Author Topic: White people got a superiority complex....  (Read 1575 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: White people got a superiority complex....
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »
I think it has more to do with class, and unfortunately white people seem to be on top of that. Which I agree to that. I don't like rich or weathly people AT ALL, at all, but I'm not a racist, it all has to do with class. You know those white people living in the projects don't think they are better than anybody..
you got a point about it being about class..... but at the end of that day, those white people still think that they are better than the Black race or any other race for that matter. Perfect example this pale face eminem. he from Detroit rite? 8mile or what ever, what about that song he made.... in order for somebody to make a song like that, they have to have that notion somewhere in they head (conscious or unconscious) that they are better than a particular race ( Blacks)....  sayin porch monkey this and that and whatever his pale face said on that track. fuck Dr.dre!!
Oh for real? I don't know bout that, but I heard he used 'the n word' or some shit? I don't know about that situation though.

But it's class to me, that's how I look at it. Poor man is too wise to judge by color, and my hate towards that I use 'rich' and 'suburban', becuz I can't STOMACH them kinds of people. Those are the people who think they better than everybody. And THEY'RE NOT. They judge by what you have. Becuz they look down on them poor as dirt white families too. We niggas wit the 'er' and they white trash.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »
this thread wont go over well considering the fact that most people here are white.   But you are 100% right.  But not alll white people are the devil.  There are a few that don't see race they see it as a person by person case.

You are aware of the fact that Infinite and the NOI really do NOT see persons by persons, but by race?

Fully aware of that.  Which makes people with that mindset just as bad as whites they do think they are better.  But from my personal experience a lot of white people do think they are better then most other races and even there own people.  But like Quiet Truth said, class has a lot more to do with then people want to acknowledge.  It's just if you keep it strictly race thats the more interesting topic to talk about.  And it keeps races from ever accepting one another.  If you start to talk about how class plays just as big a role or even bigger then race then you have problems because that will open eyes up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »
I present to you a visual representation of this thread and many of it's contributors:

:'( :boohoo: :-[ :'( :boohoo: :-[ :'( :boohoo: :-[ :'( :boohoo: :-[ :'( :boohoo: :-[ :'( :boohoo: :-[ :'( :boohoo: :-[

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 12:09:12 PM »

You missed out.... ::)    >:(  and  :laugh:

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 12:26:29 PM »
Thanks for blessing this board with yet another thread full of racism.

I have one simple piece logic to untangle here:
It's not white people who have a superiority complex, but racists in general. That also goes for those who preach hatred against whites. To say that white people have a superiority complex, is to say that all whites are born racists. Do you really think white people are born with genes that guarantee racism? And if so, why don't blacks have such genes? What about those people with a mixed background? Where does mother nature draw the line between black and white?

Fuck racists. And fuck anyone starting another racist thread.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »
What about those people with a mixed background? Where does mother nature draw the line between black and white?
They will probably say that the white side hates the rest of itself.

Seriously, these things are more than just white and black. Is there still a lot of racism? Of course, and in America, it is much worse directed at the minorities because of who has the money and power. But starting bullshit about how ALL white people are racist is misleading. As mixed race relations continue to become more common, I wonder how all this racism will play out. As it is now, most Americans aren't 1 pure race, but as the lines become more crossed to where there are fewer "pure" Europeans, Latinos, Africans, etc., it's going to challenge these racist attitudes. The confusion and difficulty of being mixed ethnicity is going to turn into more of a normal thing.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »
What about those people with a mixed background? Where does mother nature draw the line between black and white?
They will probably say that the white side hates the rest of itself.
I make sure I spit on my black mother every morning before I brush my teeth. My saliva is more vile at that point.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »
Thanks for blessing this board with yet another thread full of racism.

I have one simple piece logic to untangle here:
It's not white people who have a superiority complex, but racists in general. That also goes for those who preach hatred against whites. To say that white people have a superiority complex, is to say that all whites are born racists. Do you really think white people are born with genes that guarantee racism? And if so, why don't blacks have such genes? What about those people with a mixed background? Where does mother nature draw the line between black and white?

when Blacks are so called being racist towards whites( Eye for one don't see how that is possible anyway) its not done for the heck of it or enjoyment(like you people)..... its a reaction (cause & effect). My question is how could whites originally be so racist (lynching, castrating Black men, raping women)towards Blacks with no motives ( NOTHING AT ALL, like  how many whites stood up, stopped think and said " Hey what are we doing here?NONE). So that leads me to believe that white people are born racist. Eye think its something they are born with deep down inside and its up to them to activate it or not ( but it usually is activated)
You try to counter this by saying well if all whites are born with racist, why not Blacks? Well aren't people born with different skin color, hair types, different color eyes etc. so eye don't know where you going with that.
In reference to the mix races. notice how a lot of times you will find a lot that hate their Black percentage that makes them up ( for example Sikotic, and uncle toms due to the advantage of being racist & white in this society/ world)

These people below in the pictures. are actually smiling and getting some sort of pleasure out of this. How can some one can a rush or happy emotion out of this??? But yet they want to trip and persecute niggas ( hold your head VICK you obviously thought these people were a game) for fighting dogs and when dogs get killed??? Eye really wonder about this logic n thought pattern of your people behavior

And to the Blacks on here in this forum , who believe the bullshit out of individuals mouths such as Eleven 2 Three, 7even, virtuoso and anyone of them living in a fantasy land......eye really hope you guys wake up.. for real.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
Living in the past is fun.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
being a uncle tom must be fun too

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 02:10:47 PM »
being a uncle tom must be fun too
Well, it is. It doesn't require having a chip on my shoulder 24/7/365.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »
having a chip on my shoulder>>>>>>>>>>>>  you having a leash around your neck

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 02:18:50 PM »
You are digging into past history but since you seem so utterly intent on doing so, africans had african slaves before the arrival of the euriopeans onto their shores, in north africa it was a roaring trade. Women were being tried and burnt at the stake for being a so called witch in england, blasphemy would lead to torture and a grissly death, it was not until the beginning of the 90's that human sacrifices were made illegal in voodoo practices. What white people inflicted upon black people does make me sick and so does the voodoo practices, what happened to women deemed to be witches the whole kit and kaboodle. None of this excuses your racism and as a matter of fact, though I think people should have the freedom to do it, I despise those who show a genuine hatred towards any group of people. The history of this world is certainly not without it's deep dark hours and the aforementioned examples are only just a grain of salt in the numerous examples which could be conveyed. What you are attempting to do is produce a justification for the evil that you want to see inflicted upon white people and that's just not happening. You are a deep extremist, who really is on the fringes as there is never a justification for indiscriminate murder or hatred.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 02:22:49 PM »
You are digging into past history but since you seem so utterly intent on doing so, africans had african slaves before the arrival of the euriopeans onto their shores, in north africa it was a roaring trade. Women were being tried and burnt at the stake for being a so called witch in england, blasphemy would lead to torture and a grissly death, it was not until the beginning of the 90's that human sacrifices were made illegal in voodoo practices. What white people inflicted upon black people does make me sick and so does the voodoo practices, what happened to women deemed to be witches the whole kit and kaboodle. None of this excuses your racism and as a matter of fact, though I think people should have the freedom to do it, I despise those who show a genuine hatred towards any group of people. The history of this world is certainly not without it's deep dark hours and the aforementioned examples are only just a grain of salt in the numerous examples which could be conveyed. What you are attempting to do is produce a justification for the evil that you want to see inflicted upon white people and that's just not happening. You are a deep extremist, who really is on the fringes as there is never a justification for indiscriminate murder or hatred.

and as usually the typical response by a caucasian. Africans already had slaves, so let me guess ya came and civilized the Africans rite?? man get the fuck out of here, and go pamper your dog

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 02:28:03 PM »
having a chip on my shoulder>>>>>>>>>>>>  you having a leash around your neck
I only put one of those on when I'm having sex with a white girl.

THA SAUCE HOUSE