Author Topic: White people got a superiority complex....  (Read 1574 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
White people got a superiority complex....
« on: February 29, 2008, 11:02:02 PM »
A lot of white people have a superiority complex.  For real, they do.

Ya'll know that saying, "throw rocks at a pack of dogs and the one who yelps is the one that got hit."

Well, that's the genius of Fard Muhammad Nation of Islam.  They called white people the devil, and the ones who came out against them (yelped the loudest) were usually the whites with the biggest superiority complex, or boot-lickin Uncle Toms.

This superiority complex is due to a combination of ego and pettiness. 

Black people historically have experienced a greater struggle and express greater emotional depth because of it.  Whites tend to be more simple and insecure.

This causes whites to bring each other down, because their ego makes them jealous when they see others keepin it real.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:05:55 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

Re: White people got a superiority complex....
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »
this thread wont go over well considering the fact that most people here are white.   But you are 100% right.  But not alll white people are the devil.  There are a few that don't see race they see it as a person by person case.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »
Being a boot licking Uncle Tom according to many members of this forum, I must respectfully disagree with you on this one.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 11:33:13 AM by King Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 04:41:42 AM »

When someone comes out and denounces all white people as devils, blacks are the gods, even white babies should be killed then yeah i have a problem with it!. As for you being a Muslim, I have read most of the Quaran and it preaches a message of tolerance that only god can judge the disbelievers, no person can and yet you come are in wondrous adulation of people like that. Why do you hate being white so much? and don't give me that bullshit about white people are evil they had black slaves. Most white people ran NOTHING, most white people now, run nothing. Admittedly there are segments who fall over themselves and are blinded by what I see as scum but that's the same for blacks now, they are falling all over themselves to worship Obama and now he has revealed he is down with hip hop, that's it, he is the new black messiah as fat as some younger blacks are concerned. Seriously man, it's pathetic I wish no illl will will upon any race or any religion, I am vehemently opposed to these wars I recognise the evll that exists but I am not going to be some self hating, apologetic, groveling for the forgiveness of myself, for what others have done to them.  The funny thing is you think these black hitlers are mavericks flying in the face of the establishment, when the truth is they are nothing but low life evil scum themselves who only serve admittedly unintentionally to fracture and split people along racial lines.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 04:47:24 AM »
Yet another ridiculously racist dumbass post by our fellow Infinite. Speaking out against racism implies a superiority complex now!!! I can't wait to hear more of that genius teachings of the late Fart.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:51:01 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 04:48:59 AM »
this thread wont go over well considering the fact that most people here are white.   But you are 100% right.  But not alll white people are the devil.  There are a few that don't see race they see it as a person by person case.

You are aware of the fact that Infinite and the NOI really do NOT see persons by persons, but by race?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 09:01:53 AM »
this is a wonderful topic and is very true. notice how the majority of white people who entered this topic so quick to label it racist. when in fact it is them who were the originators of racism. they dont seee that, to them they havent done any harm or anything evil, matter of fact they thnk they are not even capable of doing so.. but real niggas know the truth. to that other pale face in regards to the gods & earths. eye bet you never even build with any god/earth... you just going by what the white media is putting out......... eye remember when that Dc sniper nigga got caught the media was tryin soo hard to link it to the nation of gods and earths......... also you know what NGE aint tryin to force shit on nobody .... like CHRISTIANITY ( but eye bet you have no problem with christianity rite?). so what does it matter to you people anyway. you see even when something is not effecting white people. they are just soooooo noisy and have to stick they nose into everything.... because they believe that they are sooo superior to everyone else and everybody else has to answer to them

