Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1604 times)

JUCYGIRL

SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« on: March 02, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »
The video's dope Imo, I wonder if it's gonna be on Bet or Mtv. Check it out and tell me what y'all think !!

See what they had to say about this video on Thisis50.com

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blog/show?id=784568%3ABlogPost%3A1329419

teletomble

Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
Nothing Special

Its Not Gunna B On MTV or BET Because Its Clyde's Track Now

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 10:20:30 AM »
LOL thats a lame ass vid...
No way in hell that will make it on Bet Or MTV

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 10:25:48 AM »
Its only a hood video. Its aight. I see u whoo kid. Juicy girl you got some bomb ass titties.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 10:30:43 AM »
I don't think Clyde gonna have an official video, he never did get the clearance for "Doin Dat". I guess Crash was right about the beat belonging to Spi first  :)

K-9

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 10:31:08 AM »
Who is that on the hook ???

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 10:43:00 AM »
lmao spider sure knows how to kill his own career.. what little of it there is.. not only is the song wack but the videos wacker... you should see the amount of shit people are talking about it on hhboard.com..  the g unit stans dont even like this dude lol

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Elano

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 10:58:37 AM »
i don't know if is more pathetic and idiot spider loc or 40 glocc  :D

messi19

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
I don't think Clyde gonna have an official video, he never did get the clearance for "Doin Dat". I guess Crash was right about the beat belonging to Spi first  :)

Just stoooop it Crash lmao everybody already know this song is Clydes..JR Rotem said so himself
and its i think he got it on his myspace so ure sayin the person that produced is wrong? N it just so happen
that the dude singin the hook is doin it with the same exact accent.

h2k4

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
The video's dope Imo, I wonder if it's gonna be on Bet or Mtv. Check it out and tell me what y'all think !!

See what they had to say about this video on Thisis50.com

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blog/show?id=784568%3ABlogPost%3A1329419

Neither, you'll be lucky if you see it on your local public access channel...and that's pushing it.

No Teflon

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 12:51:26 PM »

so why isnt Sean Kingston on it? I swear, U and Crash are the dumbset Groupies ever, I wish Mods Could ban u for being a retarded ass bitch

This song was for Clyde Carson, produced by JR Rottem, Spider Joke emberassed himself here, i cannot belive my eyes what i just saw

Was this a Joke?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »

so why isnt Sean Kingston on it? I swear, U and Crash are the dumbset Groupies ever, I wish Mods Could ban u for being a retarded ass bitch

This song was for Clyde Carson, produced by JR Rottem, Spider Joke emberassed himself here, i cannot belive my eyes what i just saw

Was this a Joke?

Lmao @ you callin' anyone a groupie, when you made a thread telling Dubcc to change their name to Bws take over !!!!!
Y'all need to chill out and recognize this is a youtube video for a MIXTAPE only !!! For the record Clyde never received the clearance for this track, because it's NOT his own beat, furthermore will never make his own video for "Doin Dat" !!

messi19

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »

Was this a Joke?

Lmao @ you callin' anyone a groupie, when you made a thread telling Dubcc to change their name to Bws take over !!!!!
Y'all need to chill out and recognize this is a youtube video for a MIXTAPE only !!! For the record Clyde never received the clearance for this track, because it's NOT his own beat, furthermore will never make his own video for "Doin Dat" !!

So ure sayin that u know more than Clyde Carson himself?
LOL at youtube video only, if this was a Spider beat OFFICIALLY why would he use this on his tape? And check out JR Rotems myspace it says
that he produced Clyde Carsons Doin Dat and nowhere do u see the COAST KILLAs (Spidermans new name) name.

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »

Was this a Joke?

He couldnt recieve the clearence for the Kingston Verse to be on the national TV, becoz Label wanted Kingston to be A positive Artist, With Girls and all them singles, and they didnt want their artist to be featured on on Bad songs, Read Jr Rottem Interview u stupid bitch, LOL at u saying It should be on BET, u are the biggest denial dickryda ever, this song is horrible, its not even mixed, its off the beat and GOd, Please, put it on BET, Spider Joke is gonna get clowned.I dont even wanna waste my time Explaining u shit, becoz even if Spider loc makes a song with no words, u will say that Spider loc is the best rapper thre...

JR Rottem spoke on producing this song, how da fuck is it Not Clydes Song?

MarshColin

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 01:23:26 PM »
Producers send out tracks to many different A&R's, artists, etc. JR likes to send out tracks with Kingston already on the hook.

Atlantic wanted that track for Flo, but they slept, Carson snatched it up.

Beluga Heights is a co-venture with Epic Records. Epic makes the final decisions. We wanted Sean to be on it, because it should have been a hit and we want Sean to have street edge as well. Epic wanted Sean to maintain his "Beautiful Girls" image, which we didn't want.

Finally after a while, Epic gave in (since most of the hooks Sean does are more hip-hopish) cleared Sean, and Capitol tried to regain the momentum that was lost when they were forced to stop the "leak" to radio. It's hard enough getting spins for a single, 10x harder to tell a radio station to stop playing, and then give them an OK 4 weeks later, thinking they will start spinning it again.

Anyone can take any beat and rap to it, I can take a old Dr. Dre beat and spit on it right now. But the right to distribute it on an album and make money off it must be paid for and you have to have contracts for it.

I said in a different thread that it was originally Clyde's and now Flo-Rida has it but it was the other way around. This was posted on the Siccness by Automattik, a dude who works at JR Rotem's label. This should be enough for Juicy Girl to shut the fuck up.