Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1608 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »
Not really feelin it, I don't think they'd put a video called Boss OG on mainstream stations anyways, plus he's like the third dude to use that hook

crash

messi19

« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2008, 12:07:34 AM »
LOL at this bitch above me, she wack so she can relate to all the hate thats why she tryna get all maaad and shit when niggas say Spider wack. U just another never-gonna-make-it rapper.

LOL at Juicygirl (Crash) saying that Spider is better than Jay Rock and them haha hilaaaarious.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Spider is better than in the rap game? Spider aint even on Tony Yayos level.
SMH at niggas hatin on Yayo..Yayo >>> Coast Killah

I knew yo scary ass was going to start talkin shit lol Oh yea and good lookin out on bringin up my music up on the other thread 'cause it worked out in my favor ;D shit I don't need to start promoting with people like you around. WE LOVE YOU HATERS!!!!!

LOOOOOl yeah i bet ure soooooooooooooooooo famous hahahahahahahah! what a joke hahahahhha i bet u got 200.000 fans now!

crash

« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2008, 09:53:44 AM »
wow this dude still here?
yall peep the cameos in the vid?

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »

tigher song and tigher video, by Crooked's brother..

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
lol, this is truly horrible.. And lol @ Juicygirl, that buttugly trick.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:14:24 AM by Robert de Negro »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »
LOL at this bitch above me, she wack so she can relate to all the hate thats why she tryna get all maaad and shit when niggas say Spider wack. U just another never-gonna-make-it rapper.

LOL at Juicygirl (Crash) saying that Spider is better than Jay Rock and them haha hilaaaarious.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Spider is better than in the rap game? Spider aint even on Tony Yayos level.

I knew yo scary ass was going to start talkin shit lol Oh yea and good lookin out on bringin up my music up on the other thread 'cause it worked out in my favor ;D shit I don't need to start promoting with people like you around. WE LOVE YOU HATERS!!!!!

LOOOOOl yeah i bet ure soooooooooooooooooo famous hahahahahahahah! what a joke hahahahhha i bet u got 200.000 fans now!

Plus 1 which is yo bitch ass lol keep speakin on me until you make me famous. You just make sure yo little hot ass stay on this forum and do your job.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2008, 11:38:58 AM »

Plus 1 which is yo bitch ass lol keep speakin on me until you make me famous. You just make sure yo little hot ass stay on this forum and do your job.

yeah i bet me speakin the truth on this forum is makin u reaaaaaaaaally famous..hahahah its sad that ure lyin to yoself to make urself feel better.
looool who u signed with? when yo fairy tale album comin out? hahahahaah it hurts when people speak the real. lol at this trick thinkin she famous u dont even have a single fan how u gon get 10? where u gon get em at?

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »
why the fuck does everybody has to hate their own we the west rite? why you thinik the south is got it poppin ' they support each other, i agree the video is clearly low budget but the song is ok (compared to whats on tv , radio) fuck everybody ya'll dont like spider then get the fuck outta this forum . i wasnt even gonna coment on this thread ......
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

crash

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »
Real Talk

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »

why the fuck does everybody has to hate their own we the west rite? why you thinik the south is got it poppin ' they support each other, i agree the video is clearly low budget but the song is ok (compared to whats on tv , radio) fuck everybody ya'll dont like spider then get the fuck outta this forum . i wasnt even gonna coment on this thread ......

u jokin right, Spider Loc sucks thats it thats all

Icrash damn you sad

I would like 2 take a poll that their wont be any new spider loc threads

(gettin sick of these attention whores)

if you with me say I
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

messi19

« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »

LOOOL do u really think Spider Loc and Crash supports everybody on the west themselves? Be real with yoself there aint no thing like that.
Only reason why South is poppin is because its just their time right now and people are on that "swag" bullshit and everything
thats wack they think is the best thing ever (I.E. Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy's dance etc etc). If u wack u wack period. If u wanna support
everybody on the west why not listen to all the rappers on myspace from the west? or the ones handin out their tapes? If ure wack ure wack.
Its these rappers on the west that should UNITE and stop with they lil girly ass egos and work with each other. When a westcoast rapper blows every bum on the street makes a youtube video sayin "maaan i remember when i let [instert rappers name] sleep at my house one time, if it wasnt for me he wouldnt be shit" cuz they feel like they should be credited for everything.

crash

« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2008, 02:10:54 PM »
^^^ Messi you forgot about the Spider Loc song TRU WEST, you see the BLUTIFUL REMIX video, cameos from PROBLEM, Dresta, Yo Yo..who worked with B. Lamont move over 5000 copies of Who I Gotta Kill.....Boss OG got cameos from BAY AREA RAPPER D-MOE, on Spiders Mixtapes he's featured GLASSES, LIL EAZY, DRESTA, BG KNOCC OUT, KARTOON, P SMURF, PAYBACC, PIPER, BIG SYKE AND MORE...and who knows about the Boss OG/Doin dat remix with SPI and Clyde??? I've worked with just about everybody on the new west in helping them push the movement, check the files b4 you speak come on man we push this hard

Blood$

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
Crash what part of the video is it where SPI is with Messy Marv's people, or w/e you have mentioned in the other thread?

crash

« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
The first chorus thats D-Moe wiping his face with the stack of 100's