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 09:19:40 AM »
Stop ranting and raving when you clearly lack the capacity to understand I feel like writing it in caps but maybe that would be a little bit too patronising. Yes a small group of white people have commanded most of the dominance in the world, yes they are evil. My problem comes from Infinites worshiping of people like Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who openly called for every single white person to be murdered! yes you are right how dare I have a problem with someone openly calling for genocide. It's the double think I can't stand I am no better than you I have never thought anything other than that. I don't regard myself as a better person because I am white, whereas some of these brain washed black people will denounce white racism some of which is genuine but then announce they are gods lol. You are so caught up in this world where you have been shown that whites are inherently evil it doesn't stop to enter your mind that you are being indoctrinated with evil yourselves. Then again why am I even bothering to respond if you haven't figured out that calling all white people evil leading to the conclusion that all whites should be killed, then you are that evil yourself, you are beyond reproach. I know some people on here say things for shock value but some of this just isn't funny.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:21:42 AM by virtuoso »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 09:29:05 AM »
Stop ranting and raving when you clearly lack the capacity to understand I feel like writing it in caps but maybe that would be a little bit too patronising. Yes a small group of white people have commanded most of the dominance in the world, yes they are evil. My problem comes from Infinites worshiping of people like Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who openly called for every single white person to be murdered! yes you are right how dare I have a problem with someone openly calling for genocide. It's the double think I can't stand I am no better than you I have never thought anything other than that. I don't regard myself as a better person because I am white, whereas some of these brain washed black people will denounce white racism some of which is genuine but then announce they are gods lol. You are so caught up in this world where you have been shown that whites are inherently evil it doesn't stop to enter your mind that you are being indoctrinated with evil yourselves. Then again why am I even bothering to respond if you haven't figured out that calling all white people evil leading to the conclusion that all whites should be killed, then you are that evil yourself, you are beyond reproach. I know some people on here say things for shock value but some of this just isn't funny.

like eye said you keep talking about NGE refering to themselves as god. but have you ever talked to one???? eye highly doubt it. your just a pale face tryin to keep whites on top and you get mad and frustrating when you see niggas like NGE getting knowledge of self and de-activating their wille lynch chip. dont were you still have niggas on the auction block that will babysit your kids and do all the housework around your house such as Sikotic....

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 09:34:30 AM »

So you deny what their own ideology states? lol this just gets better and you are making assumptions. I have no problem with any races at all, instead I have a problem with deeply evil racist messages or just evil messages in general, but somehow that makes me racist your logic is fantastic!. As for Infinite on some levels I feel what you are saying but on other levels, you are very confused the doctrine of the quaran is there is only one god and yet you seem to lean towards the NOI and other such groups to, who talk about blacks being the gods. It's really sad that you hate being white so much, your creator was Allah Infinite he intended for you to be white!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 09:38:16 AM »

So you deny what their own ideology states? lol this just gets better and you are making assumptions. I have no problem with any races at all, instead I have a problem with deeply evil racist messages or just evil messages in general, but somehow that makes me racist your logic is fantastic!. As for Infinite on some levels I feel what you are saying but on other levels, you are very confused the doctrine of the quaran is there is only one god and yet you seem to lean towards the NOI and other such groups to, who talk about blacks being the gods. It's really sad that you hate being white so much, your creator was Allah Infinite he intended for you to be white!

this why eye cant stand you white people. you guys are masters at trickology where in my statement did eye say eye denied what they about?? perfect example right there a pale face putting words in my mouth

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »
also its all good when whites are going around and puttin that god and jesus are white in non-white peoples head.. eye dont see you sayin shit about that. but yet you got a problem with the NGE. EVERYBODY THIS RIGHT HERE IS A DEVIL IN THE FLESH. word

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 09:41:02 AM »
I think it has more to do with class, and unfortunately white people seem to be on top of that. Which I agree to that. I don't like rich or weathly people AT ALL, at all, but I'm not a racist, it all has to do with class. You know those white people living in the projects don't think they are better than anybody..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
I think it has more to do with class, and unfortunately white people seem to be on top of that. Which I agree to that. I don't like rich or weathly people AT ALL, at all, but I'm not a racist, it all has to do with class. You know those white people living in the projects don't think they are better than anybody..
you got a point about it being about class..... but at the end of that day, those white people still think that they are better than the Black race or any other race for that matter. Perfect example this pale face eminem. he from Detroit rite? 8mile or what ever, what about that song he made.... in order for somebody to make a song like that, they have to have that notion somewhere in they head (conscious or unconscious) that they are better than a particular race ( Blacks)....  sayin porch monkey this and that and whatever his pale face said on that track. fuck Dr.dre!!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 09:48:27 AM »
No the implication you made through your question was if I haven't spoken to one of these "black gods" then I can't know hence the reason I asked you if you are denying what their own ideology states. As for "Trickology" lol you are very confused I have a problem with someone denouncing all whites as evil who need to be wiped off the face of the earth. Which part of this do you have a problem grasping? you are either in support of an ahhilation of an entire race or you aren't and if that's the former, then there is no point in you engaging in this thread because some people have a few objections to such evil.