Author Topic: You want to be fresh like JOB?  (Read 146 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

You want to be fresh like JOB?
« on: March 03, 2008, 06:52:51 PM »
eye have always been told that eye have good hygienes.

the key: dr.bronner's magic soap ( come out the shower smelling fresh and feeling clean) and the price is perfect. can be found at gnc, or any heath drug store. ( they have almond, lavander, pepermint, and mild versions) eye suggest the liquid bottles ones more than the bar soap.

for my face: African Black soap......... works wonders

you guys can thank me later

Joe Bonanno

Re: You want to be fresh like JOB?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 06:57:52 PM »
i been using this shit for years, i like all the crazy rants in tiny text on the bottle.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »
i been using this shit for years, i like all the crazy rants in tiny text on the bottle.
wow eye can for once agree with you on something. eye love the cover of the bottle...... what it says on there is pretty cool.

u use African Black soap too?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 07:07:16 PM »
also have you ever used it for other things such as brushing teeth, laundry, clean around the pad?? its a 18 in 1 . supposedly it can be used for all of that

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 07:08:51 PM »
Never heard of that kind of Soap!
But I've heard of the African Black Soap,i have 3 tablets of those in my bathroom cabinet!!

They are refreshing i'd say that!!!!

also have you ever used it for other things such as brushing teeth, laundry, clean around the pad?? its a 18 in 1 . supposedly it can be used for all of that

Really???..Hmm.i'd kinda want to use them for my face and that alone..if it's multi-purpose then it may not be that effective, you Know???

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 07:10:59 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 07:29:49 PM »
It's not gonna give me a funny smell is it? Shit looks almost industrial, but I'm interested.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 07:46:40 PM »
But I've heard of the African Black Soap,i have 3 tablets of those in my bathroom cabinet!!

Really???..Hmm.i'd kinda want to use them for my face and that alone..if it's multi-purpose then it may not be that effective, you Know???

nah its pretty effective for the hair, skin, and face. but eye just decide to use the Black soap just for my face....also be careful with Black soap because there is a lot that not the real deal just some imitation shit

It's not gonna give me a funny smell is it? Shit looks almost industrial, but I'm interested.
nah not at all its the definition of fresh... has different scents lavander, peppermint, mild (no fragrance), eucalyptus. trust me. and its all natural, organic..... trust me drop in on a gnc or vitamin world and try it.... wont regret

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »

i use eucalyptus scent, it doesent actually have any smell though on your body once youve been in the shower, nor does it make your dishes or anything else smell.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 08:05:57 PM »
Aight then, I'll give it a try next time I hit up a GNC.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »

nah its pretty effective for the hair, skin, and face. but eye just decide to use the Black soap just for my face....also be careful with Black soap because there is a lot that not the real deal just some imitation shit
Aiight!!..yeah I've heard a lot about the imitation ones..Some Girl i know bought what she figured was Black soap, after three or four washes, she broke out in a nasty skin rash..she later found it it was some kinda skin bleaching soap....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

Aiight!!..yeah I've heard a lot about the imitation ones..Some Girl i know bought what she figured was Black soap, after three or four washes, she broke out in a nasty skin rash..she later found it it was some kinda skin bleaching soap....

ouch

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 08:23:59 PM »

ouch

You can say that again Bro..But I don't know if that ws an accident or not..You know how some of our pple, like a small percentage would like to lighten their skin.....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »

ouch

You can say that again Bro..But I don't know if that ws an accident or not..You know how some of our pple, like a small percentage would like to lighten their skin.....
that is very true