Author Topic: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?  (Read 4665 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: ASK "JOB" A QUESTION THREAD ? ? ?
« Reply #345 on: March 20, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »
JOB,

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SAN DIEGO?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #346 on: March 20, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »
What makes Slavery a bigger crime against humanity then the Holocaust?

2.) the jews didnt have they history rewritten, or forced to take on another religion(thats not theirs)

good answer. I didnt expect to hear that number 2 line. Anytime Ive talked with anyone about that subject, I always use that point. Slavery basically created an entire new group of people with no real identity. No religion of their own. No culture of their own. No country of their own. But I never hear anyone else bring it up.

Yea, they didn't have shit re-written, they were too busy being wiped out...

No doubt the Holocaust was bad. it was horrible. If Slavery lasted as long as the holocaust....the Holocaust probably would have been worse. But when the Holocaust was over.....Jewish people were still Jewish people. It didnt have the longevity that Slavery had. Before Slavery, there were no "Black people", only Africans. Slavery was so traumatic that it created a new group of people that were basically foreigners in their new country...AND in their old one. Im not down playin the Holocaust man, the shit was crazy and sick. I couldnt imagine goin through that shit. But in the end, Jewish people remained who they were because it ended soon enough. The rest of the world was at their side. That didnt happen for the Africans who became Black people.

i agree with this...but by that same token, the same thing happened to the indigenous people of the "USA", "Mexico", "Cuba", "Puerto Rico", etc etc.  the only thing difference is that the indigenous people of these countries had their land stolen. :(

true.....

stick to the topic lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »

2.) the jews didnt have they history rewritten, or forced to take on another religion(thats not theirs)

good answer. I didnt expect to hear that number 2 line. Anytime Ive talked with anyone about that subject, I always use that point. Slavery basically created an entire new group of people with no real identity. No religion of their own. No culture of their own. No country of their own. But I never hear anyone else bring it up.

No doubt the Holocaust was bad. it was horrible. If Slavery lasted as long as the holocaust....the Holocaust probably would have been worse. But when the Holocaust was over.....Jewish people were still Jewish people. It didnt have the longevity that Slavery had. Before Slavery, there were no "Black people", only Africans. Slavery was so traumatic that it created a new group of people that were basically foreigners in their new country...AND in their old one. Im not down playin the Holocaust man, the shit was crazy and sick. I couldnt imagine goin through that shit. But in the end, Jewish people remained who they were because it ended soon enough. The rest of the world was at their side. That didnt happen for the Africans who became Black people.

i agree with this...but by that same token, the same thing happened to the indigenous people of the "USA", "Mexico", "Cuba", "Puerto Rico", etc etc.  the only thing difference is that the indigenous people of these countries had their land stolen. :(

true.....

stick to the topic lol
they love to do that..... just take a L and sit down learn something

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #348 on: March 20, 2008, 02:14:27 PM »

true.....

stick to the topic lol

ok...job, since you say those black dudes speak the truth..and they said that all black people are jews...does that make you a jew?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #349 on: March 20, 2008, 02:48:45 PM »

true.....

stick to the topic lol

ok...job, since you say those black dudes speak the truth..and they said that all black people are jews...does that make you a jew?

why u respondin to me man? Im not Job lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #350 on: March 20, 2008, 02:52:26 PM »
i know, im just gettin back on topic lol

im asking job a q while still stayin on topic about the jew thing

i dont think hes gonna answer it tho :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #351 on: March 31, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »
i know, im just gettin back on topic lol

im asking job a q while still stayin on topic about the jew thing

i dont think hes gonna answer it tho :laugh:
these are the real and original jews..........not those fake ashkenazi jews (now i know)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2008, 01:01:32 AM »
^I'm not Ashkenazi, you dumbfuck.. Ashkenazis make up like 2% of Jews

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »
^I'm not Ashkenazi, you dumbfuck.. Ashkenazis make up like 2% of Jews

yea keep tell ya selves that if it makes ya sleep better, do the knowledge on the suffix -ish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
knowledge? only speak of what you know.