Author Topic: NEW CROOKED I B.O.S.S. SINGLE COMING SOON!  (Read 1118 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: NEW CROOKED I B.O.S.S. SINGLE COMING SOON!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 09:23:56 AM »
man if they say its coming soon then i expect it to come out in about 5 months.... and then the single will flop and he will push the album back for another year till he gots another single that will flop....

and a crooked and akon songs.....im expecting it to be something like that g. malone ft akon certified song.....I think its gonna be something like that.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

K-9

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 10:00:59 AM »
man fuck akon i cant stand that dude
Yea dude is fucking anoying

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 11:23:01 AM »
Thats why he scraped NWA, and now he hooked up with Akon LOL, more mainstream!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 12:13:55 PM »
LOL
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

No Teflon

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »
wow..Thats How WEst Coast niggaz have allways been underground, becoz their creativity is Low as fuck...AKon? Who else is gonna have AKon To blow up? Game?

Damn homie, if u cant make a song, u cant make a song...Sometimes, i side with 50 cent on the note, when he says that people can rap, but they cant make a song....THis is wack...

I will not buy Crooked I album, if he is dope, he has to make his own record, that Fans can say "Did U hear that new Crooked I song?" It shouldnt be like "Did U hear that New Akon Feat Crooked I song"?

Fuck that,

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »
they say alote lets see if they bring it

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »
i dont like to see akon on this, dude is like sellin his hooks like sStorch sellin his beats..its like factory hooks, he just makes them ...

anyway hope it gonna help crooked in proces of releasin album..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

messi19

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »
wow..Thats How WEst Coast niggaz have allways been underground, becoz their creativity is Low as fuck...AKon? Who else is gonna have AKon To blow up? Game?

Damn homie, if u cant make a song, u cant make a song...Sometimes, i side with 50 cent on the note, when he says that people can rap, but they cant make a song....THis is wack...

I will not buy Crooked I album, if he is dope, he has to make his own record, that Fans can say "Did U hear that new Crooked I song?" It shouldnt be like "Did U hear that New Akon Feat Crooked I song"?

Fuck that,

SMH the reason why Akon is used is cuz his hooks are catchy to the mainstream fans. Just like T-Pain. And his label probably said that he should get Akon on the track. Glasses used Akon and it worked good so i unno what you talking about. I dont like Akon at all and he been on everybodys track but it is what it is. Again look at everybody that got T-Pain on, almost everybodiy track he was on done blew up and the only one who've used Akon on a track from the west so far is Glasses and now supposedly Game, and look how good Glasses track did. Maybe thats what they SHOULD be doin instead.

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »

Fuck that,

SMH the reason why Akon is used is cuz his hooks are catchy to the mainstream fans. Just like T-Pain. And his label probably said that he should get Akon on the track. Glasses used Akon and it worked good so i unno what you talking about. I dont like Akon at all and he been on everybodys track but it is what it is. Again look at everybody that got T-Pain on, almost everybodiy track he was on done blew up and the only one who've used Akon on a track from the west so far is Glasses and now supposedly Game, and look how good Glasses track did. Maybe thats what they SHOULD be doin instead.

1)Glasses shit wont go anywhere, watch....

2)T pain? Only Dude that sold Good on T pains shit was Chris Brown, and he woulda sold that much by himself, due to his talent in POP shit, Khaled flopped with T pain, i know he did Great on Koch, but still, only 300 000 people bought his shit, and thats with 2 of the most hottest rap songs there, Flow Rida? shit.....Fuck that...

Who else? First of all, T pain sold 750 000 himself, with his shit, he aint even Platinum, he sold ringtones, yeah, but CD? HE, himself aint that big man...He aint that talented, Justin Timberlake is, Pink, Nelly Furtado, they are doing 6 million+, this guy, NAH!

3)I know what u saying, its ok, i just though Crooked I was Creative enough to make his own single./....

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »
SUMMER/FALL 2008 8) 

his album better be out by then

jaytee

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »
I hope his album drops sometime this year, but Akon?  He's ok in small doses with his whiny chipmunk voice but it's crazy right now with all the features he's on.  I give him props for working with West Coast artists and all but I'd like to see these guys do something different than what everybody else is doing.   

messi19

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »

Fuck that,

2)T pain? Only Dude that sold Good on T pains shit was Chris Brown, and he woulda sold that much by himself, due to his talent in POP shit, Khaled flopped with T pain, i know he did Great on Koch, but still, only 300 000 people bought his shit, and thats with 2 of the most hottest rap songs there, Flow Rida? shit.....Fuck that...

Who else? First of all, T pain sold 750 000 himself, with his shit, he aint even Platinum, he sold ringtones, yeah, but CD? HE, himself aint that big man...He aint that talented, Justin Timberlake is, Pink, Nelly Furtado, they are doing 6 million+, this guy, NAH!

3)I know what u saying, its ok, i just though Crooked I was Creative enough to make his own single./....

All these tracks been high on the charts and got alot of play:

"U and Dat" (E-40 feat. T-Pain & Kandi Girl)

"I'm a Flirt (remix)" (R. Kelly feat. T.I. & T-Pain)

"Shawty" (Plies feat. T-Pain)

"I'm So Hood" (DJ Khaled feat. Rick Ross, Trick Daddy, Plies & T-Pain)

"Kiss Kiss" (Chris Brown feat. T-Pain)

"Good Life" (Kanye West feat. T-Pain)

"Low" (Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain)

"Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" (featuring Yung Joc)

"Bartender" (feat. Akon

"I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper)" (feat. Mike Jones)

EFFeX

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »
People need to relax, this is a single that will push Crook into the limelight and get him the exposure that he deserves. Don't worry at all, you know Crook got plenty of rhymes and ideas up his sleeve for the album. This is just the single and in my opinion, it's a great move!

The Black Bossalini

• 'G'
  • SHE'S ALL I GOT, SHE'S A GANGSTA!!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 05:08:47 PM »
cant wait 4 it. betr be gd

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 05:12:48 PM »

Fuck that,

All these tracks been high on the charts and got alot of play:

"U and Dat" (E-40 feat. T-Pain & Kandi Girl)

"I'm a Flirt (remix)" (R. Kelly feat. T.I. & T-Pain)

"Shawty" (Plies feat. T-Pain)

"I'm So Hood" (DJ Khaled feat. Rick Ross, Trick Daddy, Plies & T-Pain)

"Kiss Kiss" (Chris Brown feat. T-Pain)

"Good Life" (Kanye West feat. T-Pain)

"Low" (Flo-Rida feat. T-Pain)

"Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" (featuring Yung Joc)

"Bartender" (feat. Akon

"I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper)" (feat. Mike Jones)
E40 = certified gold
R.Kelly = If not platinum yet, damn close to it.
Plies = gold and the buzz is growing.
I'm So Hood = 300K on Koch is very impressive.
Kiss Kiss = Platinum?
Good Life = Can't say the single is the ONLY reason it is, but double platinum.
Low = Biggest hit of the year and last few months.

can't argue with that.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com