his Parole?? id hate to even say this even though that scene he was in was super dope him in the cipher nobodys really pumpin that shit up

Exactly what i thought when i first read it SMH

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »
HAHA THE NIGGA IS DUMB AS FUCK, I GUESS GAME WAS RIGHT ALL THIS TIME ABOUT THIS FOOL...HE STILL RECOVERING FROM THE SLAP GAME GAVE HIM CAUSE HIS BRAIN AIN'T WORKING...

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 05:15:44 PM »
He got 1 year not 3 years... Illseed got the wrong info.. Ras originally got 3 years but they knocked it down to 1 year... and hes been in since October and they gave him a release date of Halloween this year..  we just got this info today though..  Me and Domingo will be putting out his next CD in the next month or 2 and then hell be out within a few months of that... Illseed is just rumor... he just heard about the 3 years and didnt get the rest of the story... again RAS WILL BE OUT IN OCTOBER....

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »
He got 1 year not 3 years... Illseed got the wrong info.. Ras originally got 3 years but they knocked it down to 1 year... and hes been in since October and they gave him a release date of Halloween this year..  we just got this info today though..  Me and Domingo will be putting out his next CD in the next month or 2 and then hell be out within a few months of that... Illseed is just rumor... he just heard about the 3 years and didnt get the rest of the story... again RAS WILL BE OUT IN OCTOBER....

thanks for clearing it up....

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »
damn... that really sucks for dude, I like his music too and was waitin' for him to drop some new shit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 06:12:31 PM »
Daaaaaaaaamn that fool is trippin
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme