Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4676 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 03:54:39 PM »
Dumb question than? My bad. I'm not tryin' to be funny though homie, I was gonna ask in the other thread in the TOT but I saw this one so..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »
Dumb question than? My bad. I'm not tryin' to be funny though homie, I was gonna ask in the other thread in the TOT but I saw this one so..
nah not a dumb question.... first. eye am not a member. but am simply influence by them........  white people always tryin to label any organization that has to deal with bettering Blacks anti-white.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »
nah not a dumb question.... first. eye am not a member. but am simply influence by them........  white people always tryin to label any organization that has to deal with bettering Blacks anti-white.
Oh aight, I get chu

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »
Why do you dislike people who have opinions that differ from yours?

Why do you constantly dog me in threads even though I have no problem with you?
1.)eye have no problem with others that disagree with me.... this is a free world.....( the problem with the people who disagree with me, they are immature and young------playing songs in the background of a thread not created by them...( actually you should ask those people why they dislike people because my opinion don't agree with them).

you can even see it in their response( a lot of immature bullshit)
2.) eye could say the same about you . in every thread that eye am in you come in tryin to get at me with your sarcasm. at the end of the day eye really don't have no problem with you because you Black.... eye just feel like a lot of times you go out your way to get at me just to make these caucasians laugh... thats all really....... like these dumb ass are sooo stuck on the way eye use "eye" for "i".... like lets get real know hop off that immature bullshit....
I'm a sarcastic individual. Don't take it personally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »
Yo JOB who is your favourite white boy?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »
Why do you dislike people who have opinions that differ from yours?

Why do you constantly dog me in threads even though I have no problem with you?
1.)eye have no problem with others that disagree with me.... this is a free world.....( the problem with the people who disagree with me, they are immature and young------playing songs in the background of a thread not created by them...( actually you should ask those people why they dislike people because my opinion don't agree with them).

you can even see it in their response( a lot of immature bullshit)
2.) eye could say the same about you . in every thread that eye am in you come in tryin to get at me with your sarcasm. at the end of the day eye really don't have no problem with you because you Black.... eye just feel like a lot of times you go out your way to get at me just to make these caucasians laugh... thats all really....... like these dumb ass are sooo stuck on the way eye use "eye" for "i".... like lets get real know hop off that immature bullshit....
I'm a sarcastic individual. Don't take it personally.
O aiite cool eye will keep that in mind

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2008, 05:09:17 PM »
what on this forum?? oh and yes eye have seen snow eye been around it all my life

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
what on this forum?? oh and yes eye have seen snow eye been around it all my life

Well i was just askin in general, but you can answer for both

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 05:13:46 PM »

Well i was just askin in general, but you can answer for both
on this forum. has to be a tie between that lunatic nigga and Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube. in life probably if eye had to choose would be...... rob from rob n big.........

Money

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2008, 05:17:56 PM »
why is there no autoplay on this page?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »
why is there no autoplay on this page?
eye cant even answer that because eye dont do that

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »
 :)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2008, 11:13:06 PM »
Job is a man who lost everything (family and fortune inlcluded) due to a bet between the Devil & God to see if he would stay true to his faith in God without once renouncing him..... is this something that you personally identify with?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2008, 02:18:08 AM »
Job is a man who lost everything (family and fortune inlcluded) due to a bet between the Devil & God to see if he would stay true to his faith in God without once renouncing him..... is this something that you personally identify with?
good question

And by the way Job, you full black then, or you got any hispanic roots? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm merely curious

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2008, 08:48:45 AM »
not that extreme but up & downs

good question

And by the way Job, you full black then, or you got any hispanic roots? I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm merely curious
eye am full Black.... eye am not a latino or hispanic... eye would be consider a nigger to you guys....