Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1578 times)

messi19

Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »
Producers send out tracks to many different A&R's, artists, etc. JR likes to send out tracks with Kingston already on the hook.

Atlantic wanted that track for Flo, but they slept, Carson snatched it up.

Beluga Heights is a co-venture with Epic Records. Epic makes the final decisions. We wanted Sean to be on it, because it should have been a hit and we want Sean to have street edge as well. Epic wanted Sean to maintain his "Beautiful Girls" image, which we didn't want.

Finally after a while, Epic gave in (since most of the hooks Sean does are more hip-hopish) cleared Sean, and Capitol tried to regain the momentum that was lost when they were forced to stop the "leak" to radio. It's hard enough getting spins for a single, 10x harder to tell a radio station to stop playing, and then give them an OK 4 weeks later, thinking they will start spinning it again.

Anyone can take any beat and rap to it, I can take a old Dr. Dre beat and spit on it right now. But the right to distribute it on an album and make money off it must be paid for and you have to have contracts for it.

I said in a different thread that it was originally Clyde's and now Flo-Rida has it but it was the other way around. This was posted on the Siccness by Automattik, a dude who works at JR Rotem's label. This should be enough for Juicy Girl to shut the fuck up.

LOL HE wont respond to this thread anymore, either that or HE'll just say some dumb shit or defend it. Just watch.

Spider Loc aka the COAST KILLAAA he killin us my nukkas. He makin the west look bad with that clown lookin hair the nigga had on and his 2 rent-hoes on his side. Who told this nigga to rap and who told Crash to direct a video?
LOL it went from his mommas house, to a video in his kitchen to a mufucking cirucs looking video.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »
Some videos Daz shot on his own, by holding the camera and pointing it at himself, looked better than this, to be honest.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 01:51:02 PM by MIC »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 02:07:47 PM »
Damn the hate is strong, why y'all so mad ? Since y'all think you can do such a wonderful job @ rappin' and producing, why don't y'all join forces. Get a forum collabo together and let's see what y'all got !!

For the record Crash clarified this beat was SPI's @ first, then he let it go and Clyde picked it up. Now the story is Flo Rida had it first ?? Crash has no reason to lie about this damn beat, featured in a mixtape. What the fuck would he have to gain !! Y'all be killin' me on these damn forums !! Stop getting so emotional folks !! It's just a damn youtube video for a mixtape, for Dub sake !!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:09:30 PM by JUICY GIRL »

No Teflon

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
Damn the hate is strong, why y'all so mad ? Since y'all think you can do such a wonderful job @ rappin' and producing, why don't y'all join forces. Get a forum collabo together and let's see what y'all got !!

For the record Crash clarified this beat was SPI's @ first, then he let it go and Clyde picked it up. Now the story is Flo Rida had it first ?? Crash has no reason to lie about this damn beat, featured in a mixtape. What the fuck would he have to gain !! Y'all be killin' me on these damn forums !! Stop getting so emotional folks !! It's just a damn youtube video for a mixtape, for Dub sake !!!

No Crash didnt clarify shit, get crash here and Proove that its really Crash, whoever it is, Dont get some Groupie with Icrash name, who can be anybody, and he can say anything...Get Crash on the Video, and post it up, i wanna hear a JR Rottem or Clyde Say that its Their Track and Clyde Took it after that....

THis track has been on CLydes Myspace page since the begining of 2007, if not earlier, what the fuck are u talking about? Spider Joke took the fuking song recently,

WHy hate? Are u fuking Serious? He Rhymes Balling with Balling, With Balling and Balling, 4-5 times, dude is fuking wack as fuck, dont u listen to the lyrics, this is the worst Song i have ever heard in my life....

To make u belive, I know Ridaz by Spider loc was a dope song, But this, I swear on my Fathers life this is the worst song i have ever heard, i heard Benzino, K fed, Yayo, this is the worst!

What next? Spider Joke jacks the song "You See it" from CLyde Carsons Myspace and Get Crash to say that it was Spider Locs Track? Song been there for ages...

U really are pathetic, with Crash, Clydes song got 200 000 plays,if he really took the beat from spider, why da fuck did it take so long for spider to release it?

messi19

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »

So ure basically saying that he passed on a beat, gave it to Clyde Carson but then turned around and used it on his mixtape? If he passed on it and the beat hasn't been used/released by some other artist do u think he can just take it and use it on his mixtape? They would sue his weak ass.

MarshColin

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 03:37:17 PM »

Spider Loc would lie about it because if he uses a beat after 2 other big artists used it then he would look like a fool so he tries to pass it off like he had it first. Why the fuck would Automattik lie about it? He's not affiliated with any of the artists involved just the producer that made the fucking beat. He has a legit story about it and Spider has no story besides he had it first.

crash

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 03:48:22 PM »
yall crazy, Juicy wassup! however you feel the video is dope, dont be mad because your favorite artist cant supply you with new music and videos on such a consistent basis...
Next video from Global Warning Mixtape is "Talk Shit, Get Banged" - Spider Loc feat Kartoon(Ruff Ryders) , Connected #3 Hosted by DJ WHOO KID coming this month!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »
LMAO props to DJ COMA on the info.. spider doesn know what the fuck hes doing.. making wack remixes and even wacker videos

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

crash

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »
who needs to lie about having a record first??? Spi had his version recorded first and that is all that means, niggaz wasnt gonna use it for anything and put it out on a mixtape and made a video, and ya mad for that, ha ha,
oh answer this for me, if the video is so wack why is it getting so much play?? that dosnt make any sense to me

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 04:09:09 PM »
to ba d
who needs to lie about having a record first??? Spi had his version recorded first and that is all that means, niggaz wasnt gonna use it for anything and put it out on a mixtape and made a video, and ya mad for that, ha ha,
oh answer this for me, if the video is so wack why is it getting so much play?? that dosnt make any sense to me

too bad u cant see how many people play the whole video huh cause id bet anything its alot lower that watever the play count is...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 04:13:52 PM »
Damn...this is terrible!!!!
C'mon can't dude put together some cash to make a nice Video.. :-X :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »

word he should put the stacks of 1's hes always counting in his youtube videos to use lol

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 04:16:44 PM »

word he should put the stacks of 1's hes always counting in his youtube videos to use lol
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 07:23:12 PM »
No matter how y'all look @ it, the truth is Spider is hustling on a continual basis , getting his any which way possible !!  How many artists do you see on a major label comin' out with videos and mixtapes back to back with an unstoppable drive, despite what muthafucka's got to say ?

I give Spi credit for doing his thing and gaining recognition, instead of sitting on the label waiting for 50  !!! I particularly enjoyed this video for the mixtape and felt productions did an awesome job !!

Props to Crash once again, keep them blutiful videos comin' on a regular basis !!

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
I thought the video was aiight, but I'm still not completely feelin' the song itself, I still feel that it wasn't SPI's style really...