Author Topic: White people got a superiority complex....  (Read 1576 times)

ThaPrince

Re: White people got a superiority complex....
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »
okay lets try this again........ what does tribal beefs have to do with what the white race subjects the Black race to!??!?!

Nothing. That wasn't the nature of the argument. The argument was only there to show you how stupid racism and collective guilt or condemnation is. That, no more, and no less. You shouldn't condemn anyone for something he wasn't personally involved in or responsible for. Don't condemn me for what some crackers in America did to their slaves. I won't condemn you for the amoral actions of some tribal Africans.

your probably is you trying to argue back by trying to use that example of the African tribe. But you couldnt even BLAME THEM IF YOU WANTED  TO!!!!!!!! THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING TO THE WHITE RACE!!!!!!!!!!!  cant you see that like what the fuck you blind nigga!!!

Unlike yourself, I am not a nigga. Neither am I blaming anyone for anyone except for their responsibility over their actions. That's why I am blaming you for your racism and your hypocritical contradictions. I do condemn you for doing exactly what I denounced in the first paragraph of this post.

WHITE(SUBJECT BLACKS TO WHOLE BUNCH OF BULLSHIT) you say eye cant blame and entire race for that your example AFRICAN TRIBES BEEFING WITH EACHOTHER ( where is the part where they did anything to the white race) SO YOU DONT HAVE ANYONE TO BLAME ANYTHING ON!!!!!!!

I am a human being, and a fairly moral one at that. I do have a thinking mind, and that enables me to judge. I will denounce cultures which glorify rape. I will denounce any kind of racism. I will preach the things I deem correct, and go against the things I find unjust. I don't blank out my judgement for nobody or nothing.
I will however try to understand the motives behind the behavior of people I differ with. Although I strongly denounce rape, I can understand how young boys who are born within a tribe with a culture which preaches rape will act accordingly. I understand them, yet I denounce the behavior. The same thing goes for the white racists of the past. The same thing goes for you, the little black nationalist with a heart filled with hatred. Your behavior is understandable, but that does not at all mean I'll support it in any way. In fact, you need to get out of that circle of negativism and turn it into something good, because you're being one bitter stubborn asshole.

that's some real talk

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:48:52 PM by ThaPrince »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2008, 06:04:34 PM »
Thanks man  ;D see the thing is this, some of my cousins are what I would describe as racist or at least having racist views but I am not sure if I would describe them as hateful. There is a big difference in my opinion I have never got caught up in these generalised snipings because I would like to think I have always been more thoughtful about such issues and surveyed the entire picture instead of just the inner circle from which I am standing in. Whereas some of them, are anything but wealthy and look for a scapegoat which they can use to blame on their current position. Or, it's simply a case of some people fearing what they don't understand and therefore adopting an untrusting unfriendly attitude. Once you have been around a certain group of people all your life, you come to identify who you are based around that peer group. If a black guy has just been hanging around with other blacks and is then suddenly thrown into a melting pot of other races, it takes them to time to re0adapt into a new environment just as it as does with white people perhaps with some people this is a more difficult transition. To illustrate the point I was making about fear is the fact that I recently found something out about the widespread use of the word paki, the word itself means nothing really just the abbreviated word for pakistani but it has does have everything to do with the memories which it evokes and it stems back to when working class white groups would go around "paki bashing". I think that is one of the bigger issues amongst a plethora of other issues, namely that they were worried that the asians would come in and take their jobs. This is of course is a genuine concern for many but it's just indicative of the way in which our society has been moulded we are all are thrown a few crumbs and like pigeons we all race and in doing so, collide and fight to get to the scraps first. I should point out that I am not trying to justify this violence to me it's abhorrent and repulsive.I couldn't say for sure, it's certainly plausible that white people as a whole are some of the most self superior but I just wonder if this has been born out of a cocooned ignorance.

