Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4682 times)

MarkCruz

ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« on: March 02, 2008, 05:26:15 PM »

IS EVERY WHITE PERSON RACIST ?

IF NOT, WHAT IS THE APPROX PERCENTAGE.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 05:29:06 PM »
Why hating racists when you are a racist yourself?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Money

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 05:37:40 PM »
do you hate abraham lincon?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

IS EVERY WHITE PERSON RACIST ?

IF NOT, WHAT IS THE APPROX PERCENTAGE.
No eye don't believe every white person is racist..... there is a small percentage( very small that aren't) but eye do believe for some reason they are all born with evil deep down inside. its just a matter of are the going to activate it or not

eye don't consider myself racist. eye am not pro-Black nor pro white. eye am just simply anti-devilishment and pro-righteous. my so called racism doesn't effect/or affect white people....

do you hate abraham lincon?

lincoln was a smart man eye have to give him that... he fooled a lot of Blacks back then and even till this day, like he had the best interest for Blacks back then. Let me break it down... so to answeer you answer fuck lincoln

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »
eye don't consider myself racist. eye am not pro-Black nor pro white. eye am just simply anti-devilishment and pro-righteous. my so called racism doesn't effect/or affect white people....

LOL. You do know that you admitted to being a racist right just in another thread about a week ago, right?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »
Why do you dislike people who have opinions that differ from yours?

Why do you constantly dog me in threads even though I have no problem with you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 05:43:26 AM »
Why do you dislike people who have opinions that differ from yours?

Why do you constantly dog me in threads even though I have no problem with you?
1.)eye have no problem with others that disagree with me.... this is a free world.....( the problem with the people who disagree with me, they are immature and young------playing songs in the background of a thread not created by them...( actually you should ask those people why they dislike people because my opinion don't agree with them).

you can even see it in their response( a lot of immature bullshit)
2.) eye could say the same about you . in every thread that eye am in you come in tryin to get at me with your sarcasm. at the end of the day eye really don't have no problem with you because you Black.... eye just feel like a lot of times you go out your way to get at me just to make these caucasians laugh... thats all really....... like these dumb ass are sooo stuck on the way eye use "eye" for "i".... like lets get real know hop off that immature bullshit....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 06:20:03 AM »
what do you do for a living Job? if you wanna share this piece of info...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 06:44:08 AM »
like eye said before if your going to ask me what eye do for a living...... u tell me what you do.... cuz eye feel like your asking cuz you look down on me , like you much superior. eye dont have to answer to you.... ( eye dont move drugs)

The Purple Champ

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 06:50:40 AM »
why do you not sell drugs like any other self respecting non-college educated African American man does?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 06:53:35 AM »
why do you not sell drugs like any other self respecting non-college educated African American man does?
because eye wont be tempted by the devil ( you people)..... eye got too much respect for my self

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 06:54:17 AM »
like eye said before if your going to ask me what eye do for a living...... u tell me what you do.... cuz eye feel like your asking cuz you look down on me , like you much superior. eye dont have to answer to you.... ( eye dont move drugs)
I don't think you ever said that to me. I'm really just curious and, you know, if all blacks were moving drugs, the market would be slightly oversaturated, so I was never trying to suggest you did. I can hardly consider myself superior to anyone due to my job, cause I'm doing some pretty tedious work for a computer company, just to stash some money before I'm gonna go back to university. Your turn.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 06:55:12 AM »
Why the fuck can't you type "I" instead of "eye"  ???.. it's just another example white people are superior , they can write properly  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:07:58 AM by wcsoldier »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 06:55:50 AM »
^^ you know what else thats interesting there are plenty of white people that didnt go to college, how come you dont think they sell drugs?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:20 AM »
it's just another example white people superior , they can write properly  :laugh:
you do notice the grammatical error in that one though?

And Job, I've told you what I do for a living. Would you care to return the favor?