Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bigg Steele Reaches Out To Birdman On Single (w/ Fingazz On the Talkbox)  (Read 1540 times)

AnybodyKilla

^^ LOL, nah, dude is real humble and cool. he's actually helping me orchestrate some whole other shit.

Good shit, ill lookout for all ur shit man, this new joints BANGIN!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props, Bigg Steele sounds like he got a hot album on his hands!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Howcome this is only for streaming only and not download?

its now up for download
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

PROPS!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man, you came a long way, Bigg Steele. Really felt ya on the single "Take Your Time," and now you got a track with Cash Money's Baby (formely of Big Tymers). That's one big feat. Congrats to ya, and hope you do well with your new album.

Do you happen to know if Fingazz is under the observation of Def Jam, Jay-Z and the rest of the major record label nation?

Good Lookin homie, appreciate that! Fingazz is doing a gang of major shit, specially on the pop side. We just got a song off that we wrote to a girl on interscope, He's doing a gang of work for Warner Brothers, Atlantic and Interscope. dude is a genius.

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sounds real radio friendly, cant wait to hear the album.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Thanks man. Hopefully Power & KDAY supports this record.

Ese Torsido

Good Lookin homie, appreciate that! Fingazz is doing a gang of major shit, specially on the pop side. We just got a song off that we wrote to a girl on interscope, He's doing a gang of work for Warner Brothers, Atlantic and Interscope. dude is a genius.

I know! He's been one of the very few producers to tackle both the mainstream and the Chicano Rap/Pocos Pero Locos scene and seen as successful. I really have to give props to Fingazz as well, hands down. Maybe he'll do a compilation album one day that features rappers from both sides of the spectrum. And if I make it in time (as I'm trying to become a rapper), I'll be glad to get down with him.

Get Fingazz on for a DubCNN interview, guys. We need to know how the fuck he's killin' this rap game.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah, the homie doing it big on both sides of the game.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Get Fingazz on for a DubCNN interview, guys. We need to know how the fuck he's killin' this rap game.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
yeah,they need to get him up in here fa sho^^^^

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I'm down to do something on Fingazz I ain't talked to dude in a minute!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
I can hook that up for u, just hit me and lemme know.