I think you detailing your experiences of how white people you have known have suddenly become more racist as they have got older, it's actually not too surprising because unfortunately for some at least, they tend to become more close minded do not exercise their brain and are thus susceptible to some very simplistic propaganda which then evolves them into a dumb asshole. In fact, very much like the individual on here who is spouting racist crap himself lol. I couldn't agree more that you should be proud to be who you are, no matter what your race and don't get me wrong, there are white racist pieces of shit no doubt. I have been subjected to hateful crap towards blacks and jews since I was almost knee high by some quarters but ultimately, it's not in the interests of the real elite to have any form of unity whether it's legitimacy in white couples or black couples. conflicts between men and women, blacks and asians, asians and whites, whites and blacks, asians and chinese etc. The list of internal conflict is always going to be there but it's up to all of as a collective to not fall into these bear traps. I don't want to belittle all of these racial slurs but to me the best of conquering them is to think of them as childish name calling and to think of those doing as so as morons.

P.S It was never about being touchy and all to do with literally calling all white people inherently evil that and of course the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed tapes. I guess the former I can just ignore but I can't ignore it when the guy who started off this thread says those who get angry about all white people being called devils obviously has a superiority complex lol.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 06:07:26 PM by virtuoso »

herpes

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2008, 06:17:20 PM »
this thread wont go over well considering the fact that most people here are white.   But you are 100% right.  But not alll white people are the devil.  There are a few that don't see race they see it as a person by person case.

Thank you.  Much props and respect!

The problem is you view too many white people as evil when there are a lot more good white people out there then you realize.  You yourself generalize too much.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2008, 06:18:01 PM »
aight its time for another pure breed proud good lookin black face to enter this thread,haha.

For real though  i want to speak on what quiet truth said and about classes, i aint gon lie and say class has nothing to do with racism because it most definately does. However i disagree when quiettruth comes out and says that he hates all rich people because they are all racist/judgemental or whatever. Let me speak some truth, most people who are racist are people who are most likely a family doing well...middle class who consider themselves high class...where they do not want to be linked with people from poor places and which often leads to places where minorities live. Also they're the people who hang out with a whole group of white kids and like they all just sit there dissing black people/brown cats and shit all day like..."hey i hate niggaz...we should blow up anyone walking in the middle east"...racist shit like that....also if someone in a group like that is down with black people...in regards what happened in the past to black people or may not be kool with black cats but feel as if what happened was fucked up and not right and can understand why alot of people today would be pissed at white people...since alot of black people are brought up being told stories of how your mommas mom or grandparents were kille dby white cats or whatever...its got to have an effect on both your upbringing and the opinions of parents....i mean i hear white people say...it happened a long time ago, get over it...if someone killed your mom 20 years back or yesterday...it wouldnt matter, aint no getting over shit like that...okay but now im gettin way off track, but what im trying to say is that in places where you only see a whole group of white people chilling together tryna act as if they're greater than people of other races...if anyone from that group is kool with black people....they get known as "white sympthasizers"...i mean seriously, to any black cat in here, have y'all ever heard of a white sympathiser before??....that shit baffles me beyond belief...See within the black ranks that i know, if someone is down with whites blacks brown and everything else, all religions and tries to understand different people whilst being proud of THEMSELVES...they're known as good nigga with a good heart...

Also call me crazy but i think education has alot to do with racism, i think someone who is well brought up and has a good education will probably be less likely to be racist than someone who was bought up being told all blacks are niggers and are only good for cleaning the white mans shoes or whatever. But i know you see middle class white cats gettin mad everytime a brother gets a girl whether in a club or is dating one who they wanted but instead prefer the black cat...either thats gon cause problems the white dudes most likely gon start or y'all gon get nuff looks by everyone who see a pretty lookin white girl with a black cat...

as for the class thing...only upper class being are those having a superiority complex, imo thats alot of bullshit because i know white cats who aint shit hate niggas and anyone who aint down with bombing iraq and shit and my muslim homies and indian homies get nuff hate off them about being "pakis" or "terrorists" whilst blacks be getting called "niggers and monkeyes" and shit like that...because you already know those greasy muthafuckers been told nuff racist bullshit by there parents who aint shit...these cats are from the slums mang...

Also alot of these lowtime racist crews and shit be just minor kids and families from lowerclass hoods just forming and bangin there set with major race issues....

So if y'all tryna tell me that white cats from the top only got superiority complex, i disagree....i think a nigga at the top be dissing niggaz lower than him too...but you also got some good niggaz too, same with whites and any other race...

people who have lighter skin think they're better than those with dark im many cases

I do agree that white people are generally the most racist people in the world from my own experiences and have the most trouble with accepting equality and just letting everyone live without always looking for something new to complain about...if it aint russia, its china, if it aint china, its muslims, if it aint muslims, its eastern europeans, if it aint them, its about whos joining the EU because of religious backgrounds...if it aint that, its about keeping hold of some national pride like we niggas tryna take over the country or someshit...

Now that was not meant as a diss to white people because i generally have no problem with white people....because there are many cats who are racist out there who aint white..though anyone tryna tell me it aint a white mans world is living in a drea world imo...I mean nas just needs to say something minor on outbound and all the whites in here jump in like he shot there mother in the neck and when a track of nas or his album drops, aint nobody speaking on it...dang i wouldnt be suprised if bubba sparxxx has mo exposure on this board in the past

Also i have and have had many white friends...not as many as i get older and older but the few i trust im still chillin with...but in the past white are kool. with you..hella kool infact aslong as you the sidekick...once the bitches know you the better lookin/kooler/mo intelligent one...those cats hate it, they start spreading lies/racist shit about you...thats why i keep a low profile of white people who i consider friends...because i dont know....thats a little too general

Also if this thread makes me sound like im some bitter kid, that aint true, im 23 yrs old, im happy im intelligent, i dont need the urge to prove it by writing up big texts on here with perfect punctuation, im a content cat who knows i got mad potential and i can intillect with an old educated white cat from europe or a low down brother or whatever, it aint a problem.

So to anyone with a superiority complex thinking they better than me, white black or whatever, FUCK U...

Also truthfully y'all got to accept there are good white cats out there who dont treat blacks cats like..."my black homie"...instead of calling you by your name...that may be hard to find these days....i dont know why but i feel as cats get older these days, they get more racist, peoples hearts get mo evil...but thats just my opinion...

I dont really know if i contradicted myself a few times in this thread or if some of it later will come across as bullshit but im just typing at the top of my head just dropping some thoughts, maybe later when i think of it i'll take it back but im saying...

as for my own opinions on wheter all whites have a superiority complex, hell naw, i think you have general people who are racist and people who are not...thats why i never hate on someone because of there religioin...if someone wants to chill and have a ball with me, they can be black white brown, muslim, christian, jew or non believeer and still have a ball...you aint gotta be a muslim who drinks to get down with me, i respect someone more if they're following there religion right and still a kool person to chill with...

its like this cat i know, i aint sure if he a pure blood or mixed race nigga but he chills with alot of white cats and be dissing blacks all the time to them and they kool with him...anyone else thinking WHAT THE FUCK?!?!....he be dissing blacks when he is himself!!....and his white friends like him for that...the nigga who wishes he was white...

y'all should be proud of whatever colour you are and just try and improve yourself as a perspm, dont worry about other people...because truthfully job, they gon be nuff racist cats out there but there will be some aight ones too...

as for sikotic, thats a true nigga right there, he down with everyone and is just playin in this thread job, y'all aint gotta attack him for no reason.

pz muthafuckers. hope i didnt offend y'all in here because i know alot of white cats are touchy about there race on this board but i know virtuouso in all is a reeal cool cat and elevz seems aight from what i know too...dont really know s7even that well but he never caused me problems so i cannot speak bad about anyone in this thread, black white or brown, yellow, pink or whatever

pz
eye can see where you coming from

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »
I tend to find  middle class whites to be worse than the upper class. For instance, I worked with a white dude who was into hip hop and reggae, and even had a couple of so called black friends. This dude was a bigot for real. We discussed his past and it stemmed from going to a mainly all black public school district, in which we (blacks) run the school. Once he entered high school, the shit turned into blacks robbing white boys for their weed and what not. So dude pretty much distanced himself from that crowd and turned hippy.

So you would think this white cat is a liberal  type dude, but no, this dude taught me new racial  slurs for various ethnic groups. He mentioned how some of his upper class white buddies would get mad at him when he said racial slurs jokingly. And the truth was like he mentioned, these rich fuckers never stepped foot in the hood, never been beat up by a brother, or robbed by a brother, like he was. So his point was valid, and SOME upper class fuckers  tend to be more gullible in certain situations.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 09:16:47 PM »
I don't have a superiority complex.  I think some white people, namely Infinite, are pretty fucking inferior. 

