Author Topic: EGO TRIPPIN LEAKED!  (Read 5634 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: EGO TRIPPIN LEAKED!
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
the fukk the dirty at?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2008, 10:17:17 AM »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2008, 10:19:19 AM »
The album should have had a crazy rock song... you know some Snoop meets Jimmy Hendrix type of shit. Now that would have been some Ego Trippin' ...  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2008, 10:25:24 AM »
The album should have had a crazy rock song... you know some Snoop meets Jimmy Hendrix type of shit. Now that would have been some Ego Trippin' ...  8)

It wouldn't surprise me if Snoop tackles rock & country on the next album.  He's already mentioned wanting to work with Willie Nelson, so while he's at it he just as well holla at Prince or if he really wants to go out wild on the rock side of things, then get at Metallica.

Jay_J

« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »
Anybody have "dirty" one?

AnybodyKilla

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2008, 04:27:57 PM »
bottom line is it really worth a purchase? i'll take yall fucc'n word on this one yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

PLANT

« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2008, 04:31:58 PM »
bottom line is it really worth a purchase? i'll take yall fucc'n word on this one yell
definatly worth the purchase, a top notch snoop album IMO....and yeah, when the f is the dirty version gona leak?

OchoCinco

« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
can some one pm me a link....thanks

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »
Its cool enough to download i wouldnt buy it

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
the fukk the dirty at?

Yeah gotta give props to Snoop or whoever is in charge or protecting the album from being bootlegged lol, the album is dropping on Friday in Europe and the dirty version still ain't on the net!

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »
the fukk the dirty at?

Yeah gotta give props to Snoop or whoever is in charge or protecting the album from being bootlegged lol, the album is dropping on Friday in Europe and the dirty version still ain't on the net!

^True...same goes for Rick Ross's, Fat Joe's & Del The Funky Homosapien

Trauma-san

« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2008, 08:52:30 PM »
This is a great album.  I have a pretty eclectic taste so all the different beats and styles is really attractive to me.  I've been waiting for Snoop to do some shit like this for years.  I loved all of the dogghouse records stuff because it was so strange and off the chart.  People are fucking ignorant to argue that he shouldn't make commercial music.  Uh... yeah.  He should ignore success.

I even like "Sets Up" lol.  "Life of da party" is great, I love how hyped he is on the track, I haven't heard him rap like that in years.  Neva havta worry is great, the Raphael Saadiq track is awesome (like everything Raphael has ever done). 

I also don't see why people say they don't see it as westcoast.  This is very westcoast.  This motherfucker is the last man alive, you can hear a little bit of everything from death row to even shit the Twinz and Warren G would do on this album.  People ignorantly think that he's supposed to make the same music he made 15 years ago, no good musician lasts doing the same thing over and over again.  This is a great album. 

PLANT

« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »
This is a great album.  I have a pretty eclectic taste so all the different beats and styles is really attractive to me.  I've been waiting for Snoop to do some shit like this for years.  I loved all of the dogghouse records stuff because it was so strange and off the chart.  People are fucking ignorant to argue that he shouldn't make commercial music.  Uh... yeah.  He should ignore success.

I even like "Sets Up" lol.  "Life of da party" is great, I love how hyped he is on the track, I haven't heard him rap like that in years.  Neva havta worry is great, the Raphael Saadiq track is awesome (like everything Raphael has ever done). 

I also don't see why people say they don't see it as westcoast.  This is very westcoast.  This motherfucker is the last man alive, you can hear a little bit of everything from death row to even shit the Twinz and Warren G would do on this album.  People ignorantly think that he's supposed to make the same music he made 15 years ago, no good musician lasts doing the same thing over and over again.  This is a great album. 
thats how I feel....good post my man