Author Topic: LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????  (Read 589 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO.......where are all the Obama stans now????
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 07:12:58 AM »
Secondly these elections are staged like the harlem globe trotters, have you not seen the you tube New Hampshire video exposing just the blatant fraud?
I hear people say this kind of stuff all the time, and there's stuff like this, which is good satire, but a.) what makes you sure the elections are really and quite simply "staged" and b) can you tell me about New Hampshire, cause I don't think I know what you're referring to?

How is it a childish thing to do?  And what does it have to do with them "knowing they are wrong"?  This is war.  Politics is war.  If you want your side to win, you do what you have to do.  Legally, they are allowed to vote for Hillary, and it looks like they did.  The longer Hillary and Barack fight, the better it is for the republican side.  Don't get your panties twisted because someone's smarter than you. 
That's the sad truth, but you can understand that this might infuriate some people? 7even just put it quite correctly, and Limbaugh can go and have intercourse with O'Reilly

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 07:27:14 AM »
its funny how long some people ride the same joke. youre like the black militant dane cook...!

Yeah, I suppose I should do what you do...delete my account every other week or so and start a new one based on a new variation of the same white nationalist dude?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 09:00:43 AM »
its funny how long some people ride the same joke. youre like the black militant dane cook...!

Yeah, I suppose I should do what you do...delete my account every other week or so and start a new one based on a new variation of the same white nationalist dude?
lol

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 10:15:59 AM »

wrong guy.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 10:16:17 AM »

lol

who are you?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »
Hilary just took Ohio and Texas! God I love being an Ohioan!

Obama-mania is officially over!

Big deal. Obama is still in the lead and if the super delegates hold true to what they have essentially promised, he will win them to and in this race it is entirely likely that it may come down to that. I don't know why they don't just say fuck it and have both of them on the same ticket. Seems like a cant lose ticket to me.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 08:12:46 PM »

lol
who are you?
the guy that still thinks its funny that you clown somebody for playin a character on here. dont get mad..

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 08:25:35 PM »

lol
who are you?
the guy that still thinks its funny that you clown somebody for playin a character on here. dont get mad..

stop following me little bro  :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »

lol
who are you?

eye know u dont want to talk about someone following someone thats all you rite there..........

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 08:29:00 PM »

lol
who are you?

eye know u dont want to talk about someone following someone thats all you rite there..........

why are you following em around, fuck i got a parade of you nerds

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 04:23:32 PM »

lol
who are you?

lol at your goofy ass...dont get mad cause your a lame and your act is tired.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 04:27:46 PM »

lol
who are you?

lol at your goofy ass...dont get mad cause your a lame and your act is tired.
yup very very very tired........... this nigga say he in college but he has time to do the most immature childish shit.......