Author Topic: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!  (Read 1607 times)

motormule

• Lil Geezy
Re: SPIDER LOC BOSS O.G. VIDEO !!!
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »
don't know..but the more hate Spi Gets the more his fans 'rep him Harder'..I wonder what would happen if Spi gets better in his music would his fan still 'rep him' or 'rep him harder,than before'..or just stop like 'their work is done'..

oh Riddle me..riddle me.. ;D ;D ;D

You know it's truly amazing to see Spi getting this many reviews and feedback for a mixtape track on a youtube video !! I wonder what would happen when his album drop , along with an official Mtv or Bet video ??? Imagine all the views and input he will receive then !!  Will the haters continue to hate harder and harder or will they stop because their work is officially done ???   

That's the question of the hour folks  8)

spi work really hard al the time, but going nowhere!! dude got no talent as a rapper...
mtv really?? NO never going to happen on he´s owne.. maybe 50 can put him in a video ;)
every rapper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spider loc   ;D

No Teflon

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
rest of yall need to lighten up, get your panties out of a bunch, just one more time for the kids who don't quite understand
SPI had the beat and did the song b4 Clyde had it.. Let's break it down...
SPI recieved the beat and hook from JR, DEMOED the song and that was it.....
JR sent out the beat and hook to more Artist (including Clyde)
Clyde's record company bought the beat and hook, therefore it's Clyde's song now...
The BOSS OG song was sitting in the computer, I leaked it on the net for the SPI fans.
DO you UNDERSTAND now? I never meant that Clyde TOOK the song from SPI, like how I guess some of yall are thinking.....
Now 4 Messi LOL
what do your opinions about your favorite artist matter in this thread?
I respect the fact that you don't like SPI, and you like to voice your opinion about him all over the net! We appreciate it!!
We do this for the fans... So how you feel about it, Doesn't Matter, that you respond to each and every SPI thread, that's a GOOD LOOK.
What am I afraid of Messi??
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

search BOSS OG on those 3 and come back with your results...

well now thats a lil clrear, becoz They did Send the shit to AR's,

but, Juicy Girl needs to understand that When Record Label bought the beat, they also put the Copyright on it and used it for Hyphy Juice Commerical, that Clyde Owns, so when Juicy Girl said that THis video needs to be on BET or MTV, she went agaisnt the grain...

Now i actually see that icrash might be educated and shit, but Juicy Girl??? Nah....

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
LMAO i bet you feel pretty useless right about now dont you crash??

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2008, 02:33:46 PM »
yo that shit was straight up horrible........song and video, why the fuck does spi have to flow like that?? cant he hear how wack he sounds??? and the video, real amateur shit, like im not even hatin, but i really couldnt watch the whole thing......

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 02:46:00 PM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
rest of yall need to lighten up, get your panties out of a bunch, just one more time for the kids who don't quite understand
Clyde's record company bought the beat and hook, therefore it's Clyde's song now...
The BOSS OG song was sitting in the computer, I leaked it on the net for the SPI fans.
DO you UNDERSTAND now? I never meant that Clyde TOOK the song from SPI, like how I guess some of yall are thinking.....
Now 4 Messi LOL
I respect the fact that you don't like SPI, and you like to voice your opinion about him all over the net! We appreciate it!!
We do this for the fans... So how you feel about it, Doesn't Matter, that you respond to each and every SPI thread, that's a GOOD LOOK.
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

but, Juicy Girl needs to understand that When Record Label bought the beat, they also put the Copyright on it and used it for Hyphy Juice Commerical, that Clyde Owns, so when Juicy Girl said that THis video needs to be on BET or MTV, she went agaisnt the grain...

Now i actually see that icrash might be educated and shit, but Juicy Girl??? Nah....

And this is coming from the same person who made a thread suggesting Dubcc change their name to Bws takeover, right ? C'mon now get a clue and stop gettin' so emotional there young en', this is just a youtube video which doesn't affect neither you nor myself, in our everyday lives !

You wanna talk to me about education, we can go on all day about your theories and hypothesis !! I'd strongly suggest you don't mess with that subject in which you can never get on my level, even if you tried putting an effort and stopped being a complete idiot !!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »
lol is this thread still on??
Funny how Spi threads go from Spi's music, to something different from the Subject then back on again...lol..in fact LMAo!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »
don't know..but the more hate Spi Gets the more his fans 'rep him Harder'..I wonder what would happen if Spi gets better in his music would his fan still 'rep him' or 'rep him harder,than before'..or just stop like 'their work is done'..

oh Riddle me..riddle me.. ;D ;D ;D

You know it's truly amazing to see Spi getting this many reviews and feedback for a mixtape track on a youtube video !! I wonder what would happen when his album drop , along with an official Mtv or Bet video ??? Imagine all the views and input he will receive then !!  Will the haters continue to hate harder and harder or will they stop because their work is officially done ???   

