Author Topic: The Fat Joe vs. Papoose UPDATE! Papoose confirms in interview "it's true" link  (Read 1988 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Fat Joe vs. Papoose thread
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 10:04:19 AM »
50 is very childish with his beefs but if I would wanna see him clown anyone it's Fat Joe and DJ Khaled (well and Yayo but I can't see him doing that).

Joe had it coming with that titile for the new album, it was bound for somebody to make fun of it.

Radio disses, Photoshop handiwork and in-person fist-swinging — it's been a long weekend in the Fat Joe vs. 50 Cent saga.

50 played host on New York radio station Power 105.1 on Thursday and Friday and took time to play some music from Joe — his most bitter hip-hop rival not named Ja Rule or the Game. The thing is, he talked over the record while insulting Joe. Papoose was on-air with 50 during one of the tirades.

On Friday in North Carolina, a show promoter who clearly is not in the know booked Joe and Pap for the same show. Both MCs, and their accompanying parties, came to blows. Other than that, the story is murky. Some reports say Fat Joe and his large entourage thumped Papoose and his folks down. Other reports say Pap handled Joe.

"What happens in the streets stays in the streets," Pap told MTV News on Monday (March 3). "It was definitely an altercation. I stood tall. Yes, I invited [Joe] for a fair [one-on-one fight], he refused. Yes, I put my hands on him. That's all I'm saying."

Pap said a falling-out between Fat Joe and Pap's mentor DJ Kay Slay is at the heart of his problems with Joe.

"It goes back to the same thing," he said. "If you having problems with any of my people, you have a problem with me. I'm a loyal dude. Don't come at me sideways. I'm from Brooklyn. I consider myself to be the most hated MC. A lot of people don't wanna see me come up because of fear of losing their position. You can do your homework — I just keep coming with consistency."

Papoose has also had recent run-ins with underground artist Max B ("You disrespect Kay Slay, you disrespecting Papoose," Pap sad of his problems with Jim Jones' protégé) and Uncle Murda.

"I deal with pure talent," Pap began to describe of all his hip-hop beefs. I don't come to the industry to try and glorify [violence]. I never had to dis nobody to get ahead. When those things came at me, I always reacted to them. I'm a counter-puncher."

If you believe the pictures of Fat Joe that have been floating around the Web the past couple of days, Papoose is the second coming of Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago and the Soda Popinski from "Mike Tyson's Punchout" rolled into one. Photos show Joe sporting two black eyes, a bandage and stitches. A blog post from 50 Cent's Web site was sent out via e-mail saying Pap had beaten the stuffing out of Joe during their fight.

It's all great comedy, if you ask Fat Joe himself. The photo was clearly digitally enhanced, and the Bronx MC told MTV News that the pic was taken last year while he was at a Knicks game. The real photo has indeed surfaced, showing Joey Crack with no scars.

"If I did get black eyes, why would I go to the Knicks game with black eyes?" said Joe, who performed Friday and has made a gaggle of personal appearances over the past few days. "C'mon, my n---a. I'm always OK."

On Monday night, Joe shot some video of himself without a scratch. In the clip, he's rapping, dancing and smiling. Again, he addressed the Papoose conflict, singling out 50 Cent.

"You in the Neverland Ranch over there in the house over there in Connecticut," he said of 50, blaming him personally for the doctored photos. "Can't come out your f---ing house playing with this Internet sh--."

Papoose, on the other hand, said he admires the G-Unit ringleader.

"I got a lot of respect for 50," Pap said. "If you don't like 50 Cent, you might just be a hater. You might be mad at yourself. This is a dude that came form the bottom, the gutter. At one time, the industry was so closed off, nobody could get in. 50 was the dude that opened the door and broke through. He went to the top."

Papoose just released his new mixtape, Build or Destroy, while Joe is touring the country promoting the release of his new LP, The Elephant in the Room, which drops March 11.

smegma

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 10:06:14 AM »
Fat Joe, 50 Cent and Papoose need to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 10:43:15 AM »
all of them are idiots...big tyme

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 10:49:26 AM »
3 guys cannot take out Joe & 9 bodyguards .... unless them three dudes Bruce Lee, Bolo and Chuck Norris
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »
So Fat Joe caught feelings over Papoose on air wit 50 when he talked shit, wowwwwww, whatever, LMAO.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2008, 11:10:34 AM »
So Fat Joe caught feelings over Papoose on air wit 50 when he talked shit, wowwwwww, whatever, LMAO.

true... that in itself is lame. shame on Joe for that.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

when it rains it pours

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2008, 10:41:44 PM »
LMAO at the mixtape name and cover

Blood$

never believe shit from MediaTakeOut, all their shit is fake...

on a side note, there is another update of this on allhiphop.com now

I like all 3 dudes' music for the most part, but they can't even be serious with this shit... all needa grow up

K-9

ELEPHANT IN THE SAND LOL ;D

kuruptDPG

lol wtf. fat joe shouldv sat on him. ther both my favs, thers no need for this

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/9rU2dBp3vUkwMp8z" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/9rU2dBp3vUkwMp8z</a>

Joey's got too much history to get knocked out the game..... 8)

That rhyme fresh> the internet say the beef gon' digital, nah im in tha Bronx like on tha block wit tha criminals

LOL@ "you in neverland ranch over there in conneticut man"

What song is that?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

Australian Bastard

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2008, 04:38:27 PM »
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/9rU2dBp3vUkwMp8z" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/9rU2dBp3vUkwMp8z</a>

Joey's got too much history to get knocked out the game..... 8)

That rhyme fresh> the internet say the beef gon' digital, nah im in tha Bronx like on tha block wit tha criminals

LOL@ "you in neverland ranch over there in conneticut man"

What song is that?

dunno.. first time Ive heard it..see what beef can do? Exposure.

"I'm just waiting for somebody to diss me so I can start making diss tracks again"
                                                                      -Damon, Aussie MC.

MOON KNIGHT

PAPOOSE on BIG VON's Show on 106 KMEL - Speaks on altercation with Fat Joe   http://www.zshare.net/audio/843681825ccb7f/

FAT JOE on BIG VON's Show on 106 KMEL - Speaks on altercation with Papoose   http://www.zshare.net/audio/8538432caee6e6/

PAPOOSE on MISS JONES' Show on HOT 97 - Speaks on altercation with Fat Joe & Cassidy   http://www.zshare.net/audio/8539846d691443/

FAT JOE on MISS JONES' Show on HOT 97 - Speaks on altercation with Papoose & 50 Cent   http://www.zshare.net/audio/8538630fb88496/