Author Topic: Obama/Farakhan controversy reveals media's agneda against blacks  (Read 644 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Why do you superiority comples white people act like I'm making this stuff up?  Read what I have written below, and tell me Tim Russert and Hillary were not acting devilish...

Tim Russert asked Obama two questions last debate, in a hidden effort to drive a wedge between black people. 

First, he questioned Obama in a deragatory manner about pictures of him dressed in Somalian turban and robe (pictures Clintons staff put out).   What was the hidden agenda, to make Obama reject his fellow Africans?  To drive a wedge between him and his continent of origion?  Would that make white voters feel better for him to be ashamed of himself just for dressing in traditional African Somali dress?  Is that something to be ashamed of? 

Secondly, Tim Russert and Hillary Clinton backed Obama into a corner and made him reject the honorable minister Louis Farrakhan, in favor of none other then the powerful Jewish man.  It wasn't enough for Hillary that Obama said he denounced Farakhans statements against Jews.  She wanted him to reject Farakhan all together.  Why?  Why is it so important for her to drvie a wedge between Obama and minister Farrakhan?  Obama's father is an African, Farakhan taught black people who were taught by the white man to be ashamed of Africa... that they should love their African brothers and sisters and be united with them.... and now Russert and Hillary demand he reject Farakhan on a national stage!

This kind of dirty politics should outrage people but I haven't seen anyone other than my man Job speak out against this aweful behaivor!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 06:07:08 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama/Farakhan controversy reveals white mans hidden nature
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:42 PM »
Well first off, fighting for the presidency is a dirty business. Obama is not the first person who has to experience that. Don't seperate him just cause you love his skin tone.
Next, Farakhan can suck a dick. Denouncing his racist ass is nothing anybody should have a problem with. He could pull me out of a burning car and I'd still tell him that I disagree with a lot of stuff he stands for.

What is really interesting, though, how come a black man with roots to Africa (real roots, not some pseudo-roots a lot of African-Americans claim) is one of the top 3 persons to become president next year, while winning all those smaller, caucasian states? Even red states? Your racist ass can't explain that kind of shit huh? Or maybe you think all those caucasians voting for him just think he's cute, and give him their vote to patronize black people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »
This does bring up a good point. If you go to Yahoo Search, and type in "Muslim", the automatic finish thing that pulls down has 3 of the 5 options related to Barack Obama. He doesn't even practice Islam, and he is still tied to it because of his father's background. This topic is actually on point, America is scared of the possibility of having a non-Protestant or Catholic president. I think it was a major factor for Mitt Romney losing so much ground on the Republican side, and you can already see how they are trying to casually attach the Muslim thing to Obama, like it's a bad thing. As his entire campaign has gotten stronger, and a few prominent black politicians have or are getting close to switching their endorsements from Hilary to Obama, this was a desperate attempt to try and put him in a position where he either seemed too "militant" because of that, or like he was too soft. The media only pays attention to the bullshit he said/she said things, but doesn't expose this for the bullshit that it was.

"If you ask Mac Mall who I'm voting for, I say Farrakhan as I'm hitting the bong"
<-------------------Quote from this great album
I got a bird's eye view

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
This does bring up a good point. If you go to Yahoo Search, and type in "Muslim", the automatic finish thing that pulls down has 3 of the 5 options related to Barack Obama. He doesn't even practice Islam, and he is still tied to it because of his father's background. This topic is actually on point, America is scared of the possibility of having a non-Protestant or Catholic president. I think it was a major factor for Mitt Romney losing so much ground on the Republican side, and you can already see how they are trying to casually attach the Muslim thing to Obama, like it's a bad thing. As his entire campaign has gotten stronger, and a few prominent black politicians have or are getting close to switching their endorsements from Hilary to Obama, this was a desperate attempt to try and put him in a position where he either seemed too "militant" because of that, or like he was too soft. The media only pays attention to the bullshit he said/she said things, but doesn't expose this for the bullshit that it was.

