Author Topic: [BWS] BWS Radio pt 3 Coming March 7, Tracklist, New artists!  (Read 891 times)

cantcnOrBMe

Re: [BWS] BWS Radio pt 3 Coming March 7, Tracklist, New artists!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »
Looks good.  Hopefully the explicit version of "Love Me No More" is on there and Juice's songs have more than two verses.  I'm a Juice fan but his mixtape was kind of disappointing because he remixed way too many songs and would only drop a verse or two on each track.

explicit version is already out...

No Teflon

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »
Where Mr West?

Yo, There wont be No BWS Radio pt2, how about u stfu and engoy what u got...There might be a Compilation album, What the fuck is wrong with other songs that we heard? They were from the tape, they just got leaked earlier...

WHen u get Eggo Tripping and Open the CD, u Dont say "Man, wtf, Half of the tracks were leaked on the net, i wanna hear some new shit"..

Wtf is wrong with u???They leaked the songs, thats it...

There will be albums after Games LAX, and Compilation album...STFU AND WAIT!

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »
Man fuck this radio shit i wanna hear BWS JOURNAL 2 when the fuck is that shit comin?

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »
^^
I think if we get anything similar to the BWS Journal Vol.1 it will be the compilation album that is supposed to drop this year.  It's supposedly one of the first official album releases from BWS.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »
Fuck this radio shit, we need Journal Vol 2, the first one was heat, and we got like 5 songs already off this tape, and it looks like Game made that song with KRS-One when they did that peace thing!!!

LOOOL at the nigga sayin the same thing as me but didnt want to quote me...whats wrong there johnnyboy, a lil angry? 8)

LMAO wtf? HAHAH ur a joke, go suck games dick in jail!!!

messi19

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 03:18:20 AM »
Fuck this radio shit, we need Journal Vol 2, the first one was heat, and we got like 5 songs already off this tape, and it looks like Game made that song with KRS-One when they did that peace thing!!!

LOOOL at the nigga sayin the same thing as me but didnt want to quote me...whats wrong there johnnyboy, a lil angry? 8)

LMAO wtf? HAHAH ur a joke, go suck games dick in jail!!!

...........*crickets*

well that was a nice try ::)

BWS Europe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 03:42:22 AM »
Game's new mixtape will drop before the LAX album...

SO PRUP

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 08:32:38 AM »
i wonder what happen to black boy

h2k4

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 10:08:36 AM »

Completely forgot about him.  I think he is part of BWS South.  In all honesty though, I don't see him going anywhere.  Similar to Cys but Cys is a little better.

I wonder what happened to Riz and Heat.

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »

Completely forgot about him.  I think he is part of BWS South.  In all honesty though, I don't see him going anywhere.  Similar to Cys but Cys is a little better.

I wonder what happened to Riz and Heat.
Riz is signed to livelihood which is nu jersey devil's label. Heat left in 06 the same time as techniec, charli bmore, eastwood and life.

messi19

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »
Real talk Game need to promote these artist more, BUT they also need to get out there more on their own. Look at Jay Rock. He dont got a Game, a 50, a Snoop, a Wayne or whoeva but still look how far he's gone. Thats the problem when you sign to a rapper, both you and your name get attached to the rapper you signed with and you basically become nothing more then a nigga with a chain following them around.

I think what Game should do is to put Juice on features together with Game. Like for example if Game gets a request from Hurricane Chris to do the Ay Bay Bay remix then he should try to let Juice get a couple of bars on there and also put out more material at a faster pace. Then if Juice spits some hot shit then from there people will request bars from him more and then dude can do features on his own. Dude got like what 1 mixtape? And that was mostly added verses to other songs so he need to get it crackin.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 10:24:38 AM by messi19 »

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 10:27:06 AM »
Real talk Game need to promote these artist more, BUT they also need to get out there more on their own. Look at Jay Rock. He dont got a Game, a 50, a Snoop, a Wayne or whoeva but still look how far he's gone. Thats the problem when you sign to a rapper, both you and your name get attached to the rapper you signed with and you basically become nothing more then a nigga with a chain following them around.

I think what Game should do is to put Juice on features together with Game. Like for example if Game gets a request from Hurricane Chris to do the Ay Bay Bay remix then he should try to let Juice get a couple of bars on there and also put out more material at a faster pace. Then if Juice spits some hot shit then from there people will request bars from him more and then dude can do features on his own. Dude got like what 1 mixtape? And that was mostly added verses to other songs so he need to get it crackin.

You're logic is on point but we are talking about the same guy who stopped Juice from spitting in the booth on Rap City.  If this really is Game's last album maybe we will see him and Fase become CEO's and start to run the label properly.

h2k4

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »
Riz is signed to livelihood which is nu jersey devil's label. Heat left in 06 the same time as techniec, charli bmore, eastwood and life.

I wonder if they're doing anything now though.  I haven't really heard anything from them in a while.

I still don't know how Game let MOB deteriorate and let Charli go.  The label would have been a powerhouse.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 10:56:16 AM »

Juice is a well known artist hes been around the world twice with tv appearences and radio etc etc he is alot more known then new artist signings on shday / aftermath / g unit - Clyde Carson could of been where flo rida is now if he would of got the clearence for Doin Dat - but hes destined for greatness anyway.  lol and the only reason Jay Rock is known is because of The Game.!

He has both Clyde Carson, Juice and a new artist called South Side on his album - so at least hes given them major spots this time.!!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »

Juice is a well known artist hes been around the world twice with tv appearences and radio etc etc he is alot more known then new artist signings on shday / aftermath / g unit - Clyde Carson could of been where flo rida is now if he would of got the clearence for Doin Dat - but hes destined for greatness anyway.  lol and the only reason Jay Rock is known is because of The Game.!

He has both Clyde Carson, Juice and a new artist called South Side on his album - so at least hes given them major spots this time.!!

But what is Juice known for? Yeah i know that one of the reasons why Jay Rock famous is Game but cant u see the difference?
Juice is known cuz hes with Game, and yes, Jay Rock got his name out there with the help of Game but also because of the lane he created for himself with his music. Juice is still not doin anything. If Juice left BWS nobody would care about him because he havent build his own fanbase yet. Look homie Juice is my nigga its not that im hatin on him BUT real is real u feel me.