Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bigg Steele Reaches Out To Birdman On Single (w/ Fingazz On the Talkbox)  (Read 1545 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

It looks like we have another big West Coast album coming out this year, and if your anticipation is still on standby it's time to change that today! As we reported a few times now, Bigg Steele is gearing up to release his major album "Cereal & Water" this spring, and not too long ago we brought you the track "War With No Mercy" featuring Glasses Malone to get you an early taste.

Today we're giving you another preview with the album's street single called "Get It". For the track's guest appearance, Steele took a trip to the South to link up with Birdman. They've recorded a few tracks together, one of them being a collabo featuring a bunch of other artists from the West and South. We'll bring you more information on that one very soon.

Back to "Get It", the song has already been getting good reviews within the industry. Producer 2much laced a banging beat, while Fingazz added a West Coast touch by playing the talkbox on the track.

You can check out the song by clicking on the streaming link below:

Bigg Steele - Get It Feat. Birdman (STREAM)

Be sure to leave feedback on our forums. For more info on Bigg Steele hit up his MySpace page.

www.dubcnn.com
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 02:37:38 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Props, Bigg Steele sounds like he got a hot album on his hands!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
HOT

BIG STEELE I LIKE WHAT YOU DOIN FLOW WISE FEELIN THAT CHANGE UP INTO DOUBLE TIME SPIT RIGHT BACK INTO THE AGGRESSIVE FLOW HOMIE!!
SKILLSSS

BIRD MAN HIT THE TRACK REALLY WELL TOO! FINGAZ GOT DOWN AS USUAL!

SHIT IS CRACK STAY UPPP PLAYER & GET THAT GUAP$$$

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Steele I See You! When you played that shit for me in New Orleans I told you you had a heater on yo hands once you got that mixing done!
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

AnybodyKilla

Song sounds crazy!!!

Lunatic

song is pretty damn dope 8) 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

~Lucien~

I need to check this one out
thanks

SeanOne

• Lil Geezy
Shout out to the big homie Steele and the rest of the Homeless Nation crew....i see you cats...come back through the show we got the open door for our IE homies.

AnybodyKilla

Howcome this is only for streaming only and not download?

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
good lookin on the feed back! wuddup focus? im happy with the way polarbear mixxed the joint fa sho. Jay, u might as well make it avail. for download, i didnt realize it was on 50 sites already lol

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
And big ups to the homie Malone for linkin me with them dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
DOPE SHIT!

AnybodyKilla

And big ups to the homie Malone for linkin me with them dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u have to give Birdman like 100 stacks? LOL!!!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^ LOL, nah, dude is real humble and cool. he's actually helping me orchestrate some whole other shit.

Ese Torsido

Man, you came a long way, Bigg Steele. Really felt ya on the single "Take Your Time," and now you got a track with Cash Money's Baby (formely of Big Tymers). That's one big feat. Congrats to ya, and hope you do well with your new album.

Do you happen to know if Fingazz is under the observation of Def Jam, Jay-Z and the rest of the major record label nation?