That's the question of the hour folks  8)
Spi will do what he has done always drop mediocre stuff..oh well can't expect any thing better..
So I'm resigned to the fact that SPi is synonymous with the word 'mediocre' which is not bad....

Just cuz he will have a MTV/BEt Video does not mean anything..Damn you guys are so Stuck up and caught in this 'mtv/bet offical video cloud'...If anything history ha s proven that having those does not mean anything..
But for you guys...the reverse is the case..
Ah Well..We'll see Come August...
So does that mean we won't find you on these boards trashtalking Spi when that time comes ?? Because Messi already stated that he will hang up his "hater" coat once Spi is on Bet .

Do you share the same concept ?

Thrashing Talking???..Please you went to college..you  of all pple should know the difference between thrashing talking and rhetoric..But I guess i presumed you did, in that regard it's my mistake!!

And I will not hang up my 'hating coat', cuz i don't have one and neither did i ever with respects to SPI..

Will i give SPi a lot more credit when i see his video on BET...Please..There are video on BEt that i don't like should i give those artist respect??..I commend them for doing their music, like i commend Spi..but just cuz i applaud them does not mean they are above criticisms..more so for an artist that has seemingly has a lot going for them but they alasy seem to fall short...

Ok you're saying what matters to you is quality, correct ? Well then why were you making comments the other day of how everytime you see Spider Loc you die laughing or that you are completely convinced that he does not have any money. You clearly wanted to be informed of what money Spi has in his possession, and gave some1 props when he posted how Spi was better off sticking to his dollars in the youtube video . What does it relatively matter to you or anyone for that matter, how much this man is earning with his career ? Are you gonna help put food on his table or take care of his kids, for you to resort to such shallow sentiments ??

Please let me know Where and when i said this??

Well please tell me if all you are concerned of is quality, then why make these negative statements ??? If that's not hating then please tell me what is HATE in y'all eyes !!!

Quality is Utmost!
This is no  Big  challenge even for Spi, He seems to have it in him to do this,but he for some reason, never  displays this!, and even when he does it's very very very rare..

It appears you are still lost, and stuck on this idea that all I'm saying equates to hate for Spi or 'negativity' C'mon Now Miss Turkish that is not the case!!!
Spi has it in Him to delivery top notch material,But  he fails to do so, hence the reason why i criticize Him severely..
call it Tough Love [No Homo]!!!
being a fan of his music does not mean i have to a 'Blind Yes man'..
Far from it...
Please don't ever gt the two mixed up..You seem intelligent so I'd take that statement of yours as just a test..

I feel what you're saying, but as a fan of any artist you have to also consider the fact that you're not gonna genuinely approve of 100% of their work. You may appreciate some songs, but you're clearly not going to love all of it. This doesn't mean the artist has in fact become whacked or disengaged from his potential, it may be a time where the artist is trying some new material , in essence becoming versatile.

If you're indeed a loyal fan, you should support Spider Loc, instead of engaging  in this childish bashing. Suggest what you'd like most to hear from him, or encourage his strong points, instead of strongly focusing on his weak ones, you feel me ? If you believe Spider has the potential to become top notch, then don't disconnect yourself now and become disloyal, proving to be like everyone else on these boards !

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »
Mufuckas are quick to say a nigga ain't goin make it but little do ya'll know Spi got some heat that he's keepin on the low that'll shut all of ya'll up and that's on me. Why do you think Crash ain't trippin about the habitual haters?lol This shit is really funny
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

messi19

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2008, 03:13:52 PM »
LOL at this bitch above me, she wack so she can relate to all the hate thats why she tryna get all maaad and shit when niggas say Spider wack. U just another never-gonna-make-it rapper.

LOL at Juicygirl (Crash) saying that Spider is better than Jay Rock and them haha hilaaaarious.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Spider is better than in the rap game? Spider aint even on Tony Yayos level.
SMH at niggas hatin on Yayo..Yayo >>> Coast Killah

MarshColin

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »
To give you Spider Loc fans an idea of how bad this video is, check out the post somebody made about it on the siccness titled "Spider Loc is killin(in a bad way) clyde carson's track." And again I'm not a Spider Loc hater, I just don't think this video or song is any good at all. I did enjoy a lot of the tracks on that album he put out that had Blutiful World on it though.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=271616

Anyways, check that link. Not a single person said a good thing about the video and the thread is 4 pages deep.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2008, 03:54:42 PM »
LOL at this bitch above me, she wack so she can relate to all the hate thats why she tryna get all maaad and shit when niggas say Spider wack. U just another never-gonna-make-it rapper.

LOL at Juicygirl (Crash) saying that Spider is better than Jay Rock and them haha hilaaaarious.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Spider is better than in the rap game? Spider aint even on Tony Yayos level.
SMH at niggas hatin on Yayo..Yayo >>> Coast Killah

I knew yo scary ass was going to start talkin shit lol Oh yea and good lookin out on bringin up my music up on the other thread 'cause it worked out in my favor ;D shit I don't need to start promoting with people like you around. WE LOVE YOU HATERS!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:56:58 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

crash

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »
To give you Spider Loc fans an idea of how bad this video is, check out the post somebody made about it on the siccness titled "Spider Loc is killin(in a bad way) clyde carson's track." And again I'm not a Spider Loc hater, I just don't think this video or song is any good at all. I did enjoy a lot of the tracks on that album he put out that had Blutiful World on it though.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=271616

Anyways, check that link. Not a single person said a good thing about the video and the thread is 4 pages deep.
I wouldnt think that a BAY AREA rap board would show love to SPI especially since most of them are on the SPI took Clydes song tip... whatever though it's all HIP HOP
Messi u a HO trying to get on some females head about an  artist they like....
THE CAMERA WE SHOT BOSS OG ON>>>>>>>>>THAN ALL THE NEW WEST RAPPERS BANK ACCOUNTS PUT TOGETHER * 10

crash

« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »
WHOO KID c-walking at the end of the video>>>>>>>>>>>>>WC c-walking in any video!!!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
Now 4 Messi LOL
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

And this is coming from the same person who made a thread suggesting Dubcc change their name to Bws takeover, right ? C'mon now get a clue and stop gettin' so emotional there young en', this is just a youtube video which doesn't affect neither you nor myself, in our everyday lives !

You wanna talk to me about education, we can go on all day about your theories and hypothesis !! I'd strongly suggest you don't mess with that subject in which you can never get on my level, even if you tried putting an effort and stopped being a complete idiot !!!

Ok, sure,i dont even give a fuck about any of that shit, ya talking 4 pages of shit when SPider loc aint getting 0cents from the video, just as long as BWS aint got shit to do with his shit or u Running ya mouth about BWS, do ya thing....i just got mad about the Whole BEt shit when i know about Copyright and shit....

I advice all my BWS fans and homies to leave this thread, let the Spider locs fans do what the fuck they wanna do here, we got BWS radio pt 3 coming, other projects to talk about and hype about....as Fans... We got our shit, i couldnt care less what Spider Trynna do!

LEts all fall back, at the end of the day. u hating dont change the fact that spider loc is wack in many peoples Opinions and 50 aint putting him out, for now, i aint hating, just saying how i see it...and i dont care if he does...

crash

« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »
fa sho good looking ^^^^
Now 4 Messi LOL
top 3 websites
GOOGLE
YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

Ok, sure,i dont even give a fuck about any of that shit, ya talking 4 pages of shit when SPider loc aint getting 0cents from the video, just as long as BWS aint got shit to do with his shit or u Running ya mouth about BWS, do ya thing....i just got mad about the Whole BEt shit when i know about Copyright and shit....

I advice all my BWS fans and homies to leave this thread, let the Spider locs fans do what the fuck they wanna do here, we got BWS radio pt 3 coming, other projects to talk about and hype about....as Fans... We got our shit, i couldnt care less what Spider Trynna do!

LEts all fall back, at the end of the day. u hating dont change the fact that spider loc is wack in many peoples Opinions and 50 aint putting him out, for now, i aint hating, just saying how i see it...and i dont care if he does...
Videos are not made to generate MONEY directly, they are made to promote SOUND RECORDINGS/ALBUMS/RECORDS, GENERATE interest, gain new fans and give fans a VISUAL....
that being said...
whats wrong with Juicy wanting to see it on MTV or BET????