Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4678 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #240 on: March 12, 2008, 08:50:15 PM »
That's the dumbest shit ever...redbone just means your face'll turn red if you get slapped hard enough
nah nah.......... when u using "redbone" its in reference to a light skin, yellow tone sista.... eye am tellin you thats what it is........... aint no need to get upset.... we learn something new everyday.........

Try not to be ignorant and read the link I just posted.
eye dont care what some pale face put up there........ or some pale face named Websters (dictionary) defines it as............. eye am tellin you men aint referred to as "redbone" especially by another man................. simple as that........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #241 on: March 12, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
Sorry, but you're wrong again...check it up in urbandictionary.com, for all I care. If you don't know what a redbone and yellowbone is, then you need to read some more books.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #242 on: March 12, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »
Sorry, but you're wrong again...check it up in urbandictionary.com, for all I care. If you don't know what a redbone and yellowbone is, then you need to read some more books.
again with this urban dictionary..... you know what, do you........... continue going around calling niggas "redbones"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #243 on: March 12, 2008, 09:02:17 PM »
again with this urban dictionary..... you know what, do you........... continue going around calling niggas "redbones"

I dunno about you and how they do things where you're from, but I actually communicate with people outside of this board and hear that word all the damn time.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #244 on: March 12, 2008, 09:05:39 PM »

I dunno about you and how they do things where you're from, but I actually communicate with people outside of this board and hear that word all the damn time.
then thats a negative point for the west coast......... first its the fall of deathrow, then recruiting petey pablo, next whack ass kobe bryant...........now  niggas referring to niggas as "redbones"........ not a good look for the west coast....... dont come out here callin niggas "redbones"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: March 12, 2008, 09:08:46 PM »
Red Bone is actually the name of an all-male American Indian Rock Group from the 70's. They had a hit song called "Come And Get Your Love." 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #246 on: March 12, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »

then thats a negative point for the west coast......... first its the fall of deathrow, then recruiting petey pablo, next whack ass kobe bryant...........now  niggas referring to niggas as "redbones"........ not a good look for the west coast....... dont come out here callin niggas "redbones"

LOL NIK that wikipedia link was  news to me but in modern day times only u and a few others maybe use the term redbone in that sense

the modern slang use of it is for a female with that type of skin tone... that's what most peeps would tell u too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #247 on: March 12, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »

LOL NIK that wikipedia link was  news to me but in modern day times only u and a few others maybe use the term redbone in that sense

the modern slang use of it is for a female with that type of skin tone... that's what most peeps would tell u too

There's only one technical term for someone with that skin complexion, and it's redbone. I know dudes use it as a pass at females as well, but please read up on your shit:

3.     Red Bone     

Term to describe a light skin black person (whether male or female).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Red+Bone

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #248 on: March 12, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »
i feel u nik but it's just not something u should have to look up either u know it or u don't...that's what makes it slang

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #249 on: March 13, 2008, 10:42:39 AM »
i feel u nik but it's just not something u should have to look up either u know it or u don't...that's what makes it slang

I didn't need to look it up, I did that for ya'll...I already knew the true meaning behind redbone.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #250 on: March 13, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »
pay no mind to the pale face........... who uses urbandictionary....... pathetic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #251 on: March 13, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »
pay no mind to the pale face........... who uses urbandictionary....... pathetic

Read this again, ya dumbass:

i feel u nik

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #252 on: March 13, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »

i feel u nik

OMG!!!!!!!! you pale faces are all the same......... masters of tricknology............. how you just going to cut out that little part of his whole sentence and use that to justify what u tryin to say................ notice how thats what the media do to niggas ( distorting the quotes to make them look bad etc.) and who controls the media pale faces...... put one n one together they all the same ( except maybe two or three out of the millions of them on this earth)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #253 on: March 13, 2008, 01:04:53 PM »

i feel u nik

OMG!!!!!!!! you pale faces are all the same......... masters of tricknology............. how you just going to cut out that little part of his whole sentence and use that to justify what u tryin to say................ notice how thats what the media do to niggas ( distorting the quotes to make them look bad etc.) and who controls the media pale faces...... put one n one together they all the same ( except maybe two or three out of the millions of them on this earth)

I was just pointing out that he said he felt what I was saying, genius. Please stop with this dumb shit. You can twist anything into some sort of conspiracy if you want. Try using your brain for something more useful, like progressing in life.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #254 on: March 13, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »
I gotta question when is Job going to get a real life?
seince he seems to suck at this one.............. :baseballbat: :nahnah2: :rant: :loser: :loco: :argue: :rock: :psych: :catfight: :tosser: :camp: :poke: :sign_withstupid: