Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4679 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2008, 04:06:35 PM »
you only 21? wow...why you always talkin bout "you youngins" and shit, when you yourself is a youngin (compared to the grand scheme)...shit, you got a lot of growing up to do...i bet 10 years from now youre gonna look back and be like "damn."...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »
well there are exceptions to everything (except interracial relation eye really have a problem with that along with homosexuality)....
Ok, I know we're not likely to end up agreeing here, but let me set up a hypothetical scenario: If I were to fall in love with a black woman (I mean fall in love here, not wanna hit that and blah like with any good-looking girl) and vice versa and we'd have a family, raise children, stay together and so on, what would be wrong with that? Wouldn't that be a contribution to the kind of harmony and mutual respect that could make this world a safer and more peaceful place?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »
damn job is only 21..........wow
and your point............ mentally eye have the knowledge of a old man...... not wisdom yet but knowledge for rite now

The fact that you claim to have so much "knowledge" shows that you lack it.
that dont make sense........ thats like a nigga ballin scoring 50, 12 assists, 12 rebounds........he yellin BALLING....... so he aint balling just because he said it???.......... nigga eye am that nigga puttin up them numbers and you riding the bench with ya face mad. hating....sayin he aiite..........
Well, the more you know, the more you know about what you don't know

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »
well there are exceptions to everything (except interracial relation eye really have a problem with that along with homosexuality)....
Ok, I know we're not likely to end up agreeing here, but let me set up a hypothetical scenario: If I were to fall in love with a black woman (I mean fall in love here, not wanna hit that and blah like with any good-looking girl) and vice versa and we'd have a family, raise children, stay together and so on, what would be wrong with that? Wouldn't that be a contribution to the kind of harmony and mutual respect that could make this world a safer and more peaceful place?

well, his cousin married a white woman, and he dont talk to that cousin no more...so what do you think??

imo its REALLY FUCKED UP to end a relationship with A FAMILY MEMBER just because you disagree about the person he/she married...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »
speaking on that..i got another Q for job...

do you have any regrets about disowning your cousin just cause he married a different race??

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2008, 04:53:57 PM »
^ he did that?? Well, I'll let him answer my question and then I'll comment

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2008, 05:21:53 PM »
and your point............ mentally eye have the knowledge of a old man...... not wisdom yet but knowledge for rite now

that dont make sense........ thats like a nigga ballin scoring 50, 12 assists, 12 rebounds........he yellin BALLING....... so he aint balling just because he said it???.......... nigga eye am that nigga puttin up them numbers and you riding the bench with ya face mad. hating....sayin he aiite..........

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates

The more you know, the more you realize that you really don't know shit. And don't ever try to compare your retarded self to me... while you're sitting here talking about your ashy-elbowed, cocoa butter smelling ass being a god, I'm getting a real education.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2008, 05:36:32 PM »
to tell u the truth eye cant front eye dont like to see Blacks date out the race... eye dont know why but eye just cant stand it............ usually from what eye see if there is a white and Black relationship..... its usually man Black....... and the white lady either fat or some ghetto overacting white lady..and that shit bothers me........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2008, 05:38:34 PM »

Well, the more you know, the more you know about what you don't know
yea eye know this nigga jamal eye like to entertain him cuz he just goes out of his way to get my attention......... LETS BE CLEAR EVERYONE............EYE DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING.........but eye do know a lot but that amount is really insignificant compared to everything out in the world

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2008, 05:42:38 PM »
speaking on that..i got another Q for job...

do you have any regrets about disowning your cousin just cause he married a different race??
no regrets at all eye give that relationship a couple of months it fails...then most likely he will be like eye should of listened to you.........if it doesn't fail oh well

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2008, 05:44:46 PM »

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates

The more you know, the more you realize that you really don't know shit. And don't ever try to compare your retarded self to me... while you're sitting here talking about your ashy-elbowed, cocoa butter smelling ass being a god, I'm getting a real education.
thats another question a bunch of ya in college.. how ya got so much time to be up on here????? eye know niggas that go to college...them niggas really dont have time to do shit.........what u majoring in art or some bullshit??

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »
So than what chu think about the inter-racial children?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2008, 05:45:52 PM »
you only 21? wow...why you always talkin bout "you youngins" and shit, when you yourself is a youngin (compared to the grand scheme)...shit, you got a lot of growing up to do...i bet 10 years from now youre gonna look back and be like "damn."...
maybe, maybe not......

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »
most likely it will fail..but not because he is black and she is white, but because statistically most marriages fail..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2008, 05:52:02 PM »
So than what chu think about the inter-racial children?
eye mean like eye said before......  eye am all about the seeds...... you know including white ones....because at that age they dont think they are better than any one.....even the whites one.....you dont see that sense of oh eye am this and your that so eye am better than you..........they just build and chill..............but when they grow up shit does change........ now inter-racial older niggas...... eye really cant stand them because alot of them time they think they better than us