Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4691 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »
How many times do you think your ancestors got fucked by their Masters?
whatever the amount is... eye know its enough not to have sympathy for when the favor is returned.............

You think "the masters of your ancestors" are still alive?
obviously the majority of them or dead or old as shit..... but thats in reference to their seeds that benefited from them

And how do you know who exactly their seeds are? Or do you just assume that any white is the seed of a slave master?
reggie bush familys= georges bush family............ who was the slaves family and who was the slave masters family?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
JOB, what are your thoughts on Malcolm X aka Detroit Red?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2008, 03:35:11 PM »
eye love Malcolm, eye wish eye could meet him. Eye thought he was the epitome of a real leader. He loved being Black, he cared about his people, he was not a fake, hustling leader like a lot of these so called Black preachers/ activists etc. a lot of frauds in the Black community.  and he had swag

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »
eye love Malcolm, eye wish eye could meet him. Eye thought he was the epitome of a real leader. He loved being Black, he cared about his people, he was not a fake, hustling leader like a lot of these so called Black preachers/ activists etc. a lot of frauds in the Black community.  and he had swag
Even with his so-called change of heart towards white folks?  I imagine you've read Alex Haley's book on him.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »
job, hypothetically, if you fell in love with a white girl, would you change your mind about white people or kill yourself?  and dont say "i would never fall in love blah blah blah" cause i said hypothetically....

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »
Even with his so-called change of heart towards white folks?  I imagine you've read Alex Haley's book on him.
yea eye read his book and true he did change his views on white  people but he stil did become a happy lwhite loving negro type like Martin , he still kept his distance.....

job, hypothetically, if you fell in love with a white girl, would you change your mind about white people or kill yourself?  and dont say "i would never fall in love blah blah blah" cause i said hypothetically....
eye am sorry eye cant even answer that question because thats one of those thing eye cant even imagine.. you know those things u just cant see yourself doing......well its like that for this.......so yea would never happen..... love maybe love no matter what.. but its different with me eye have guidelines eye follow

Elevz

« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2008, 03:05:34 AM »
Would it be possible for you to have any white friends?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2008, 07:15:37 AM »
Would it be possible for you to have any white friends?
eye convo with white people, but eye wouldn't consider them friends like me and my peoples...... eye cant picture having a white person as a friend like me n my peoples because eye will always have this thought that they think they are better than me........ if he can ball eye am conversation with him on the court, like " yo watch the pick"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »
that is a sad fact of your life there job but can I ask you a question .......

if you found out later when you are in heaven that you missed out on someone who could see you for you and yes she was white would you feel bad or would you not care

and think about this for you answer...................

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2008, 11:41:42 AM »
that is a sad fact of your life there job but can I ask you a question .......

if you found out later when you are in heaven that you missed out on someone who could see you for you and yes she was white would you feel bad or would you not care

and think about this for you answer...................
heaven is a statemind

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2008, 01:37:51 PM »
okay let me see if I can get into your way of thinking........

if you die I take it you go to heaven in your mind........

actually I think I like that idea..........

you maybe onto something here.............

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »
okay let me see if I can get into your way of thinking........

if you die I take it you go to heaven in your mind........

actually I think I like that idea..........

you maybe onto something here.............
eye am always onto something

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »
this is true you seem to be one hell of a deep thinker.......

that is not a bad way to be,you would get along with my son benjamin,the boy is definetly a hard thinker...........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »
i feel u nik but it's just not something u should have to look up either u know it or u don't...that's what makes it slang
pay no mind to the pale face........... who uses urbandictionary....... pathetic

Read this again, ya dumbass:

i feel u nik

OMG!!!!!!!! you pale faces are all the same......... masters of tricknology............. how you just going to cut out that little part of his whole sentence and use that to justify what u tryin to say................ notice how thats what the media do to niggas ( distorting the quotes to make them look bad etc.) and who controls the media pale faces...... put one n one together they all the same ( except maybe two or three out of the millions of them on this earth)

I was just pointing out that he said he felt what I was saying, genius. Please stop with this dumb shit. You can twist anything into some sort of conspiracy if you want. Try using your brain for something more useful, like progressing in life.
no you were'nt. you on purpose cut out what made you look good and ignored the rest ( just like majority of pale face do)......... you know how many time eye say eye feel you just to shut niggas mouths up even when they in the wrong............. this remind me of "how high" when meth is like 'peace' and that stupid ass pale face, dog hair havin thing (Burt= now_i_know) comes out with his "definition" (pale face definitions etc. wikipedia, urbandictionary) thinkin he right because he is white.......... fuck out of here nigga with that bullshit...... fuckin homo

First you don't know what redbone is, then you act like you don't know what "i feel you" means. I'm starting to think you're more Latino than you are black.
now_i_know shut your ass up........its obvious you dont talk to niggas out side of this internet thing on the real............ your a loser who fantasies about Kobe bryant........... just give it up......... everybody notice how white people can never accept the fact that they are wrong???????? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THAT IS!?!?!??! because they think they are superior than everybody else especially the us.........

You're the guy who didn't know what redbone meant, not me... :-\

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
i feel u nik but it's just not something u should have to look up either u know it or u don't...that's what makes it slang
pay no mind to the pale face........... who uses urbandictionary....... pathetic

Read this again, ya dumbass:

i feel u nik

OMG!!!!!!!! you pale faces are all the same......... masters of tricknology............. how you just going to cut out that little part of his whole sentence and use that to justify what u tryin to say................ notice how thats what the media do to niggas ( distorting the quotes to make them look bad etc.) and who controls the media pale faces...... put one n one together they all the same ( except maybe two or three out of the millions of them on this earth)

I was just pointing out that he said he felt what I was saying, genius. Please stop with this dumb shit. You can twist anything into some sort of conspiracy if you want. Try using your brain for something more useful, like progressing in life.
no you were'nt. you on purpose cut out what made you look good and ignored the rest ( just like majority of pale face do)......... you know how many time eye say eye feel you just to shut niggas mouths up even when they in the wrong............. this remind me of "how high" when meth is like 'peace' and that stupid ass pale face, dog hair havin thing (Burt= now_i_know) comes out with his "definition" (pale face definitions etc. wikipedia, urbandictionary) thinkin he right because he is white.......... fuck out of here nigga with that bullshit...... fuckin homo

First you don't know what redbone is, then you act like you don't know what "i feel you" means. I'm starting to think you're more Latino than you are black.
now_i_know shut your ass up........its obvious you dont talk to niggas out side of this internet thing on the real............ your a loser who fantasies about Kobe bryant........... just give it up......... everybody notice how white people can never accept the fact that they are wrong???????? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THAT IS!?!?!??! because they think they are superior than everybody else especially the us.........

You're the guy who didn't know what redbone meant, not me... :-\

are you serious??? you get ya definition from urbandictionary.com ......... never even heard of that shit till your pale face brought..... eye get my definiton from interacting, and building with people.....

you see this right here:
LOL @ nik still.....
that how u quote someone from start to end..... this quote means you need to give it up

you have no clue what u talkin about.......