"If you ask Mac Mall who I'm voting for, I say Farrakhan as I'm hitting the bong"
<-------------------Quote from this great album

Nice post..... love the quote, peace
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: Obama/Farakhan controversy reveals media's agneda against blacks
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »
I understand that Obama has to denounce Farrakhan to remain relevant but
Farrakhan>Obama
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »
Fuck that bow-tie wearing, bean pie eating faggot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 10:22:14 PM »
Fuck that bow-tie wearing, bean pie eating faggot.

co-sign...  :monkey_piss:

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 11:47:42 PM »
Why do you superiority comples white people act like I'm making this stuff up?  Read what I have written below, and tell me Tim Russert and Hillary were not acting devilish...

Tim Russert asked Obama two questions last debate, in a hidden effort to drive a wedge between black people. 

First, he questioned Obama in a deragatory manner about pictures of him dressed in Somalian turban and robe (pictures Clintons staff put out).   What was the hidden agenda, to make Obama reject his fellow Africans?  To drive a wedge between him and his continent of origion?  Would that make white voters feel better for him to be ashamed of himself just for dressing in traditional African Somali dress?  Is that something to be ashamed of? 

Secondly, Tim Russert and Hillary Clinton backed Obama into a corner and made him reject the honorable minister Louis Farrakhan, in favor of none other then the powerful Jewish man.  It wasn't enough for Hillary that Obama said he denounced Farakhans statements against Jews.  She wanted him to reject Farakhan all together.  Why?  Why is it so important for her to drvie a wedge between Obama and minister Farrakhan?  Obama's father is an African, Farakhan taught black people who were taught by the white man to be ashamed of Africa... that they should love their African brothers and sisters and be united with them.... and now Russert and Hillary demand he reject Farakhan on a national stage!

This kind of dirty politics should outrage people but I haven't seen anyone other than my man Job speak out against this aweful behaivor!

I noticed that too. They even wanted him to say "Don't support me, Louis." LMAO. I thought Obama handled it just as well as anybody could have though.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 11:55:27 PM »
Well first off, fighting for the presidency is a dirty business. Obama is not the first person who has to experience that. Don't seperate him just cause you love his skin tone.
Next, Farakhan can suck a dick. A. Denouncing his racist ass is nothing anybody should have a problem with. He could pull me out of a burning car and I'd still tell him that I disagree with a lot of stuff he stands for.

What is really interesting, though, how come a black man with roots to Africa (real roots, B. not some pseudo-roots a lot of African-Americans claim) is one of the top 3 persons to become president next year, while winning all those smaller, caucasian states? Even red states? Your racist ass can't explain that kind of shit huh? Or maybe you think all those caucasians voting for him just think he's cute, and give him their vote to patronize black people.

A. LOL, poor white people. They have suffered for hundreds of years, been beaten, lynched, enslaved, separated from their families, castrated, mutilated, demonized, humiliated, disrespected, kidnapped, gang raped and sodomized by Louis Farakhan and his "racist ass." White people complaining about racism is one of the most bullshit things imaginable. The racism whites experience compared to the racism they dish out is one of the most trivial things I can think of.

B. Would you care to explain to me what black people DON't have REAL African roots?

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 12:53:19 AM »
Next, Farakhan can suck a dick. A. Denouncing his racist ass is nothing anybody should have a problem with. He could pull me out of a burning car and I'd still tell him that I disagree with a lot of stuff he stands for.

What is really interesting, though, how come a black man with roots to Africa (real roots, B. not some pseudo-roots a lot of African-Americans claim) is one of the top 3 persons to become president next year, while winning all those smaller, caucasian states? Even red states? Your racist ass can't explain that kind of shit huh? Or maybe you think all those caucasians voting for him just think he's cute, and give him their vote to patronize black people.

