Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4684 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2008, 10:47:49 AM »
do you think youre an angry person?
not at all... eye just dont like when niggas try to hustle me......... plain and simple.............. but eye know the pale race is a very angry race......... why yo no se pero it needs to be found out before they destroy this planet........
Since you've said that Elevz and me are peace (which I respect), would you consider us exceptions within the pale race then?

JAZ

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2008, 10:49:33 AM »
do you think youre racist?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »
word. you know what eye have to apologize to you (if eye have offended, yo in the past) because you seem like one of the few on here who aint all quick to sum me uo......... exactly what u said eye have never said anything along those line peace
'S all good. You know, I disagree with several things you say and when I do, I say so, but as you've seen, when I agree with you, I say so too. If people aren't making a point of being assholes like, for example, Real American, I ain't hating on them. You're not that type of guy, so I got no personal trouble with you and I'll try to react to your posts/opinions as fairly as to anyone else's. Peace :)
THATS PEACE!

Because you can't deny that he does seem to care about that an incredible lot more than the average real estate expert ;)
Won't argue. It ocurred to me too :)

I'll ignore the discussion about homosexuality now, since we went in circles for about 500 posts on TOT and there's hardly gonna be anything new there.

do you think youre an angry person?
not at all... eye just dont like when niggas try to hustle me......... plain and simple.............. but eye know the pale race is a very angry race......... why yo no se pero it needs to be found out before they destroy this planet........
Since you've said that Elevz and me are peace (which I respect), would you consider us exceptions within the pale race then?
well there are exceptions to everything (except interracial relation eye really have a problem with that along with homosexuality).... eye mean eye am cool with white people usually when eye am playin ball and if they can ball......... you know............. but yea you and 11'z is cool

eye dont know, does my racism affect/affect you white people??

JAZ

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2008, 10:57:10 AM »
i dont really care about a lot. most certainly not this. i think its funny.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2008, 10:59:19 AM »
word. you know what eye have to apologize to you (if eye have offended, yo in the past) because you seem like one of the few on here who aint all quick to sum me uo......... exactly what u said eye have never said anything along those line peace
'S all good. You know, I disagree with several things you say and when I do, I say so, but as you've seen, when I agree with you, I say so too. If people aren't making a point of being assholes like, for example, Real American, I ain't hating on them. You're not that type of guy, so I got no personal trouble with you and I'll try to react to your posts/opinions as fairly as to anyone else's. Peace :)

Because you can't deny that he does seem to care about that an incredible lot more than the average real estate expert ;)
Won't argue. It ocurred to me too :)

also thats why eye am different.......... because usually when u got niggas that got knowledge of self and love being Black. you usually get those one dimension type niggas......but nah.......... eye can't be like that........thats why.......... mentally eye am more dangerous than the average Black man because eye switch it up.......... whites dont expect niggas to come up and start flippin houses.... well eye been readin books  on that and me and my peoples think we cant do it.... so yea its going to be a surprise

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
i dont really care about a lot. most certainly not this. i think its funny.
aiite then so you dont need a answer then

JAZ

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2008, 11:01:14 AM »
excuse me?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2008, 11:03:42 AM »
how old are you?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »
how old are you?
eye dont repeat myself......... that question has been already answer in this topic....... go fetch it perro

JAZ

« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »
can you elivate?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »
how old are you?
I'll assist you there perrito. He's 21

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
damn job is only 21..........wow

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »
and your point............ mentally eye have the knowledge of a old man...... not wisdom yet but knowledge for rite now

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2008, 02:34:52 PM »
and your point............ mentally eye have the knowledge of a old man...... not wisdom yet but knowledge for rite now

The fact that you claim to have so much "knowledge" shows that you lack it.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2008, 03:28:24 PM »

The fact that you claim to have so much "knowledge" shows that you lack it.
that dont make sense........ thats like a nigga ballin scoring 50, 12 assists, 12 rebounds........he yellin BALLING....... so he aint balling just because he said it???.......... nigga eye am that nigga puttin up them numbers and you riding the bench with ya face mad. hating....sayin he aiite..........