Author Topic: Video Of the Game Going To Jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1118 times)

messi19

homie youd give yo right nut if he needed it for a transplant hahah

Lmao he would, hes a crazy Game groupie, makes like a paragraph response for any1 who says anythng about him, good or bad LOL!!!

u mad u cant do that with Spider Loc whíte boyyyyy?

messi19

^ hes making the most out of this situation, why would they wear those free game shirts, if this wasnt for publicity??

what are you talking about hes talking about his new album there La times...

hes going to use this for street cred 

rapper/A MUSIC ARTIST going to jail = street cred lol unfortunately

While I agree that he is going to make the most of it, I doubt he's going to jail for publicity.  This incident happened back in 2007 and barely cracked the news media.  It was just a situation where he got a little hot-headed and now he has to pay for it.  Why wouldn't he use it to his advantage?

EXAAAAAACTLY what i was sayin HAHAH at whiteboys tryna talk with that LAME ASS suburban jokes hahaa lame ass mufuckas. Now why dont yall call this nigga a groupie to? hilarious that they actually think it was funny, if its funny ill laugh but im sorry that was weak.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
People need to actually read what NauticaICE is saying. He's definetly not saying that Game woke up one morning and decided "hey, I wanna go to jail for some publicity, so I'm gonna attack a kid in the basketball game." He's saying that since Game has to go to jail, it's only logical of him to use this as an opportunity for publicity. The timing is perfect (before his album is out), he's going in the same prison as Paris Hilton for like 30 days lol.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

^^

i agree , thats why everyone mostly in here is saying this is great shine/a good look for him to set up a vid of himself getting locked up.

i really do hope game gets out soon he releases good music

as for messi/teflon im not going back and forth with you 2 fucktard kids
haha im white? o yea since when? haha fuck outa here jobs you know your the most racist person on dubcnn
you really believe that?

messi19

On the real this how i think the situation is. The whole situation is real and it wasnt planned or anything BUT i think his label or whateva told him to take adventage of this situation so that he dont have to do all the promotion of his album when he comes out or else he won't be able to make the "deadline" (June?) and then probably have to push his album back. So instead of doin all the MTV, TRL and radioshows he won't have to do AS MUCH and probably just do some interviews and whatnot when he get out and release the shit almost right away. Thats what i think.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
I can see retarded ass fans wearin free game t-shirts already  ::)

8) 8) 8)