Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4674 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 07:03:46 AM »
what do you do for a living Job? if you wanna share this piece of info...
like eye said before if your going to ask me what eye do for a living...... u tell me what you do.... cuz eye feel like your asking cuz you look down on me , like you much superior. eye dont have to answer to you.... ( eye dont move drugs)
I don't think you ever said that to me. I'm really just curious and, you know, if all blacks were moving drugs, the market would be slightly oversaturated, so I was never trying to suggest you did. I can hardly consider myself superior to anyone due to my job, cause I'm doing some pretty tedious work for a computer company, just to stash some money before I'm gonna go back to university. Your turn.
eye do inspections on homes ...... like go around checking up on homes that are foreclosed( or will be)..and do the necessary work to fix things ( like change locks, fix broken windows, etc) but eye don't really go out anymore. pay people to do it and basically do the paper work.
Why the fuck can't you type "I" instead of "eye"  ???.. it's just another example white people superior , they can write properly  :laugh:

eye dont want to type "I" eye want to type "eye" eye know the difference. so shut the fuck up pale face...... what u goin to try to force be to taken on christianity too, and pray to a white god?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 07:06:55 AM »
eye do inspections on homes ...... like go around checking up on homes that are foreclosed( or will be)..and do the necessary work to fix things ( like change locks, fix broken windows, etc) but eye don't really go out anymore. pay people to do it and basically do the paper work.
OK, interesting to know, sorta

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 07:08:42 AM »
it's just another example white people are superior , they can write properly  :laugh:
you do notice the grammatical error in that one though?

And Job, I've told you what I do for a living. Would you care to return the favor?
what error  :laugh:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 07:11:02 AM »
these people think eye sell drugs and live off a welfare check.  you don't have to go to college to play the bills. eye got a workin brain and know how to use it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 07:16:30 AM »
it's just another example white people are superior , they can write properly  :laugh:

And Job, I've told you what I do for a living. Would you care to return the favor?
You forgot the question mark.  :P

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 07:17:30 AM »
these people think eye sell drugs and live off a welfare check.  you don't have to go to college to play the bills. eye got a workin brain and know how to use it
who said you sold drugs and lived off welfare money? Personally, I know I didn't.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 07:20:01 AM »
..Don't really have a question for Job..
Just decided to stroll by and see what's this thread is all about....

Like i said before Job is a pretty reasonable person...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 07:28:53 AM »

You forgot the question mark.  :P
ahaha

MarkCruz

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 07:40:09 AM »

THE MENTAL ANGUISH FROM WHITE KIDS PICKING ON HIM IN PRESCHOOL/ELEMENTARY HAS SCARED HIM FOR LIFE.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »

THE MENTAL ANGUISH FROM WHITE KIDS PICKING ON HIM IN PRESCHOOL/ELEMENTARY HAS SCARED HIM FOR LIFE.
eye went to martin luther king elementary school........ so take a guess how many white kids went there. idiot

MarkCruz

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 07:50:18 AM »

eye went to martin luther king elementary school........ so take a guess how many white kids went there. idiot

IT WAS A JOKE, DON'T CRY.

MAYBE IF YOU WENT TO COLLEGE YOU WOULDN'T BE A BLACK NAZI :-*

JAZ

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »
whats your real name?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »
whats your real name?
you wouldnt believe me if eye told

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 01:29:24 PM »
sup?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »
whats your real name?
you wouldnt believe me if eye told
why don't you? I'll tell you mine, if you need that type of offer again. I mean, nothing wrong with not wanting to give out your full name, but first name sure won't do any harm...?