Author Topic: westfan305 here  (Read 71 times)

westfan305

• Lil Geezy
westfan305 here
« on: March 04, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
Hoping this is the right place for an intro  :-\ anyway,the story goes i left the MIA around '90,settled in Seattle so i could dip in and out the Bay(OAK & SJ) to be closer to the sane side of the family. (lol) The first time i was in the Bay, i kicked it wit a friend of my cousin's who took me for a spin thru the streets of Salinas and Seaside in a 5.0 mustang,this Cali nigga was driving like a stuntcar driver,we almost hit some kid chasing a ball into the street,we did a couple Starsky and Hutchs over those hill-like streets,i was screaming like a bitch the whole time,finally,he took me to Carmel Beach to check out those fine bitches ridin that strip behind Clint Eastwood's house :o :P  I always tell myself,if i see those bitches again,i'm gonna cheat the game and get them some booga suga  lol
In the meantime, i'm kickin' it up here in Seattle with..you guessed it, Cali Niggaz!  8)

Joe Bonanno

Re: westfan305 here
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »
Hell yeah dude, i stayed in salinas when i was younger, my mom lives in pg now. i got people all over the 831

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 07:47:43 PM »
welcome to the board.. eye go by the name Job eye am chill/laid back.. need any music get at me

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »
you're cool.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 11:01:54 PM »
Welcome.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE