Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4698 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »
calling me brainwashed, racist, an idiot, etc etc is not disrespecting me?? and how am i disrespecting you by calling you a "black latino"?

a few posts back you said "I AM NOT LATINO - I HATE THAT WORD -I AM BLACK", now youre saying that YOU DO embrace your latino heritage and accept the fact that youre a black latino??  lol, which one is it, job??
eye embrace my culture (music, food etc).......... eye just am not a latino..... to me latinos are the white people, spainards .

ok, so instead of "latino" what word would you use to describe pepole of "latin america" who dont have any spaniard blood in them? "hispanic"??  i view the word "hispanic" like you view the word "latino"....so what word would you use??

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2008, 01:53:15 PM »
calling me brainwashed, racist, an idiot, etc etc is not disrespecting me?? and how am i disrespecting you by calling you a "black latino"?

a few posts back you said "I AM NOT LATINO - I HATE THAT WORD -I AM BLACK", now youre saying that YOU DO embrace your latino heritage and accept the fact that youre a black latino??  lol, which one is it, job??
eye embrace my culture (music, food etc).......... eye just am not a latino..... to me latinos are the white people, spainards .

ok, so instead of "latino" what word would you use to describe pepole of "latin america" who dont have any spaniard blood in them? "hispanic"??  i view the word "hispanic" like you view the word "latino"....so what word would you use??
exactly thats why eye am just Black.... now when people see my lastname and ask questions eye tell them what up. but at the end of the day eye am Black............

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
IT'S OFFICIAL... JOB = LATINO
fuck u jamal

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2008, 03:08:52 PM »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2008, 05:24:02 PM »
fuck u jamal
We got a lot more in common than I thought.

lol sikotic eye thought you were my nigga
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
fuck u jamal

I wasn't agreeing with the "fuck jamal part" because you my nigga. I was just pointing out how job and I are mutts, but for some reason, he's keeping it real, but I'm the Uncle Tom.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »
fuck u jamal

I wasn't agreeing with the "fuck jamal part" because you my nigga. I was just pointing out how job and I are mutts, but for some reason, he's keeping it real, but I'm the Uncle Tom.
how am eye a mutt?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »
fuck u jamal

Job is no mutt... he's 100% Latino.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »
Job... one of my great grandparents was from Egypt... which is in Africa.. which means EYE AM GOD. You're just a Latino. Please refrain from calling me mayete  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Supreme Black

• Lil Geezy
  • call me GOD
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2008, 07:21:29 PM »
LOL, job's just been mad at me because he's a half breed and jealous of my REAL African blood. How pitiful.

This Racial Harmony Makes me Sick to my Stomach.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2008, 10:25:13 PM »
Job = Infinite... they would both love to be black and both hate their own race... Job even said his favorite non-negro on the board was Infinite... there's a reason for that... he feels his pain (no homo)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2008, 09:08:57 AM »
ok, Wikipedia once again:

In the United States, the term is in official use in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, defined as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."
Job you're a half-Latino. Doesn't make you any less black.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2008, 09:15:47 AM »
ok, Wikipedia once again:

In the United States, the term is in official use in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, defined as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."
Job you're a half-Latino. Doesn't make you any less black.
okay eye have come to the conclusion that all of you guys dont know anything............. if eye has half latino.... either my mother would be white and my pops Black, or my pops white and my mother Black...... this is not the case... both of my parents are BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pops is from the DR!!!!!! what dont u guys get with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2008, 09:36:44 AM »
who gives a fuck
[