Author Topic: [BWS] BWS Radio pt 3 Coming March 7, Tracklist, New artists!  (Read 898 times)

MediumL

Re: [BWS] BWS Radio pt 3 Coming March 7, Tracklist, New artists!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 02:31:44 PM »
BWS aint shit. None of the artists get any publicity, Game doesnt even want them on his albums lol I feel bad for em cause some of them are good like Uice and Carson.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

No Teflon

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »
BWS aint shit. None of the artists get any publicity, Game doesnt even want them on his albums lol I feel bad for em cause some of them are good like Uice and Carson.

Its not up to game to get the  Cuts on the album to Get Juice,Clyde there...Its up to the label, u fool...Go and suck off 50 cent and ask him why Spider loc, Hot Rod, Mazaradi Fox, Banks,Mobb Deep wasnt on Curtis...U fuking Fag.,...

AS for people saying Game needs to get the artists more...Mixtapes are building a good strong fanbase there, they got BWS Europe going crazy, Forum and the whole movement is Strong as fuck...

AS Juice says, if U listened "When homie get done, i am patiently awaiting"....Everybody on BWS is gonna drop after the Game album...

h2k4

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 07:58:54 PM »

But what is Juice known for? Yeah i know that one of the reasons why Jay Rock famous is Game but cant u see the difference?
Juice is known cuz hes with Game, and yes, Jay Rock got his name out there with the help of Game but also because of the lane he created for himself with his music. Juice is still not doin anything. If Juice left BWS nobody would care about him because he havent build his own fanbase yet. Look homie Juice is my nigga its not that im hatin on him BUT real is real u feel me.

It's not Juice's time yet.  He still needs to polish his craft.  The potential is there, he just needs to work on it a little more.  He was recently on tour with Lil' Wayne (some shows) so he must be doing something right.

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »
DONT SPEAK TOO SOON

DEM DUDES ARE GONNA B ON GAMES NEW ALBUM AND IM SURE DEY GOT SOME NEW SHIT ON DECK

I WOULD NOT COUNT BLACK WALL OUT JUST YET MAN

THIS BWS RADIO3 THO, TRACKLIST LOOKS DOPE AZ HEYULL BUT THE COVER LOOKS WAKK, ON SOME 2006 SHIT

messi19

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2008, 12:56:05 AM »

But what is Juice known for? Yeah i know that one of the reasons why Jay Rock famous is Game but cant u see the difference?
Juice is known cuz hes with Game, and yes, Jay Rock got his name out there with the help of Game but also because of the lane he created for himself with his music. Juice is still not doin anything. If Juice left BWS nobody would care about him because he havent build his own fanbase yet. Look homie Juice is my nigga its not that im hatin on him BUT real is real u feel me.

It's not Juice's time yet.  He still needs to polish his craft.  The potential is there, he just needs to work on it a little more.  He was recently on tour with Lil' Wayne (some shows) so he must be doing something right.

But Wayne and Game are real cool thats why Wayne let him through. But i always liked Juice since the tracks on BWS Journal 1 so again im not hatin on homie but i just want to get out there more.