For instance; you won't find a black guy talking shit about his own race.  You won't find a black guy who isn't proud to be black. 

AS for the other convo., I've known tons of white people in my life, and without question the most racist are the poorest, and the least racist are the richest.  I sometimes run into somebody rich who's racist, but usually it's the 'good ol boy' type who had some kind of construction company or something and kindof used-car-salesman'd his way into being rich.  If you meet white people who inherited money, or had a white-collar job that made them rich, they are almost never racist.  They may be unconsciously racist, i.e. lock their doors when they see a black guy walk towards the car, but would be the first people to help out somebody in need no matter what their skin color is, or teach their kids that everybody is equal, etc. or hire a black guy with no second thoughts about it.

I've met plenty of poor white people who just talk shit about blacks and call them niggers all day long.  You will NEVER hear a rich white person call somebody a nigger.  It's probably pretty closely related to education, I would imagine.

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2008, 02:42:39 AM »
im happy im intelligent, i dont need the urge to prove it by writing up big texts on here with perfect punctuation

That's a diss, lol. Let me put it this way: would you respect me more if I didn't fully write out my sentences, instead looking cooler by hastening it up, when that's really not me? I always try to be as accurate as I can be. It requires proper formulating for me to achieve that level of expressing. I shouldn't start erring on purpose now, should I?

y'all should be proud of whatever colour you are and just try and improve yourself as a perspm, dont worry about other people...

One's skin color is not an achievement. Why should you be proud of that? Be proud of something you did, be proud of something you achieved, be proud of something you stand for and who you are... But your skin color? That just doesn't make sense to me. At all.

Other than that, I'm pretty much glad with the direction this thread has taken. I just wonder if the whites in America really are as racist as they're here said to be. I only know Dutch demographics, and over here it's basically the simple minded workers, often catholics from the south, who have a strong sentiment against muslims and to a lesser extent blacks.

Besides, I really wonder if you were just really unlucky for having the wrong white friends around you, Baby G. I mean, can you really consider them friends when they never did respect you as their equal? I sure hope that's not the way the majority of Americans function. If so, there's more differences between Europe and America than I thought.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:53 AM »
im happy im intelligent, i dont need the urge to prove it by writing up big texts on here with perfect punctuation

That's a diss, lol. Let me put it this way: would you respect me more if I didn't fully write out my sentences, instead looking cooler by hastening it up, when that's really not me? I always try to be as accurate as I can be. It requires proper formulating for me to achieve that level of expressing. I shouldn't start erring on purpose now, should I?

y'all should be proud of whatever colour you are and just try and improve yourself as a perspm, dont worry about other people...

One's skin color is not an achievement. Why should you be proud of that? Be proud of something you did, be proud of something you achieved, be proud of something you stand for and who you are... But your skin color? That just doesn't make sense to me. At all.

Other than that, I'm pretty much glad with the direction this thread has taken. I just wonder if the whites in America really are as racist as they're here said to be. I only know Dutch demographics, and over here it's basically the simple minded workers, often catholics from the south, who have a strong sentiment against muslims and to a lesser extent blacks.

Besides, I really wonder if you were just really unlucky for having the wrong white friends around you, Baby G. I mean, can you really consider them friends when they never did respect you as their equal? I sure hope that's not the way the majority of Americans function. If so, there's more differences between Europe and America than I thought.

first of all, the fuck are you talking about "baby G"??...that some attempt at humour or someshit to diss me because its a pretty bad attempt...especially since i aint even dissing you or have no problem with you

Second of all in terms of "That's a diss, lol. Let me put it this way: would you respect me more if I didn't fully write out my sentences, instead looking cooler by hastening it up, when that's really not me? I always try to be as accurate as I can be. It requires proper formulating for me to achieve that level of expressing. I shouldn't start erring on purpose now, should I?

Did i say i would respect a person more or less on here depending on how well they type? you putting bullshit into my mouth which i did not say...All i said is that i don't need to type with perfect punctuation, i'll do that in an essay or when im working on someshit that matters to me, not on a hiphop forum where i just type quick. Second would i think more of less of a person depending how well they type?...hell no, its the content within that message is what matters, not how well its presented. Nobody said anything about making errors on purpose...what the fuck are you reading?....Having perfect punctuation on this does not mean ones message is better than someone elses which may not be as well written or contain more errors.

So in terms of me "dissing" anyone, thats bullshit, i was just speaking for myself in terms of how i was typing quick and i probably made alot of mistakes in my grammar because i dont read up what i just wrote to perfect it all on this site. Maybe it comes natural to others but to me the only time i type with style and high quality grammar and vocab id during shit of what i consider are important to me. This is not, this is like msn talk to me, its just quick. I don't put anyone down or big any up on how good or bad they type...dont be making accusations about me

Now now now...you say ones skin colour is not an achievement...now i never said that it is (again you assume) but i do feel you should be proud of your skin colour. Why? Because whether u want to admit it or not, it plays a big part in our lives. There is nothing wrong with being proud to be black/white or whatever and still be accepting and treat everyone else the same. Dang, i couldnt give a fuck if you're black or white, im proud to be black but that dont mean i dont like white people or people of any other skin coilour.

I also agree that you should be more proud of things you achieve in life, such as education or how you treat others or what you have done which makes others and yourself proud. But you do not have only to be proud oif your own achievements. I mean you say you do not understand how u can be proud of what skin colour you are...to me thats just normal, y'all should be happy with what you are. Dont be embarrassed to be black or white or whatever...now i aint saying you said that but i am saying what i believe and that there is nothing wrong with being proud of what you are and how you've come on as a person.

I think you should be proud of who your parents are...Okay if they are bad people then ofcourse not but what if you have good parents?...thats not an achievement you yourself have made, thats something that your parents have done and its something you can be proud of.

As for the people i chill with and my white friends...as i said, the older i got the more wise i have become about which white kids i have as friends because of the white people i would have considered my friends in the past have become racists or just want to treat you as a side kick. Like i said, thats from my own personal experiences. Mayvbe i got unlucky, i dont know but thats just the way it is.

pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 07:14:28 AM »
Thanks man  ;D see the thing is this, some of my cousins are what I would describe as racist or at least having racist views but I am not sure if I would describe them as hateful. There is a big difference in my opinion I have never got caught up in these generalised snipings because I would like to think I have always been more thoughtful about such issues and surveyed the entire picture instead of just the inner circle from which I am standing in. Whereas some of them, are anything but wealthy and look for a scapegoat which they can use to blame on their current position. Or, it's simply a case of some people fearing what they don't understand and therefore adopting an untrusting unfriendly attitude. Once you have been around a certain group of people all your life, you come to identify who you are based around that peer group. If a black guy has just been hanging around with other blacks and is then suddenly thrown into a melting pot of other races, it takes them to time to re0adapt into a new environment just as it as does with white people perhaps with some people this is a more difficult transition. To illustrate the point I was making about fear is the fact that I recently found something out about the widespread use of the word paki, the word itself means nothing really just the abbreviated word for pakistani but it has does have everything to do with the memories which it evokes and it stems back to when working class white groups would go around "paki bashing". I think that is one of the bigger issues amongst a plethora of other issues, namely that they were worried that the asians would come in and take their jobs. This is of course is a genuine concern for many but it's just indicative of the way in which our society has been moulded we are all are thrown a few crumbs and like pigeons we all race and in doing so, collide and fight to get to the scraps first. I should point out that I am not trying to justify this violence to me it's abhorrent and repulsive.I couldn't say for sure, it's certainly plausible that white people as a whole are some of the most self superior but I just wonder if this has been born out of a cocooned ignorance.

I think you detailing your experiences of how white people you have known have suddenly become more racist as they have got older, it's actually not too surprising because unfortunately for some at least, they tend to become more close minded do not exercise their brain and are thus susceptible to some very simplistic propaganda which then evolves them into a dumb asshole. In fact, very much like the individual on here who is spouting racist crap himself lol. I couldn't agree more that you should be proud to be who you are, no matter what your race and don't get me wrong, there are white racist pieces of shit no doubt. I have been subjected to hateful crap towards blacks and jews since I was almost knee high by some quarters but ultimately, it's not in the interests of the real elite to have any form of unity whether it's legitimacy in white couples or black couples. conflicts between men and women, blacks and asians, asians and whites, whites and blacks, asians and chinese etc. The list of internal conflict is always going to be there but it's up to all of as a collective to not fall into these bear traps. I don't want to belittle all of these racial slurs but to me the best of conquering them is to think of them as childish name calling and to think of those doing as so as morons.

P.S It was never about being touchy and all to do with literally calling all white people inherently evil that and of course the Khalid Sheikh Mohammed tapes. I guess the former I can just ignore but I can't ignore it when the guy who started off this thread says those who get angry about all white people being called devils obviously has a superiority complex lol.

props homie see i can def vibe with you. I consider you one of the most intelligent members on this board...along with myself ofcourse,haha.

For real though i agree when you say as people get older they decide to use there own initiative less and become easily manipulated by bullshit propoganda. I also completely agree that if you're raised in the same place your whole life with the other majority of people being the same and y'all will soon get used to each other and beocme one with each others believes whether they are good or bad. It takes a real good seed to seperate themselves from that and still know the difference between right and wrong...because alot of that comes down to willpower and nobody wants to do shit which may go againt the grain of what there "friends" believe.

Also again i completely agree that the elite do not want peace between all those groups you said because its not in there best interest...I have not done much research or anything into that but its basically because it benefits them in terms of economy and money and shit like that right? as the poor get poorer the rich get richer type of thing right?

I also agree that there are people who are racist who are pieces of shit and people who are not and in every race....i mean everyone should be proud of there race but no blind to what has happened. Every race has its ups and down in history but we should be aware of it imo.

props on the post

pz

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2008, 07:26:49 AM »
Ya'll act as if I'm making this stuff up, but nobody has been able to dispute my statements.  All you have done is put words in mouth and attack issues that are extensions to the larger subject of race, NOI, etc... rather than take my words for what they are and address them accordingly.

Remember, I have been to Africa.  The whole month I was there I never had an African try to put me down and make me feel low.  I never saw an African appear insecure if I was dropping knowledge, I didn't see the Africans running around trying to prove that they "know everything".  Because the Africans don't have a superiority complex.  They don't get offended or threatened by how people express themselves.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2008, 09:08:03 AM »
I feel stupid for even writing up a reply after such a ridiculous outcry, which was totally out of context. I'll do it anyway, because you're generally a decent poster.

Let me begin by stating this:
There was no threat or no diss intended in my entire post. I do not intend to ridicule anyone. I'll only point out issues that I feel have a strong counterargument against them. That's all I'm doing here when I'm posting. On a side note: me confusing you for Baby G was a foolish mistake. I take that back, and even though it was never intended as a diss or anything likewise, I do apologize for it.

My response to your statement:
All I'm saying is that when you put it like that - talking about not feeling "the urge to prove intelligence by writing up big text with perfect punctuation" - do you realize that by the way you expressed it, you make it seem as if you think those who do style up their posts are insecure about the way they are perceived, and feel the need to prove their status?
That's how it came across to me, and even though it may have been unintended by you, I did tell you the reason why I do. It's simply me: always looking for the greatest possible accuracy. You now see what happens when people get sloppy in the way they express their thoughts: miscommunication, misunderstanding, and foulish misinterpretations. I sure did get somewhat sloppy there.

Besides, by saying "That's a diss, lol." I implied (or meant to imply) that I do not take it very personal (hence the lol), but I do feel as if you're talking about me (among others) there.

Another thing I said, is that it'd be more ridiculous for me to switch my style up and start typing in a less considerate manner. That's just not me, and you should always be you. No compromising, no slickness, just being real and authentic. That's what I consider really important.

Now now now...you say ones skin colour is not an achievement...now i never said that it is (again you assume) but i do feel you should be proud of your skin colour. Why? Because whether u want to admit it or not, it plays a big part in our lives. There is nothing wrong with being proud to be black/white or whatever and still be accepting and treat everyone else the same. Dang, i couldnt give a fuck if you're black or white, im proud to be black but that dont mean i dont like white people or people of any other skin coilour.

I am NOT putting words into your mouth or assuming anything. I simply reflected on your statement of being proud of your racial background. The connection is simple. I did NOT say you said skin color is an achievement. All I said, is that it isn't. What I said, is that you should be proud of achievements of any kind. But being born with a certain complexion - I still don't see why that's something to be proud of. The skin colour doesn't change anything about the person you are. The world may respond differently, thus for someone to be black and making it big perhaps is a bigger achievement. Still, the thing to be proud of won't be the skin colour, but the actual achievement.

Let me put the wikipedia-definition next to it, and you'll see why I'm making a case out of this:
"Pride is an emotion which refers to a strong sense of self-respect, a refusal to be humiliated as well as joy in the accomplishments of oneself or a person, group, nation or object that one identifies with, or to think of one's self as being better than anyone else."

Now... Should you have self-respect BECAUSE you are black? Or because you're a good person, because of your integrity, because of your achievements?
Pride is a matter of considering oneself superior, one way or the other. Should you think of yourself as being better than anyone else, BECAUSE you're black? I think that's bullshit. Let's focus on the things that really matter; the things that really deserve value. It's not one's skin colour, it's not the size of your nose or the street you were born in. It's who you are, what you do, and why. Greatness doesn't come with a skin colour. Not for whites, nor for blacks.

I don't even think it matters who your parents are. You shouldn't be proud of them. You can respect them though, in a major way, if that's what they deserve. You can be proud of yourself for recognising that your parents are valuable people. But you shouldn't be proud, just because they are your parents. Just because they are your parents, doesn't make you a better person. The greatest man who ever walked the earth could have had a son that wasn't worth a dime. It's highly unlikely because most likely that great man would have raised his kids properly, but you get the idea. True pride can only be achieved. There's no free passes in the world of judgement.

Anyway, I hope this will settle things. Let us get along and discuss the things that are worth discussing.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »
AS for the other convo., I've known tons of white people in my life, and without question the most racist are the poorest, and the least racist are the richest.  I sometimes run into somebody rich who's racist, but usually it's the 'good ol boy' type who had some kind of construction company or something and kindof used-car-salesman'd his way into being rich.  If you meet white people who inherited money, or had a white-collar job that made them rich, they are almost never racist.  They may be unconsciously racist, i.e. lock their doors when they see a black guy walk towards the car, but would be the first people to help out somebody in need no matter what their skin color is, or teach their kids that everybody is equal, etc. or hire a black guy with no second thoughts about it.

I've met plenty of poor white people who just talk shit about blacks and call them niggers all day long.  You will NEVER hear a rich white person call somebody a nigger. It's probably pretty closely related to education, I would imagine.
Don't anybody gotta say shit, it's all in attitude.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:18 PM »
I feel stupid for even writing up a reply after such a ridiculous outcry, which was totally out of context. I'll do it anyway, because you're generally a decent poster.

Let me begin by stating this:
There was no threat or no diss intended in my entire post. I do not intend to ridicule anyone. I'll only point out issues that I feel have a strong counterargument against them. That's all I'm doing here when I'm posting. On a side note: me confusing you for Baby G was a foolish mistake. I take that back, and even though it was never intended as a diss or anything likewise, I do apologize for it.

My response to your statement:
All I'm saying is that when you put it like that - talking about not feeling "the urge to prove intelligence by writing up big text with perfect punctuation" - do you realize that by the way you expressed it, you make it seem as if you think those who do style up their posts are insecure about the way they are perceived, and feel the need to prove their status?
That's how it came across to me, and even though it may have been unintended by you, I did tell you the reason why I do. It's simply me: always looking for the greatest possible accuracy. You now see what happens when people get sloppy in the way they express their thoughts: miscommunication, misunderstanding, and foulish misinterpretations. I sure did get somewhat sloppy there.

Besides, by saying "That's a diss, lol." I implied (or meant to imply) that I do not take it very personal (hence the lol), but I do feel as if you're talking about me (among others) there.

Another thing I said, is that it'd be more ridiculous for me to switch my style up and start typing in a less considerate manner. That's just not me, and you should always be you. No compromising, no slickness, just being real and authentic. That's what I consider really important.

I am NOT putting words into your mouth or assuming anything. I simply reflected on your statement of being proud of your racial background. The connection is simple. I did NOT say you said skin color is an achievement. All I said, is that it isn't. What I said, is that you should be proud of achievements of any kind. But being born with a certain complexion - I still don't see why that's something to be proud of. The skin colour doesn't change anything about the person you are. The world may respond differently, thus for someone to be black and making it big perhaps is a bigger achievement. Still, the thing to be proud of won't be the skin colour, but the actual achievement.

Let me put the wikipedia-definition next to it, and you'll see why I'm making a case out of this:
"Pride is an emotion which refers to a strong sense of self-respect, a refusal to be humiliated as well as joy in the accomplishments of oneself or a person, group, nation or object that one identifies with, or to think of one's self as being better than anyone else."

Now... Should you have self-respect BECAUSE you are black? Or because you're a good person, because of your integrity, because of your achievements?
Pride is a matter of considering oneself superior, one way or the other. Should you think of yourself as being better than anyone else, BECAUSE you're black? I think that's bullshit. Let's focus on the things that really matter; the things that really deserve value. It's not one's skin colour, it's not the size of your nose or the street you were born in. It's who you are, what you do, and why. Greatness doesn't come with a skin colour. Not for whites, nor for blacks.

I don't even think it matters who your parents are. You shouldn't be proud of them. You can respect them though, in a major way, if that's what they deserve. You can be proud of yourself for recognising that your parents are valuable people. But you shouldn't be proud, just because they are your parents. Just because they are your parents, doesn't make you a better person. The greatest man who ever walked the earth could have had a son that wasn't worth a dime. It's highly unlikely because most likely that great man would have raised his kids properly, but you get the idea. True pride can only be achieved. There's no free passes in the world of judgement.

Anyway, I hope this will settle things. Let us get along and discuss the things that are worth discussing.

i guess if you can apologize than so can I! Nah for real if you got the wrong end of the stick and though i was attacking you or someone similar directly, i wasn't. Overall i also think you're a decent poster and i usually get along with you, i've never had a problem with you, sometimes things get misunderstooo...no biggie.

Anyways just like to add one thing...in your definition you posted...its not saying to be proud of things which you yourself have only done...it says "as well as joy in the accomplishments of oneself or a person, group, nation or object that one identifies with" so i still believe there is nothing wrong in being proud of your parents, infact by the definition you posted it only furthers my arguement in terms of that IMHO...you can have respect for your parents for what they have done and if they're very good parents and have done alot for you, i see nothing wrong with having some pride about who your parents are.

Thats all i really wanted to say, i think overall you made a decent reply so if you got some problems with me or something still, its all good because i aint got nothing against you or did have, i just didnt agree with your initial post but i guess thats been cleared.

like u say, lets get on and talk about better things!

pz!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »

Yeah basically in regards to me talking about the elites I am referring to the fact that an extremely small group of individuals command all the power and wealth. Their driving ideology is that this is the natural selection and thus to holder on to their monopolising of power. It's important to create as much friction, inner conflict and disunity as possible. That is not to say there are not real problems, there always have been but in the greater scheme of things, it's becoming embroiled in a distraction. Meanwhile we are embroiled in a distraction, it seems like race is the focal point for everything and it's never going to be, there is never going to be an end to it and yet we allow ourselves to get caught up in it. Heck I am no better, the thread is started off by someone who really is deeply confused is only continued on the negative by someone who is just deeply indoctrinated with bullshit that they will never see through and yet this thread is now 3 pages deep lol. Okay enough on this one dipshits will be dipshits and self hating white boys will be self hating white boys.

THERapist Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • Sexual psychology
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »
I don't have a superiority complex.  I think some white people, namely Infinite, are pretty fucking inferior. 

For instance; you won't find a black guy talking shit about his own race.  You won't find a black guy who isn't proud to be black. 

I've met plenty of poor white people who just talk shit about blacks and call them niggers all day long.  You will NEVER hear a rich white person call somebody a nigger.  It's probably pretty closely related to education, I would imagine.
Blacks/Africans have the worst issue when it comes to self love. There are a plentiful amount of blacks who hate their skin complexion or denounce their own heritage/culture. That's another topic however. But props on the last paragraph, totally with you on that one.
She so wants it bro.....