Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4877 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #315 on: March 19, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »
Who is your favorite athlete of all time?
that nigga clyde "the glide" drexel.......... thats a real baller for ya..
what about larry bird???
did you hear me say larry bird muthafucker........... the answer is no.........so why the fuck  you ask me about him then??? you have way too much time on your hands banana boy.......... only a matter of time before someone splits your head like banana

Sparegeez

« Reply #316 on: March 19, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »
Who is the best QB in the NFL??

(This pussy is ignoring me by the way, he's had enough of me making him look like the retard he is.)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: March 19, 2008, 02:10:35 PM »
what about larry bird???
did you hear me say larry bird muthafucker........... the answer is no.........so why the fuck  you ask me about him then??? you have way too much time on your hands banana boy.......... only a matter of time before someone splits your head like banana
wtf r u talking about son...i asked u what u think about him,i never said u mentioned him dumbass,lol...ur funny tho,i'll give u that,but just read posts b4 u reply to them bruh,just some advice...

and wtf is up wit u and bananas nigga???u got some kinda fruit fetish or some shit,lol...first ATM and now bananas,lol...

another question:

what do u think about steve kerr?lol... 8) 8) 8)

Elevz

« Reply #318 on: March 20, 2008, 03:58:02 AM »
How do you feel about yourself?
eye feel good eye am healthy got two workin arms, legs......... every thing is good........

And how important is honesty?

honesty is very important too me it aint too you though eye assume...... cuz when eye asked yo that question u on purposed side with your side

I see. Want me to make your snitchy attitude public then? Want me to expose you for your hypocricy? Because that's exactly what I was aiming for with those questions. I won't do it though, because I'm no second hander, living off and for other people. But you're a liar, a fraud, and a hypocritical accuser. And fuck you for even suggesting that I'd blindly pick NIK's side. I have frequently disagreed with him on reasonable terms, which is something your unreasonable ass can't say. Sad fucker. Calling yourself mature and wise... You're living in a fantasy world. Of course you'll perceive yourself as healthy - that's exactly the point of fooling yourself. Of course you'll see conspiracies all around you - that's exactly the point of assuming the role of the victim. You're one pathetic, unworthy human being. Thank God there's not a lot of blacks like you, because you're severely damaging their reputation.

Once again, fuck you, and do the world a favor: go kill yourself.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #319 on: March 20, 2008, 08:27:52 AM »
How do you feel about yourself?
eye feel good eye am healthy got two workin arms, legs......... every thing is good........

And how important is honesty?

honesty is very important too me it aint too you though eye assume...... cuz when eye asked yo that question u on purposed side with your side

I see. Want me to make your snitchy attitude public then? Want me to expose you for your hypocricy? Because that's exactly what I was aiming for with those questions. I won't do it though, because I'm no second hander, living off and for other people. But you're a liar, a fraud, and a hypocritical accuser. And fuck you for even suggesting that I'd blindly pick NIK's side. I have frequently disagreed with him on reasonable terms, which is something your unreasonable ass can't say. Sad fucker. Calling yourself mature and wise... You're living in a fantasy world. Of course you'll perceive yourself as healthy - that's exactly the point of fooling yourself. Of course you'll see conspiracies all around you - that's exactly the point of assuming the role of the victim. You're one pathetic, unworthy human being. Thank God there's not a lot of blacks like you, because you're severely damaging their reputation.

Once again, fuck you, and do the world a favor: go kill yourself.
ouch eye see the truth hurts.... nah nigga kill yourself....... do what ever the fuck u want expose me?? what the fuck u going do show everybody what eye pm'ed with..... o shit you on to something now.... get the fuck out of here... you say you wont do it like you got class or some shit....you sided with him for one reason and one reason only.... dont get mad when eye call u on that fagget. hhmmmmmmmmm eye say that eye am healthy and u tell me eye am not???you a doctor?? that shit don't make no sense, but for some reason only it makes sense to you pale face.... so fuck you and go cut your wrists.. you sensitive ass salty pale face.....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #320 on: March 20, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
What makes Slavery a bigger crime against humanity then the Holocaust?

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #321 on: March 20, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »
DOES JOB HAVE FACEBOOK?

