Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4668 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2008, 05:52:31 PM »
most likely it will fail..but not because he is black and she is white, but because statistically most marriages fail..

we will see

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
So than what chu think about the inter-racial children?
eye mean like eye said before......  eye am all about the seeds...... you know including white ones....because at that age they dont think they are better than any one.....even the whites one.....you dont see that sense of oh eye am this and your that so eye am better than you..........they just build and chill..............but when they grow up shit does change........ now inter-racial older niggas...... eye really cant stand them because alot of them time they think they better than us
Well I'd say the Inner City ones, becuz they are mixed up with other children of different races, of ALL kinds, while suburban children ain't. They see same faces with maybe an exception of like maybe 2. But I hear you.

But from what I seen with alot of inter-racial kids or teens, like either they is very talented or have an attractive bright personality like. I don't know, I think races where meant to be mixed. But love is love, word?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »
eye mean like eye said before......  eye am all about the seeds...... you know including white ones....because at that age they dont think they are better than any one.....even the whites one.....you dont see that sense of oh eye am this and your that so eye am better than you..........they just build and chill..............but when they grow up shit does change........ now inter-racial older niggas...... eye really cant stand them because alot of them time they think they better than us
Well I'd say the Inner City ones, becuz they are mixed up with other children of different races, of ALL kinds, while suburban children ain't. They see same faces with maybe an exception of like maybe 2. But I hear you.

But from what I seen with alot of inter-racial kids or teens, like either they is very talented or have an attractive bright personality like. I don't know, I think races where meant to be mixed. But love is love, word?
eye dont know...but what really pisses me off is the amount of hollywood celebrity athletes dating other than Blacks............. and the reason why it irritates me is because you don't see white actors/ athletes, celebrities dating Blacks..........but we sooo quick to just jump at the first light skin women and drap her in jewels............ its like mental slavery    ............and the majority of the times they get divorced and guess who comes up........... the white women...........because niggas are dumb plain n simple........

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2008, 06:31:09 PM »
u got some deep info here Job!!
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2008, 06:37:19 PM »

eye dont know...but what really pisses me off is the amount of hollywood celebrity athletes dating other than Blacks............. and the reason why it irritates me is because you don't see white actors/ athletes, celebrities dating Blacks..........but we sooo quick to just jump at the first light skin women and drap her in jewels............ its like mental slavery    ............and the majority of the times they get divorced and guess who comes up........... the white women...........because niggas are dumb plain n simple........

I've noticed that too..but i guess it goes deep than that..
There are a small percentage of Blacks that feel that their 'dark skinned' counterparts are part of what Blacks sue to look like..So the New 'Black' as it were is light skin, slim and slender nose and lips...

The inherent struggle between light and dark skinned blacks over who is better never seems to die down..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!
always you know eye am just callin it how eye see it......... u know eye feel as if eye am walkin around with some special shades that see only the real true reality shit going on (while everybody else is blind).... niggas think eye am buggin but eye beg to differ............

There are a small percentage of Blacks that feel that their 'dark skinned' counterparts are part of what Blacks sue to look like..So the New 'Black' as it were is light skin, slim and slender nose and lips...

The inherent struggle between light and dark skinned blacks over who is better never seems to die down..

yea but still to this day u see a lot of niggas especially from west Africa going up in the Black beauty spot buyin skin bleaching cream........  :'( ..........

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2008, 07:25:00 PM »
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!
always you know eye am just callin it how eye see it......... u know eye feel as if eye am walkin around with some special shades that see only the real true reality shit going on (while everybody else is blind).... niggas think eye am buggin but eye beg to differ............

yea but still to this day u see a lot of niggas especially from west Africa going up in the Black beauty spot buyin skin bleaching cream........  :'( ..........
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

True that!!
it's awful but i guess the only way they'll learn is the hard way...when that lotion disrupts the skin and leaves them looking like peroxide with spots and skin dis-order...
oh well...

that's why in mos rap videos, you hardly see any ark skin Woman if you do she is rarely shown the same camera love as her light skinned counterpart...though ..Unless i'm watch the wrong videos...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:27:39 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

True that!!
it's awful but i guess the only way they'll learn is the hard way...when that lotion disrupts the skin and leaves them looking like peroxide with spots and skin dis-order...
oh well...

that's why in mos rap videos, you hardly see any dark skin Woman if you do she is rarely shown the same camera love as her light skinned counterpart...though ..Unless i'm watch the wrong videos...
WORD!!!!!!!!!!! nah you watchin the same videos

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2008, 07:34:10 PM »
damn job is only 21..........wow
and your point............ mentally eye have the knowledge of a old man...... not wisdom yet but knowledge for rite now

The fact that you claim to have so much "knowledge" shows that you lack it.
that dont make sense........ thats like a nigga ballin scoring 50, 12 assists, 12 rebounds........he yellin BALLING....... so he aint balling just because he said it???.......... nigga eye am that nigga puttin up them numbers and you riding the bench with ya face mad. hating....sayin he aiite..........

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates

The more you know, the more you realize that you really don't know shit. And don't ever try to compare your retarded self to me... while you're sitting here talking about your ashy-elbowed, cocoa butter smelling ass being a god, I'm getting a real education.
thats another question a bunch of ya in college.. how ya got so much time to be up on here????? eye know niggas that go to college...them niggas really dont have time to do shit.........what u majoring in art or some bullshit??

Major: Business-Economics
Minors: Accounting & Middle Eastern and North African Studies

Most of my lecture notes/readings are online... so this just serves as a distraction, to take breaks in between reading, etc... I don't even post much... I just come across random shit and throw out random comments to clown around... once in a while I'll drop some knowledge in TOT.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:36:27 PM by J @ M @ L »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »
damn job is only 21..........wow
and your point............ mentally eye have the knowledge of a old man...... not wisdom yet but knowledge for rite now

The fact that you claim to have so much "knowledge" shows that you lack it.
that dont make sense........ thats like a nigga ballin scoring 50, 12 assists, 12 rebounds........he yellin BALLING....... so he aint balling just because he said it???.......... nigga eye am that nigga puttin up them numbers and you riding the bench with ya face mad. hating....sayin he aiite..........

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates

The more you know, the more you realize that you really don't know shit. And don't ever try to compare your retarded self to me... while you're sitting here talking about your ashy-elbowed, cocoa butter smelling ass being a god, I'm getting a real education.
thats another question a bunch of ya in college.. how ya got so much time to be up on here????? eye know niggas that go to college...them niggas really dont have time to do shit.........what u majoring in art or some bullshit??

Major: Business-Economics
Minors: Accounting & Middle Eastern and North African Studies

Most of my lecture notes/readings are online... so this just serves as a distraction, to take breaks in between reading, etc... I don't even post much... I just come across random shit and throw out random comments to clown around... once in a while I'll drop some knowledge in TOT.
oh aiite interesting..... my fault then............

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2008, 07:52:17 PM »
Ain't that Just messed!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Re:Our Lil Conversation above Job..too many things said to quote..Hope U understand!

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

True that!!
oh well...

that's why in mos rap videos, you hardly see any dark skin Woman if you do she is rarely shown the same camera love as her light skinned counterpart...though ..Unless i'm watch the wrong videos...

the human race finds light skin more attractive, deal with it

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »
Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

Sty up on Game!

Hotep!

True that!!
oh well...

the human race finds light skin more attractive, deal with it
thats only because of the tricknology used by you people to better suit ya needs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #208 on: March 12, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »
Are you a redbone or a dark-skinned black guy? Considering your dad is a Gomez, I'd say there was at least one other raced mixed into your family tree somewhere along the lines...

JAZ

« Reply #209 on: March 12, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »
do you think aids is man made?