Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4664 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »
Answer my fuckin' question, you slave!

Elevz

« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2008, 11:11:19 AM »
Have any goals in life, Job?

Elevz

« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2008, 11:14:13 AM »
And is there a specific meaning behind the word "eye" the way you use it?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #123 on: March 07, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »
yes dont we all?

eye just thought eye switch it up. does it really bother you people that much..... eye mean u guys cant speak so called "proper english " 24/7 365.............. eye know  you people dont cuz white people have slang too but for some reason its only a problem when Blacks use slang............. but eye feel like switchin back to "i" from "eye" because eye have a fake, gimmick, copyin my style

Elevz

« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2008, 11:47:53 AM »
eye just thought eye switch it up. does it really bother you people that much..... eye mean u guys cant speak so called "proper english " 24/7 365.............. eye know  you people dont cuz white people have slang too but for some reason its only a problem when Blacks use slang............. but eye feel like switchin back to "i" from "eye" because eye have a fake, gimmick, copyin my style

No, it doesn't bother me that much, but it is one thing I've wondered about you, as you appear to be so convinced about the switch you made. It's all good though, if you feel comfortable saying "eye" instead of I, you should just keep it as is. And don't let a fraud distract you!

yes dont we all?

What are they?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »

No, it doesn't bother me that much, but it is one thing I've wondered about you, as you appear to be so convinced about the switch you made. It's all good though, if you feel comfortable saying "eye" instead of I, you should just keep it as is. And don't let a fraud distract you!

yes dont we all?

What are they?

well eye want to start gettin into real state, like buyin homes ( houses and fixing it up w/ a couple of my peoples) but eye have to do more research you know with the market and all.......... when the time is right have a family( because eye will be damn to bring a child into this world and not be able to support it, even though you people think eye am on welfare)..... and just enjoy life basically... stop to smell the roses.. eye would like to travel to all the continents......... and see how the people are out there, plus the beautiful monuments and arts and such...........

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
lol @ Job seriously answering all these questions in a thread he didn't even start!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2008, 03:12:15 PM »
JOB,

WOULD YOU HIT THIS?

what the fuck you think?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »
ok, Wikipedia once again:

In the United States, the term is in official use in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, defined as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."
Job you're a half-Latino. Doesn't make you any less black.
okay eye have come to the conclusion that all of you guys dont know anything............. if eye has half latino.... either my mother would be white and my pops Black, or my pops white and my mother Black...... this is not the case... both of my parents are BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pops is from the DR!!!!!! what dont u guys get with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you didn't understand; I was basically supporting you saying that. Look:

1.) Your mom is black, I assume African American, but anyways black. Hence, parent 1: Latino: NO. Black: YES
2.) Your dad is black too, he's from the DR. Hence, parent 2: Latino: YES. Black: YES.
now, logically:
3.) They made you. Hence, son: Latino: 50%. Black: 100%

I'm not very educated on that, but "Latino" sure comes from Latin somehow. Spanish and Portuguese, the languages spoken in Latin America, are closely related to Latin; anyone born in those countries is a Latino, that doesn't mean they have to be blood-related to the conquistadores (Spanish conquerors). Race is not an issue in answering whether someone is Latino or not. I used the Wikipedia excerpt to back that up.

Get me?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »

In the United States, the term is in official use in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, defined as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."
okay eye have come to the conclusion that all of you guys dont know anything............. if eye has half latino.... either my mother would be white and my pops Black, or my pops white and my mother Black...... this is not the case... both of my parents are BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pops is from the DR!!!!!! what dont u guys get with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you didn't understand; I was basically supporting you saying that. Look:

1.) Your mom is black, I assume African American, but anyways black. Hence, parent 1: Latino: NO. Black: YES
2.) Your dad is black too, he's from the DR. Hence, parent 2: Latino: YES. Black: YES.
now, logically:

I'm not very educated on that, but "Latino" sure comes from Latin somehow. Spanish and Portuguese, the languages spoken in Latin America, are closely related to Latin; anyone born in those countries is a Latino, that doesn't mean they have to be blood-related to the conquistadores (Spanish conquerors). Race is not an issue in answering whether someone is Latino or not. I used the Wikipedia excerpt to back that up.

Get me?

not really but its whatever.........

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »

now, logically:

Get me?

not really but its whatever.........

youre a BLACK LATINO job...

are you black?

YES.

are you latino?

YES.

are you a BLACK LATINO??

YES.

now stop hating on your own people.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »
Job = Latino
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »
Job = Latino
yo where you from in the middle east???? u didnt answer that question the last time eye asked u

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2008, 07:49:56 PM »
Job = Latino
yo where you from in the middle east???? u didnt answer that question the last time eye asked u

I never came across your question... Afghanistan
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »
Job = Latino

I never came across your question... Afghanistan
o aiite eye thought u were palestinian for some reason... you the first middle easteran/ arab decent, eye have ever had problem with......... do you hang out with a lot of white people? eye really dont get you