Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4697 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »
job, you say that your pops was a latino..making you part latino, weather you like it or not...but now to my question, where you horrendously teased as a kid for being a black latino by other latinos? is that where your hate for us begins?

i keep telling ya...thinking that all latinos are racist towards blacks is like the kkk thinking all black people are gang bangers and a plague to the usa...its being SIMPLE MINDED, plain and simple...
first off EYE AM NOT LATINO!!!!! LATINO= WHITE, EUROPEANS, PEOPLE FROM SPAIN!!!!! EYE AM BLACK...... IF YOU SAW ME YOU WOULD CALL ME A "NIGGER" or "MAYETE" lets get that straight...... and no eye was not horrendously teased like some little chump...... but eye had to face bullshit every now n then. but thats just the life of a Black man period..... whether born in the UNITES SNAKES OF AMERICA or LATIN AMERICA

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2008, 12:13:48 PM »
Why do you have a problem with me? Eye am new and you seem to support righteousness...Whats up?  Eye am very chill.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »
Why do you have a problem with me? Eye am new and you seem to support righteousness...Whats up?  Eye am very chill.
first of you a fraud. you got a pic of Noble Drew Ali and you calling your self God... thats means you dont know shit about Noble Dre Ali and the moorish science temple.... u just probably typed pro Black in google and put that picture up then you put call me god........ nation of gods & earth and moorish science temple aren the same at all................. cut that shit out

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2008, 12:36:07 PM »
JOB,

WOULD YOU HIT THIS?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »
job, you say that your pops was a latino..making you part latino, weather you like it or not...but now to my question, where you horrendously teased as a kid for being a black latino by other latinos? is that where your hate for us begins?

i keep telling ya...thinking that all latinos are racist towards blacks is like the kkk thinking all black people are gang bangers and a plague to the usa...its being SIMPLE MINDED, plain and simple...
first off EYE AM NOT LATINO!!!!! LATINO= WHITE, EUROPEANS, PEOPLE FROM SPAIN!!!!! EYE AM BLACK...... IF YOU SAW ME YOU WOULD CALL ME A "NIGGER" or "MAYETE" lets get that straight...... and no eye was not horrendously teased like some little chump...... but eye had to face bullshit every now n then. but thats just the life of a Black man period..... whether born in the UNITES SNAKES OF AMERICA or LATIN AMERICA

really?  so youre psychic now too, huh?

and the difference between you and those people you posted, is that they EMBRACE and LOVE their latin culture...they are proud to be a BLACK LATINO...plain and simple.  you on the other hand think that everyone is racist towards you, and you use that as a justification of your racism.

and job, youre a latino.  youre last name is gomez, youre a black latino.  face the facts.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »

really?  so youre psychic now too, huh?

and the difference between you and those people you posted, is that they EMBRACE and LOVE their latin culture...they are proud to be a BLACK LATINO...plain and simple.  you on the other hand think that everyone is racist towards you, and you use that as a justification of your racism.

and job, youre a latino.  youre last name is gomez, youre a black latino.  face the facts.
see this is why eye didnt want to say shit cuz now ya just straight disrespecting
second majority of those people do not embrace their Blackness......so eye dont know what u talkin about.....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2008, 12:44:22 PM »
what am i talking about?  um...youre a black latino...thats what im talking about...and you hate on your own people...youre like a jew who is a neo-nazi.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
what am i talking about?  um...youre a black latino...thats what im talking about...and you hate on your own people...youre like a jew who is a neo-nazi.
you dont get it........... how u going to tell me what eye am......... eye am tellin you that eye am Black but yet u want to call me a latino...... eye hate that word! eye dont hate my own people only the  brainwashed ones fallin victim to propaganda from people like you, tryin to divide and conquer.... eye can trace my roots back to Africa NOT SPAIN!!!!!!!! lets get it correct

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »
i never said you werent black...i said you are a black latino...why you so mad at that simple fact?? it is what it is job, you cant change your dna...

and i thought you said ALL PEOPLE come from africa??  if thats true, then couldnt WE ALL trace our roots back to africa??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2008, 12:55:28 PM »
i never said you werent black...i said you are a black latino...why you so mad at that simple fact?? it is what it is job, you cant change your dna...

and i thought you said ALL PEOPLE come from africa??  if thats true, then couldnt WE ALL trace our roots back to africa??

you know what eye mean.......... my line doesnt stop by in Spain mine comes straight from Africa (direct route) no mestizo, or native american none of that!!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »
but we all come from africa (as far as we know, so far), so when it all boils down to it, we all can trace back our roots to africa...and naw, for all you know, youre "line" doesnt go straight to africa...on your fathers side you could have some Taíno  blood in you...so it would start in the USA (where you currently reside)..dip down to the dominican and THEN go to africa.

like i said, youre a black latino, just like these motherfuckers: 

david ortiz

sammy sosa

tego

accept it, embrace it, and move on. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2008, 01:17:07 PM »
^^^^eye do embrace it. eye am just not brainwashed.... how come you feel the need to always disrespect me..... eye dont do u like that.......... whats good with that?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »
calling me brainwashed, racist, an idiot, etc etc is not disrespecting me?? and how am i disrespecting you by calling you a "black latino"?

a few posts back you said "I AM NOT LATINO - I HATE THAT WORD -I AM BLACK", now youre saying that YOU DO embrace your latino heritage and accept the fact that youre a black latino??  lol, which one is it, job??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
calling me brainwashed, racist, an idiot, etc etc is not disrespecting me?? and how am i disrespecting you by calling you a "black latino"?

a few posts back you said "I AM NOT LATINO - I HATE THAT WORD -I AM BLACK", now youre saying that YOU DO embrace your latino heritage and accept the fact that youre a black latino??  lol, which one is it, job??
eye embrace my culture (music, food etc).......... eye just am not a latino..... to me latinos are the white people, spainards .

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
IT'S OFFICIAL... JOB = LATINO
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker