Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4670 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #210 on: March 12, 2008, 05:04:00 PM »
Are you a redbone or a dark-skinned black guy? Considering your dad is a Gomez, I'd say there was at least one other raced mixed into your family tree somewhere along the lines...
what do you people do not get............ eye am Black.......... my father is Black and my mother is Black.............. NO OTHER FUCKIN RACE IN ME..............  its like you people know nothing about history GOD DAMN!!!!!!! just because my pops is from the DR doesnt change shit he is Black............. ya need to read a fuckin book on the African diaspora or some shit cuz ya act like this is some outter space shit...........

do you think aids is man made?
yes eye truly believe white scientists created it, now what were they intentions????? who knows??? but AIDS seems to only be a huge problem where there are people of color..... so you put 2 n 2 together

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »
Are you a redbone or a dark-skinned black guy? Considering your dad is a Gomez, I'd say there was at least one other raced mixed into your family tree somewhere along the lines...

Would you say the same for the folks in the Philippines,who bear Spanish Surnames??
My best friend's name is  Carl Hernandez and he is from the Philippines
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2008, 05:17:38 PM »

Would you say the same for the folks in the Philippines,who bear Spanish Surnames??
My best friend's name is  Carl Hernandez and he is from the Philippines
PERFECT EXAMPLE............. these niggas thought my names was going to be tupac shakur or malik shabbazz jenkins or someshit............ but yet these are the same people that say everything isnt Black n white like that thread......

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »
Job u from Belize? or Hondors or some where that speaks spanish and english ?

i ask this cuz i got homies from there that are black and speak english and spanish with spanish last names.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »
Job = 2008 Poster of the Year
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »

i ask this cuz i got homies from there that are black and speak english and spanish with spanish last names.
nah  DR baby........ Dominican republic... yea they got Blacks over there in Panama and Belize too............... matter of fact the nigga SHYNE is from Belize.......... speakin of him when he get out anybody know?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
Job = 2008 Poster of the Year
thats what it is

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2008, 07:07:40 PM »

nah  DR baby........ Dominican republic... yea they got Blacks over there in Panama and Belize too............... matter of fact the nigga SHYNE is from Belize.......... speakin of him when he get out anybody know?
He got sentenced to 10 years and I think that was back in '01, so he might have 3 more years left.

As for a question, you ever play any instruments, make beats, or rap?
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2008, 07:43:23 PM »

He got sentenced to 10 years and I think that was back in '01, so he might have 3 more years left.

As for a question, you ever play any instruments, make beats, or rap?

yea actually back when eye was younger eye used to, the sax and the trumpet...... eye wish eye continued to do that because it got to a point where eye was like man this shit is corny ( mostly because my friends you know always jokin and shit) so eye gave that up.........but eye wish eye didnt...........thats one of my biggest regrets

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »
^^really..well it's not too late to play it once awhile!!
I put it like this, you are not too old to learn to play an instrument, how much you learn and how fast and how dedicated you are, and where you'd want to go it with-All Depends On You...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »
^^really..well it's not too late to play it once awhile!!
I put it like this, you are not too old to learn to play an instrument, how much you learn and how fast and how dedicated you are, and where you'd want to go it with-All Depends On You...
oh yeah for sho... eye just sayin if eye were still playin eye wouldve been pretty good............eye still have the trumpet ( dusty ass hell)...........so yea might start messin with it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

yeah SHYNE's Pops is the Prime Minister of Belize right now... imagine that

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »
^^u Serious??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »
^yup

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »
Yeah, his dad is wealthy and powerful, but Shyne was raised by his mom who didn't really have nothing.
I got a bird's eye view