Author Topic: The BLACK Man is GOD the white man is the devil  (Read 664 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: The BLACK Man is GOD the white man is the devil
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 09:22:33 AM »
Personal opinion here, I think that shit is pure genius.

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »
7. That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm,
 Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.

No torso?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »

To be honest with you I wasn't even getting emotional I found it funny in an ironic sense. Having said that, since I misinterpreted what you were conveying, then my bad.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 02:24:54 PM »
 Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.

No torso?
lmao +1

8) 8) 8)

Australian Bastard

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 03:54:17 PM »
:banana: *bounces to autoplay*

What We Teach

1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.

2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.

3. That the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to
 understanding man's relationship to the universe.

4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.

5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self
    sufficient as a people.

6. That each one should teach one according to their knowledge.

Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.

8. That our children are our link to the future and they
    must be nurtured, respected, loved, protected and educated.

9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of
    the nation.

Peace.

1. Word, the evidence is certainly tilting that way...I'm of Indo ancestry and the original tribes of Indo (and the whole of South-East Asia were black and some still very much are). Don't know why anybody would be offended by this statement?  ???

2. In the sense of the first point, I agree, but dosn't mean people of all races colours and creeds haven't built upon of course, or infact ran with it....

I regard the ancient aboriginal way of life and native tribal American indians and such as civilized in the sense of their way of life and relationship with the Great Spirit (otherwise known as ALLAH, God, Yahweh...) and Mother Nature, civilisation ain't just about electricity, soap and tv, infact those things are NOTHING without civilisation of the mind, body and soul.

3. It is probably a PARTICULAR key and that is very relative, statements like this procariously verge on the edge of dogma, but thats is also relative, God's word can be dangerous in the minds of the ignorant left to their own devices, those who do not properly understand can reap destruction, ignorance and evil. But word I sincerly love ALLAH's mathematics.

4. Word. As with all divinely inspired teachings from God, muthafucks think reciting shit everynow and then is gonna save them, word. It ain't about reciting, its about living cunts!

5. Word.

6. Word.

7. NO, you have the POTENTIAL to be a God, but its something you have to EARN and LEARN, you are not granted godhood upon leaving the womb just because you are born a particular skin colour. Christ, Buddha and all incarnations of God are not God because of their skin colour, they God because they are God. So blackman, whiteman, jewman has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. We are born in a particular physical form because of nature. We are God because we are God.

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head

(I actually got a tattoo of this ;) ).

8. Word.

9. The unified family in general is, yes.

I believe Clarence 13X pronounced alot of what he said because of the environment and situation he found himself in, it suited the time. With all religions, if you can pierce through alot of the circumstantial political dogma, you find truth within those words and those words will draw attention to that which is without and within.

Peace.  :banana:

2. We acknowedge the contributions of All to society in the past and the present, yet we must focus on the the origin of all things which has it beginnings with the original people of the planet Earth, because quite frankly is it is not being taught publicly, which causes people to have a distorted veiw of each others culture and harbors disrepect.

3. The only thing relative about mathematics is Einsteins theory.  Everything in existence is mathematics.

7. The original man is GOD by nature.  Did you notice that I stated that Father ALLAH had a Caucasian student. Oh and by the way you might be surprized if you saw an actual image of Jesus or Buddah. One more thing if you dont knowlege 120 you might want to fall back with the tatooing degrees on your physical compostion.

9. For the most part we are the black youth so we speak from our perspective. It goes with out saying that this applies to anyone, yet we are speeking to our community where this is definetly needed.

Father Allah, taught the Universal principals of Mathematics which shows and proves that all things are ONE, from its lowest term to its highest form.  These principles have no expiration date, they have no beginnig nor ending they are older than the SUN, MOON, and STARS.

PEACE!

2. Word. Learn history but live in the present and look to the future. But word, alot has been hidden and misinterpreted and a major characteristic of this movement I see is reconstruction and education, because disinformation has been rampant...I mean look now we got archaelogists now telling us of a great ancient civilization in Africa that ruled Egypt at one point...and the Italian fascists actually activelly worked to destroy, steal and hide alot of that. Peep the new National Geographic yall!

3. Word.

7. Well Ive seen many depictions of Buddha, personnally I don't think so much about the size of his nose, or his cheek bones, whats more important is that serene look on his face. Same wit Jesus, his skin colour was never what made him God. What are you saying that they all were black? Because I very much doubt that, not to say the God does not manifest as the blackman, God is manifest in all forms, fish, water, sunlight, mountains, people, animals, insects, plants, planets, the universe, the unknown, its a matter of whether you seek salvation, all CHILDREN are born in a state of innocence. This part of the doctrine, as I said, I find circumstantial and political (considering the situation Clarence 13X found the people in, they needed to hear it put that way, I understand and this 5% stuff seems like a great foundation and starting point for the youth, just be not restricted or held back by points of theology and doctrine, for that is dogma and is the opposite of seeking for understanding ), but  things and people evolve, (or de-evolve) and change and move like the sun burns away over eons or the moon gets pocketed with comets, its true tho, God stays constant...Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. (that struck a chord with me in my own way and my own sense of it ya kno? See God within and without.

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?
 A man, who crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult, and walks with a cane in old age.

9. Word.

Father Allah, taught the Universal principals of Mathematics which shows and proves that all things are ONE, from its lowest term to its highest form.  These principles have no expiration date, they have no beginnig nor ending they are older than the SUN, MOON, and STARS.

Word.

Peace to the Nation of Gods and Earths!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 04:12:57 PM by THERE IS ONLY OVERFIEND »

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
I am King Sikotic and I approve this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 05:48:10 PM »
Doobie brothers - What a fool Believes

Australian Bastard

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »
:D Thanks my reptilian-shape-shifting horned yakub grey-alien descendant caucasoid friend!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:53:31 PM by THERE IS ONLY OVERFIEND »

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »
:D Thanks my reptilian-shape-shifting horned yakub grey-alien descendant caucasoid friend!

oh shit whadup nigga, u back

Australian Bastard

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2008, 11:25:58 PM »

oh shit whadup nigga, u back

back to stay pimpin!