Author Topic: Infinite secretly hates black people. Infinite is a racist.  (Read 2241 times)

Trauma-san

Infinite secretly hates black people. Infinite is a racist.
« on: March 03, 2008, 06:25:46 AM »
Here's what he said to me in an IM last evening.

Quote:

"My dad grew me up as a racist. 
I still don't like niggers I just have to front on the board because I'm interested in the hiphop culture"

Can you believe this shit? 

Australian Bastard

Re: Infinite secretly hates black people. Infinite is a racist.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 06:36:39 AM »
LOL...who knows...

...MAYBE YOU ARE ALL HOMOSEXUALS TOO !!!!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:42:42 AM by THERE IS ONLY OVERFIEND »

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 06:55:34 AM »
''People are so fucking stupid and shallow minded.  Freedom isn't about letting people do things you like or letting people be happy.  Freedom is about letting people be assholes, or letting people you don't like do their thing even though you can't fucking stand it.''

that is a quote from Trauma-san

You completely throw water all over any picture you paint. yes, he is a racist. but i think your being a little shallow minded aren't you? isnt it his freedom for being a racist fuck? isnt freedom about letting people be assholes? so now you make this thread for everyone to jump at the opportunityto diss a racist, when in reality you need to be exposed for being a hypocritical fuck. on one side you think people are shallow minded for not accepting homosexuality, but now you are the shallow minded trying to call some dude a racist because you cant accept racism. i am not saying it is cool for him to be racists cause its wrong but i am saying you just another bitch who thinks he is smarter and wiser than the next person.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »
''People are so fucking stupid and shallow minded.  Freedom isn't about letting people do things you like or letting people be happy.  Freedom is about letting people be assholes, or letting people you don't like do their thing even though you can't fucking stand it.''

You completely throw water all over any picture you paint. yes, he is a racist. but i think your being a little shallow minded aren't you? isnt it his freedom for being a racist fuck? isnt freedom about letting people be assholes? so now you make this thread for everyone to jump at the opportunityto diss a racist, when in reality you need to be exposed for being a hypocritical fuck. on one side you think people are shallow minded for not accepting homosexuality, but now you are the shallow minded trying to call some dude a racist because you cant accept racism. i am not saying it is cool for him to be racists cause its wrong but i am saying you just another bitch who thinks he is smarter and wiser than the next person.
word. a lot of these people are like that

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 07:43:40 AM »
I've told Infinite it really doesn't matter.  As long as he's got pale skin, he's still a legitimate target for my soldiers' AKs and RPGs on Judgment Day.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »

Quote:

I still don't like niggers I just have to front on the board because I'm interested in the hiphop culture"

you know you haven't talked to Infinite since 02... know your role and shut your mouth

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »

Quote:

This is a complete lie!  Trauma is totally making this up.  I've seen a lot of things on dubcc, but never someone just making up anything and saying you told them on AIM.  This is the lowest move I've seen on dubcc.

I haven't talked to Trauma on AIM since 02'.  I was talking to him about Christianity or war polotics or something and he got so offended by what I was saying he hasn't talked to me since.  His name doesn't even show up on my AIM list, I don't even think he uses the same name.  In fact, I don't even know of anybody who knows his new screen name.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 10:28:02 AM »
That's the trouble with internet boards. You'll never know who's who.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

This is an obvious lie.  A lot OG's at the forum used to talk to Trauma on AIM but dude disapeared from AIM way back in 02'.

As far as any fake persona, my real life is no mystery.  You can click the link below and go to my myspace and see pictures me on my travels to Africa/Mekkah, journal entries, blogs, and even net tracks I've recorded.  I'm an open book. 

Trauma has never even shown his pic at the forum.  What is he afraid of? 

I also know 4 OG's at the forum, personally.  I've met, in person, NowIKnow (Sccit) and Rocky at a Power106 concert in LA in 2002, and I met MDogg personally and hung out with him in 06, and DirtyDogg/doggystylin/Siavash I'm a friend of his whole family.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 01:28:21 PM »
True that, you just have to decide for yourself who's got more credibility and in this case that seems to be Infinite as far as I can tell. I mean, first off:
Trauma's right. I'm a racist redneck making up all this shit to appeal to hiphop fans and I've just been exposed big time. Well, I had it coming to me telling Trauma about my dark secrets on AIM. And oh yeah, Kill = Greatest Poster Ever
....it's not a very elaborate thing, anyone can pull that shit off anytime. Secondly, why would Infinite, if this were true, be dumb enough to tell Trauma on AIM?

I just don't know why Trauma would do anything this pathetic, but then I don't really know him or Infinite. Unless it was supposed to be some kind of joke maybe...then I guess it's simply not very funny

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »
No proof = bullshit
It's very simple to print your screen and show proof, doesn't even take a second to do so. 

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 05:46:29 PM »

especially you. truthology degree lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »
Once again, Trauma solidifies he is the sorriest motherfucker on this board.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »
Wow Ronnie thats a real bitch made move.  Too bad your mother didn't swallow you.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »

especially you. truthology degree lol
:laugh: