Author Topic: LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????  (Read 265 times)

Joe Bonanno

Re: LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
its funny how long some people ride the same joke. youre like the black militant dane cook...!

Yeah, I suppose I should do what you do...delete my account every other week or so and start a new one based on a new variation of the same white nationalist dude?
lol
who are you?
the guy that still thinks its funny that you clown somebody for playin a character on here. dont get mad..

stop following me little bro  :D
eye know u dont want to talk about someone following someone thats all you rite there..........

why are you following em around, fuck i got a parade of you nerds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »
its funny how long some people ride the same joke. youre like the black militant dane cook...!

Yeah, I suppose I should do what you do...delete my account every other week or so and start a new one based on a new variation of the same white nationalist dude?
lol
who are you?
the guy that still thinks its funny that you clown somebody for playin a character on here. dont get mad..

eye know u dont want to talk about someone following someone thats all you rite there..........

lol at your goofy ass...dont get mad cause your a lame and your act is tired.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 05:27:46 PM »

lol
who are you?

lol at your goofy ass...dont get mad cause your a lame and your act is tired.
yup very very very tired........... this nigga say he in college but he has time to do the most immature childish shit.......