A. LOL, poor white people. They have suffered for hundreds of years, been beaten, lynched, enslaved, separated from their families, castrated, mutilated, demonized, humiliated, disrespected, kidnapped, gang raped and sodomized by Louis Farakhan and his "racist ass." White people complaining about racism is one of the most bullshit things imaginable. The racism whites experience compared to the racism they dish out is one of the most trivial things I can think of.

B. Would you care to explain to me what black people DON't have REAL African roots?

LOL
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 04:50:49 AM »

All I said in that post is right and can't be refuted. You getting emotional about it is not going to change shit.

A. Yeah, right. Do you see Jews making up retarded religions dedicated to hate towards Germans? Do you see Jews rapping about gassing up Germans all the time, or making up retarded ass synonyms for them, like "devils", "crackers" or something? 2 wrongs don't make a right. White people in the past haven't lynched and enslaved blacks because they were so damn dedicated to being racist, but because they could. It was rather practical than emotional. White people weren't the only ones enslaving people. Why do you overlook people of latin origin so easily? Also, just look @ some African places even right now, I would prefer working for a rich white man instead of living there, easily. Some places have even gone worse since the white settlement left off. White people give you affirmative action now, what more do you want? I mean seriously, what is that you want from us? Farrakhan is a blatant racist and no lynching of the past could ever change that. You might call it righteous (that word them black nationalists seem to like) racism, but it is still what it is.

B. If you want to get technical everybody has "real African roots", like some blacks claim. Whether it's 400 years or 4000 years doesn't matter. All those sons of slaves have been so americanized and mixed with other races that I won't consider them African. They are black Americans. Obama on the other hand has a father from Kenya. He has real African roots. Most of those blacks who claim African roots have had their bloodline in America for way too long, whether they like it or not.

BTW: The main problem I have with people who criticize white "crimes" is that they fail to realize that it's about opportunity and power and not about race. Blacks simply haven't had the opportunities that white people have and had in the past. I hear black nationalists talk about whites killing animals for fancy clothing or fucking up the rain forest or the ozone layer. Those are all things that have to do with power. Whoever has the power to exploit certain things - not whoever is white. Just look@some places in which blacks have the power now in Africa. They cut off hands and kill random people (white and black), all over bullshit.

Way back in the day white people simply had the power to enslave blacks, and not the other way around. Period. Trust me, there is nothing in my genes that urges me to lock you into my attic, honestly.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:07:53 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 10:57:08 AM »

All I said in that post is right and can't be refuted. You getting emotional about it is not going to change shit.

A. Yeah, right. Do you see Jews making up retarded religions dedicated to hate towards Germans? Do you see Jews rapping about gassing up Germans all the time, or making up retarded ass synonyms for them, like "devils", "crackers" or something? 2 wrongs don't make a right. White people in the past haven't lynched and enslaved blacks because they were so damn dedicated to being racist, but because they could. It was rather practical than emotional. White people weren't the only ones enslaving people. Why do you overlook people of latin origin so easily? Also, just look @ some African places even right now, I would prefer working for a rich white man instead of living there, easily. Some places have even gone worse since the white settlement left off. White people give you affirmative action now, what more do you want? I mean seriously, what is that you want from us? Farrakhan is a blatant racist and no lynching of the past could ever change that. You might call it righteous (that word them black nationalists seem to like) racism, but it is still what it is.

B. If you want to get technical everybody has "real African roots", like some blacks claim. Whether it's 400 years or 4000 years doesn't matter. All those sons of slaves have been so americanized and mixed with other races that I won't consider them African. They are black Americans. Obama on the other hand has a father from Kenya. He has real African roots. Most of those blacks who claim African roots have had their bloodline in America for way too long, whether they like it or not.

BTW: The main problem I have with people who criticize white "crimes" is that they fail to realize that it's about opportunity and power and not about race. Blacks simply haven't had the opportunities that white people have and had in the past. I hear black nationalists talk about whites killing animals for fancy clothing or fucking up the rain forest or the ozone layer. Those are all things that have to do with power. Whoever has the power to exploit certain things - not whoever is white. Just look@some places in which blacks have the power now in Africa. They cut off hands and kill random people (white and black), all over bullshit.

