Author Topic: Ras Kass Back In Jail?  (Read 813 times)

SGV

Re: Ras Kass Back In Jail?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »
I'm sure County is still packed. They're not gonna hold Ras for three years over a petty violation. He'll probably be out within a year MAX. They're on half time sometimes in the County. So with good behavior and half time, Ras'll be out quick.

Elano

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »
but he will never be successful like that..

like who ? ras kass has never been successful

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »
sorry to hear that..dude is a great rapper..

^^ohh yea.crooked can out rap him.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
lol

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 02:00:03 PM »
Crooked would destroy Ras Kass 8)

whats left of him

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »
have you noticed Crooked cant put out an album to save his life??  Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of a Crooked I mixtape??  All his songs sound the same..  Crooked has a serious problem with versatility...  he goes hard on Anthems and Battle Rap songs.. but he will never be successful like that.. Im not doggin Crooked hes a great rapper.. Crooked rarely strays outside his borders and limitations.. you never hear Crooked spit a rhyme like "butterfly effect" or "transformers" all his songs are about being a Boss.. they are never about anything other than the hip hop norm.. like i said I like Crooked I.. but he has a serious handicap and even he knows that...

Ras Kass is one of the best spitters ever, i was just bumping his song called " NO LOVE" few minutes ago, dude is class.

But i guess u havent been listenin to Crooked I lately...or in the past, or ever if u claim sth like that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 08:17:09 PM »
sorry to hear that..dude is a great rapper..

^^ohh yea.crooked can out rap him.

lol... i knew you were gonna say something.. and I know Ras Kass aint perfect either.. he's far from perfect and he is stupid for going back to jail.. if he did get 3 years he would have been done with.. thats dumb.. but luckily hell be out by October.. although I still think that since Ras CAN do a West Coast Anthem.. A political Anthem..a street song.. a posse cut.. a love song.. a gangsta song.. a song about outer space.. a song with God and the Devil with a verse each.. a song about anything.. that makes him better than Crooked I.. Besides street anthems Crooked I hasnt made a song about anything memorable.. its if its not about being a BOSS he dont do it.. prove me wrong upload a song by Crooked I where hes rappin about something completely different..  Im not saying Crooked I is weak.. Crooked is dope as hell..  Im just trying to be really real..

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 08:19:11 PM »
have you noticed Crooked cant put out an album to save his life??  Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of a Crooked I mixtape??  All his songs sound the same..  Crooked has a serious problem with versatility...  he goes hard on Anthems and Battle Rap songs.. but he will never be successful like that.. Im not doggin Crooked hes a great rapper.. Crooked rarely strays outside his borders and limitations.. you never hear Crooked spit a rhyme like "butterfly effect" or "transformers" all his songs are about being a Boss.. they are never about anything other than the hip hop norm.. like i said I like Crooked I.. but he has a serious handicap and even he knows that...

I'm not disagreeing with you but I think strictly as a MC Crooked can out rap anybody in the game right now, as far as structured songs he hasn't mastered that but he has only released mixtapes, you have to at least wait till his official album comes out to judge him on that, as far as Ras I haven't heard alot of recent material from him except his verse on "Inner G" which I thought was subpar from him, if you have any recent stuff from him I'll be glad to check it out

http://www.raskass-central.com  theres alot of new songs that can play right from the front page of the site.. or go to the music page and there are a bunch more..

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 08:21:02 PM »
but he will never be successful like that..

like who ? ras kass has never been successful

who is this idiot??? Arent you late for a BWS chatroom or something???

HEC

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 07:37:15 AM »

I'm not disagreeing with you but I think strictly as a MC Crooked can out rap anybody in the game right now, as far as structured songs he hasn't mastered that but he has only released mixtapes, you have to at least wait till his official album comes out to judge him on that, as far as Ras I haven't heard alot of recent material from him except his verse on "Inner G" which I thought was subpar from him, if you have any recent stuff from him I'll be glad to check it out

http://www.raskass-central.com  theres alot of new songs that can play right from the front page of the site.. or go to the music page and there are a bunch more..

ok props I'm going to check it out

smegma

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 07:48:01 AM »
haha, we now know who will rape T.I. first

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 02:11:03 AM »
aaaah!! I totally missed that! ...DAMN .. :(

so Lepht, you are gonna put out Institutionalized Vo. 2 soon by yourself which means it's finished? any update on that situation?

and what happened to that soul on ice re-release people were talking about on the RKC boards last year?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 03:18:21 AM »
it amazes me how stupid people can be at times.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2008, 03:19:15 AM »
He might be a dumbass but noone on the West Coast can out rap him...

Crooked I

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 03:21:35 AM »
- Crooked has a serious problem with versatility...

he goes hard on Anthems and  Crooked rarely strays outside his borders and limitations..

you never hear Crooked spit a rhyme like "butterfly effect" or "transformers" all his songs are about being a Boss.. they are never about anything other than the hip hop norm.. like i said I like Crooked I.. but he has a serious handicap and even he knows that...

Are you serious ? Oh you must of just got a internet connection, see for the last 52 weeks Crooked I did this series called hip hop weekly.