IF SO, HOW MANY FRIENDS DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #322 on: March 20, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »

1.) Slavery was an oppression down my another race (white), the holocaust that was white oppressing whites
2.) the jews didnt have they history rewritten, or forced to take on another religion(thats not theirs)
3.) eye mean south africa and all tthat shit wasnt tool long ago, and probably still going on, why do whites feel that they should be in there and better yet control it ( politics) the reason why because they are born with evil inside them..... and whenever they are doing an oppression to a dark nation particular Blacks, notice how they will support each other (for example 11'z siding with now_i_know (white) when it comes to arguing with me (Black)).
4.) jews get how much billions by the usa every year?? what the fuck niggas getting?? eye tell you what we got , we got the Tuskegee experiment ( where they used Blacks as lab rats) ,more prisons being built, laws purposely being created to keep niggas locked up. hahaha ya remember in the 90's when there was this pattern of white women getting raped out in cali eye think LA and they claimed it was done by Black man, turned out they were all lies.........( who does that type of shit? white people, why? yo no se )
5.) look how the jews get treated?? they get to steal other peoples land, on top of that abuse, rape, kill innocent people for no reason but yet they white partners support them. and they see nothing wrong with what they doing... shits crazy

at the end of the day Black slavery>>> holocaust

eye love these niggas always tellin the truth, now_i_know eye see you in the end of the video crying
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OG-_UYHyylY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OG-_UYHyylY</a>

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #323 on: March 20, 2008, 11:08:50 AM »
DOES JOB HAVE FACEBOOK?

u tryin to be funny, what is facebook?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #324 on: March 20, 2008, 11:53:52 AM »
DOES JOB HAVE FACEBOOK?

www.facebook.com

JOB, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #325 on: March 20, 2008, 12:40:37 PM »

Clyde Drexel? Are you sure you know what the hell you're talking about?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #326 on: March 20, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »

1.) Slavery was an oppression down my another race (white), the holocaust that was white oppressing whites
2.) the jews didnt have they history rewritten, or forced to take on another religion(thats not theirs)
3.) eye mean south africa and all tthat shit wasnt tool long ago, and probably still going on, why do whites feel that they should be in there and better yet control it ( politics) the reason why because they are born with evil inside them..... and whenever they are doing an oppression to a dark nation particular Blacks, notice how they will support each other (for example 11'z siding with now_i_know (white) when it comes to arguing with me (Black)).
4.) jews get how much billions by the usa every year?? what the fuck niggas getting?? eye tell you what we got , we got the Tuskegee experiment ( where they used Blacks as lab rats) ,more prisons being built, laws purposely being created to keep niggas locked up. hahaha ya remember in the 90's when there was this pattern of white women getting raped out in cali eye think LA and they claimed it was done by Black man, turned out they were all lies.........( who does that type of shit? white people, why? yo no se )
5.) look how the jews get treated?? they get to steal other peoples land, on top of that abuse, rape, kill innocent people for no reason but yet they white partners support them. and they see nothing wrong with what they doing... shits crazy

at the end of the day Black slavery>>> holocaust

eye love these niggas always tellin the truth, now_i_know eye see you in the end of the video crying
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OG-_UYHyylY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OG-_UYHyylY</a>

LMAO@those dumbshit black dudes who think they're Jewish.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #327 on: March 20, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »
DOES JOB HAVE FACEBOOK?

www.facebook.com

JOB, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
O shit lol eye thought u was fuckin with me...... favorite ice cream flavor, eye dont know no. aint really an ice cream nigga.... but eye would have to go with one of those ben& jerrys ice cream

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #328 on: March 20, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »

Clyde Drexel? Are you sure you know what the hell you're talking about?
what !!!!!!!!!!! u serious u going to try to front on my man Drexel on the real?? better hit them NBA video archives and recognize greatness

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #329 on: March 20, 2008, 01:03:53 PM »
arent ALL religions MAN MADE?

job, this guy says all blacks are jews, are you a jew?

FUCK ANYONE how makes fun of any kind of genocide.  "heil hitler"?? fuck all that, these black dudes have no credibility, and proved it by saying that. :grumpy:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.