Way back in the day white people simply had the power to enslave blacks, and not the other way around. Period. Trust me, there is nothing in my genes that urges me to lock you into my attic, honestly.

7even, I know your style is to try to use your own logic without actually reading and researching.

But that was funny when you said something in your reply like, "I don't see Jews making up a religion to hate Germans".  Well, maybe you forgot one of the most important pieces of religious history but I'm sure your aware of the concept Jews have made up in their religion regarding Jew vs. Gentile (non-Jew) and the superiority of a Jew over the Gentile.  For example a Jew is not allowed to charge interest/usury and plunge a fellow Jew into debt but they can indebt a Gentile all they want, etc.   ....Ohhhh but you may have missed that minor, insignificant event in religious history.

If you do, however, know what the Torah says in regards to the Jews superiority over the Gentile then how can you be so quick to critisize Farrakhan for allegedly believing blacks are superior to whites, and say nothing about the Jews belief of superiority over the Gentile (non-Jew).   

Now, you will probably say your an atheist and against all religion, but the fact that you defended the European Jew, gave him a free pass, and attacked Farrakhan, displays your racism openly.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 11:08:52 AM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 11:11:46 AM »
My post was not intended to make Jews look good at all. They are not even my concern in this thread. I just used them as an example to illustrate what those blacks are doing. Gentiles are non-Jews, full stop. If some teachings teach them Jews that they are superior to Gentiles, then of course that is a problem. I'm not going to defend that. What I am saying is that even though the Jews often get criticized for being little bitches who cry about how they have been abused throughout history and everything, some blacks do exactly the same... I'm the last person to become a zionist, but lol@ you for acknowledging history when it involves black struggle but never when it involves non-black struggle. That was my point. I never said that Jews are perfect or anything.
No, it's not a sin

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

A. Inf already addressed the Jews in his response, not really much need to keep going on that (but there are other examples, but anyway, moving on...). All I can say is WOOOOOOW! Did you really just attempt to JUSTIFY SLAVERY??? Affirmative action makes up for it? Are you out of your natural "cotton-pickin" mind? Its cool to disagree but try to make some damn sense.
   Why do I overlook people of Latin origin so easily? Maybe because nobody is talking about Latins. But since you brought it up, do you mean the Latin American civilizations that WHITE Spanish Europeans conquered? Or do you mean some other indigenous Latin American country that had slaves that wasn't conquered by Spain? Oh yeah, there isn't one. Nice try though.

B. However you try to spin it, ALL black people have roots in Africa. REAL roots. Black people did not come from Jamaica Queens, Compton or Atlanta. I'll let you guess where they came from. Stop trying to downplay all this shit. I still can't believe you said "we gave you affirmative action." Thats fucking amazing to me. Affirmative action does not "fix" white racism and damn sure does not undue the damage that has been done to the black race for generations. Slavery and everything that came with it can be traced either by proxy or directly to the problems that blacks in this country have historically faced. But hell, everybody is supposed to forget about that because blacks now have a.04% better chance of getting a particular job now. Way to level the playing field! I LOOOOOOVE MASSA!!! Want me to dance a jig now?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »
Lol homie you are too emotional to lead a rational discussion. Give it a couple days rest and then we can talk, maybe. As of right now it does not seem to be possible. It is not possible to justify slavery, and affirmative action does not make up for it, just to clarify that one. LOL

Again, they say that technically everybody comes from Africa, so what does make "your" African roots so special? There's black people outside of Africa in case you don't know. When I talk about real roots I talk about bloodline that doesn't got back for too long. Don't you see a difference between having a father from Kenya and being a regular black American?

None of you guys answered this one so far: How come Obama is having a serious shot at the presidency if white people are the devil?
No, it's not a sin