Author Topic: question (christianity/ religion)?  (Read 180 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: question (christianity/ religion)?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »
are christians the only group of people who go around the world teachin the bible basically tryin to convert other people??? eye never hear about other groups going this?
also is christianity and catholicism basically the same thing? eye heard catholicism focus more on mary???
So what is you, Islam?

But wait is Islam the equivalent to Christianity?

Christian
  • Baptist
  • Catholic
  • Protestant

Islam
  • Muslim

???

Islam are divided into two groups if i'm correct, 'Sunni' and 'Shiites'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 04:52:20 PM »
Jehova Witnesses also try to teach the bible and try to convert anybody they see. 
And they are the worse. They act ignorant as fuck. They come to houses on Christamas, Easter, whatever.

And they rules is ridiculous.

And they not only ignorant towards us, knocking on our doors during Easter dinner, but they ignorant to they kids, doin' that shit. :grumpy:

And interesing, I didn't know they were not Christians, makes sense though.
..Well True they have their own laws..As far as I'm aware they are not allowed to read the Bible..[They read from a few other articel adn things, i think 'Watch Tower' is among them]
they do accept blood transfusion or a few other things!
I use to talk to this Girl who stopped by my house preaching the word to me and asking me what things in the bible and what not.
Will stayed in touch cuz she was surprised i knew the Bible fairly well and understood a few verses and things.
i gave her some verse to read and a few books that my aunt left in my house ..next thing i know she inadvertently  let one of her superiors from her fellowship see those books and she was was seriously dealt with...
We don't talk any more...she dos not answer my calls except for one time where she informed em about what happened and how i tried to interfere with her faith and walk with 'words from the devil' :-\ :-\..I was shocked..but i left and let it be...

However they believe- JW like i do, that Christ was not born on 25th of Dec!
And the Bible makes that clear as well..no specific date is stated in the Bible either, however the fact that the shepards adn his flock were out on the field especially at night suggest that it could have been near autunm or fall.No shepard would be out in the field at night with his flock during winter...cuz the winters in those regions are very very harsh!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 04:54:51 PM »
Jehova Witnesses also try to teach the bible and try to convert anybody they see. 
And they are the worse. They act ignorant as fuck. They come to houses on Christamas, Easter, whatever.

And they not only ignorant towards us, knocking on our doors during Easter dinner, but they ignorant to they kids, doin' that shit. :grumpy:

me too eye thought they basically all were christian just had different names and stuff

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 04:58:48 PM »

..Well True they have their own laws..As far as I'm aware they are not allowed to read the Bible..[They read from a few other articel adn things, i think 'Watch Tower' is among them]
I use to talk to this Girl who stopped by my house preaching the word to me and asking me what things in the bible and what not.
Will stayed in touch cuz she was surprised i knew the Bible fairly well and understood a few verses and things.
i gave her some verse to read and a few books that my aunt left in my house ..next thing i know she inadvertently  let one of her superiors from her fellowship see those books and she was was seriously dealt with...
We don't talk any more...she dos not answer my calls except for one time where she informed em about what happened and how i tried to interfere with her faith and walk with 'words from the devil' :-\ :-\..I was shocked..but i left and let it be...

And the Bible makes that clear as well..no specific date is stated in the Bible either, however the fact that the shepards adn his flock were out on the field especially at night suggest that it could have been near autunm or fall.No shepard would be out in the field at night with his flock during winter...cuz the winters in those regions are very very harsh!
hahahaha oh shit what the fuck .... thats funny.............. they are too serious eye remember talkin to my aunt who ran into one of them catchin the train and one of them (jw) told my aunt  some ignorant shit like all who dont accept what they teach will not enter into the heavenly kingdom

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »
gangsta

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGHXwu6Zs9E&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cGHXwu6Zs9E&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 05:08:50 PM by Larry Spliffburn »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »

hahahaha oh shit what the fuck .... thats funny.............. they are too serious eye remember talkin to my aunt who ran into one of them catchin the train and one of them (jw) told my aunt  some ignorant shit like all who dont accept what they teach will not enter into the heavenly kingdom
Oh shit lol.

Now they only believe in this Jehovah now word? Becuz my grandmother used to be the teacher at a Day Care a longgg time ago, and she used to have this one girl who was a JW. Her mother was but her father wasn't, ya know that bullshit. And one day the girl sneezed, and my grandmother said 'Oh God bless you child'. And the girl who was only like 4 years old said 'Don't you ever say that filfty word again to me' :-\

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »

Oh shit lol.

Now they only believe in this Jehovah now word? Becuz my grandmother used to be the teacher at a Day Care a longgg time ago, and she used to have this one girl who was a JW. Her mother was but her father wasn't, ya know that bullshit. And one day the girl sneezed, and my grandmother said 'Oh God bless you child'. And the girl who was only like 4 years old said 'Don't you ever say that filfty word again to me' :-\
what the fuck ahahahaha damn man people are funny

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »
When her class used to make Christmas Trees for Christmas, she would have to make a Pine Tree.

When she would give her class candy canes, the girl could only get Peppermint Sticks.

People is fuckin' weird, they don't even celebrate birthdays? What does that have to do with God???! Weird man, people is weird.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »
^^it's just a way of life for them..they want to live a life as 'witnesses for Jehovah'..which i can understand..however they kinda take it too far..
Afterall Jesus advices in the Bible that he came to give life so his follower s can live more abundantly..meaning in my understanding, to live life as full as you can and having reverence to God and having God in your life...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 05:38:17 PM »
When her class used to make Christmas Trees for Christmas, she would have to make a Pine Tree.

When she would give her class candy canes, the girl could only get Peppermint Sticks.

People is fuckin' weird, they don't even celebrate birthdays? What does that have to do with God???! Weird man, people is weird.
eye can see why they dont celebrate christmas and all that other stuff buy your born day............... got to ease up alittle

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »
Yeah,,I'm sure they have their own reason...it's just crazy...