Author Topic: Prince Harry helped bomb 30 Taliban in Afghanistan  (Read 365 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Prince Harry helped bomb 30 Taliban in Afghanistan
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »
^ bachem, im already plotting a takeover circa 2013....these white boys are finished in afghanistan.

nato now= gorbachev in 1986

the end is coming pinches

Every article I read... "NATO fears that losing is a likely possibility"... "NATO wants to send more troops"... "Taliban roam freely and are slowly gaining control of more of the country"... etc etc etc

These fools haven't learned from history... NOBODY has ever been able to takeover & control Afghanistan and its people... (Alexander the Great and his Greek faggots, the Mongols, Persians, British, Soviets, etc)... they can install a puppet and kill as many innocent people as they want, but that doesn't "win" wars... they call Karzai the mayor of Kabul because that's as far as his control reaches... already they're negotiating with the Taliban, after claiming that "we don't negotiate with terrorists"... now they're sucking Taliban dick saying "we'll give you some seats in the government, just stop fucking us up"

And for the misinformed... most of the people fighting the foreign occupiers aren't "Taliban"... a lot of them are just ordinary civilians with no ties to any particular group, who have decided to pick up their kalashnikovs and fight for what they believe in... the media just groups all those motherfuckers into "Taliban" simply because they're putting up a resistance to occupation.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 01:39:26 PM »

How much of that do you think is simply a smokescreen though? is it possible you are buying into the propaganda? i.e. they need a pretext for shipping in that opium it's already been documented that the British troops are guarding that opium This idea that the Taliban are winning doesn't sit right me at all, when it was the u.s who "accidentally" airlifted thousands of them away from danger zones. Not only that though, but it's been admitted that it was the taliban who sold those village folk to the u.s, the same people then ended up Guantanamo bay. Simply put, as tech already know, they were folks who were lured down from the hills by the Taliban and then sold for tens of thousands per person to the u.s forces. Furthermore I see this as just a slick piece of propaganda like the myth propagated about the Israelis being defeated in Lebanon.They never got defeated, they created a buffer zone from which they now have access to the litani river and yet gullible individuals herald it as the defeat of the israeli army. Their primary goal was never the actual takeover of Lebanon and indeed the bombardment of itself of Lebanon, although extremely cynical and murderous, was I suggest a mere distraction especially when it began targeting targets far and beyond that intended buffer zone. The whole thing was contrived from the very beginnings from the so called kidnappings of the soldiers, to the final outcome of the buffer zone. My cynical mindset in light of this, would lead me to suggest that the media is just obligingly playing the same game yet again. It's in the interests of the elite to create this never ending cycle of events because in their own words, they want a global war on terror which is to encompass dozens of nations. Even if it were true that "NATO was getting their ass kicked" well then. it just creates the perfect backdrop for a longer occupation and in addition, a solution has to be found which could involve then spreading this so called war on terror to Pakistan. What people fail to see, is the deep psychosis of some of these elites they truly are fanatical and a world war is not beyond their remit of what they would deem a good outcome. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 01:53:16 PM »
His mom was worthy of respect.  And she showed real couage and bravery in her own life. 

Sadly, however, her son Harry needs to learn that being brave isn't going out and bullying the weaker side in an unjust war. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

smegma

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »
I've never figured out the media's crazy obsession with their whole "royal" family. They just seem like extremely rich people who love being in front of the camera.

I don't know about the last part, but they sure are extremely rich. If I was a member of that family I would have been rich too. The Dutch royal family gets €116 million a year from the gov't and who pays for it? I do. It's ridiculous.