Author Topic: LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????  (Read 601 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:41:10 PM »
Hilary just took Ohio and Texas! God I love being an Ohioan!

Obama-mania is officially over!

Trauma-san

Re: LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:46:05 PM »
I'm just going to throw this out there for people to think about.

I caught a little bit of Sean Hannity's right-wing talk radio show today.  He made the comment that nobody has wanted to push or criticise Obama, but yet the republicans have started doing it over the past week or so... and also that the news media hit him pretty hard in a press op yesterday, he actually walked away from the Microphone.  Sean stated that in his opinion, Hillary's running an inept campaign and the news' cyncism has begun to turn on Obama, and with the help of the republican radio shows and things criticisizing his record, it's hurt him worse than Hillary was able to, since she wouldn't criticise him.

Also, Rush Limbaugh has been telling people for two weeks in Texas to go vote Democrat, since the republican nomination is already decided... he's suggesting republicans go vote dem. for Hillary on primary day, so that she'll win the state and stay in the race longer.  His theory is the longer she's in the race, the more damage she does to Obama so that he'll be easier to defeat by McCain in November. 

Personally, I think they're both onto something.  Now, before you just respond and go "RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A FAT CRACKHEAD" think about it. 

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »
God I love being an Ohioan!

That is the first and last time I will ever hear somebody claim that and believe them.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
I think I went to Ohio once.  Shitty, hell hole of a place.  It was even dirty.  I may have just been in a bad section of the state, though. 

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 08:59:43 PM »
Also, Rush Limbaugh has been telling people for two weeks in Texas to go vote Democrat, since the republican nomination is already decided... he's suggesting republicans go vote dem. for Hillary on primary day, so that she'll win the state and stay in the race longer.  His theory is the longer she's in the race, the more damage she does to Obama so that he'll be easier to defeat by McCain in November. 

What a fucking childish thing to do. Democracy is really going to hell with the quickness thanks to these fat fucking crackhead jesus freaks knowing they are wrong so they have to resort to shit like that.

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
It doesn't matter because my new order is inevitable.  Sooner or later, you devils will all bow before Blackman, the Original Man, GOD...before I send you to the gas chambers.  The prophecy is clear; my revolution is DESTINED to come; Allah said so.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 09:53:15 PM »
It doesn't matter because my new order is inevitable.  Sooner or later, you devils will all bow before Blackman, the Original Man, GOD...before I send you to the gas chambers.  The prophecy is clear; my revolution is DESTINED to come; Allah said so.

its funny how long some people ride the same joke. youre like the black militant dane cook...!

MarkCruz

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 10:12:33 PM »
FUCK OHIO :)

OBAMA STILL IN LEAD.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »
MY GOD THIS SECTION IS WACK

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 10:58:29 PM »
Hilary just took Ohio and Texas! God I love being an Ohioan!

Obama-mania is officially over!

Please... you know you voted for Obama... just come clean and admit it and we can all stop calling you Real American and start calling you CWalker. It's ok, the act is up, come back to our side and all will be forgiven. Besides, Hillary still ain't caught him in the delegate chase yet... and that's the bottomline.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »
They need to play rock-paper-scissors and decide this shit before McCain gets a head start.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 05:10:52 AM »
lol, Real American, ain't you that Bush-loving right wing guy? Not quite sure, because I've only read your posts recently, but knowing that they're on the level of "I go to church, so I know I'll go to heaven", no wait, "heavan", I guess I might not be too far off. So basically you're proud to be from Ohio because the majority of people who support views entirely different from yours (Democrats) have voted for a candidate you disagree with? Just because those people keep an inner-party race open? Congrats.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 05:16:49 AM »
First real american is completely and utterly brain dead who literally worships any person pushed by the establishment. That is not to say that Obama has not been pushed to but Hilary has the Murdoch engine firmly behind her and the brain child of Fox News, Roger Aisles, is the man who is behind her campaign team. Secondly these elections are staged like the harlem globe trotters, have you not seen the you tube New Hampshire video exposing just the blatant fraud? Obama could have got 98% of the votes but officially Hilary would have been announced as the winner. Hilary is the annointed one and I have already articulated my misgivings of Obama but putting those misgivings to one side, Obama has massive grass roots support his popularity is absolutely massive and yet when all is said and done Hilary will be declared the winner. That should not put you off pushing Obama though, because it only goes to show how democracy is a nice little buzz word and the elite do not practice what they preach. At some point people will snap out of this apathetic stance and involve themselves deeply into politics, hopefully not through violent means, but you can only push people so far.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 05:22:58 AM by virtuoso »

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 05:18:19 AM »

What a fucking childish thing to do. Democracy is really going to hell with the quickness thanks to these fat fucking crackhead jesus freaks knowing they are wrong so they have to resort to shit like that.

How is it a childish thing to do?  And what does it have to do with them "knowing they are wrong"?  This is war.  Politics is war.  If you want your side to win, you do what you have to do.  Legally, they are allowed to vote for Hillary, and it looks like they did.  The longer Hillary and Barack fight, the better it is for the republican side.  Don't get your panties twisted because someone's smarter than you.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 06:10:21 AM »
Rush is morally very wrong, but technically as right as it can get.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin