Author Topic: Brick layer, what the hell you talkin about...  (Read 455 times)

techniec

Brick layer, what the hell you talkin about...
« on: April 02, 2002, 07:14:04 PM »
that shit i was spittin wasnt anti semetic, its anti-israeli govt, get ya mind right and stop crying fool
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Brick layer, what the hell you talkin about...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 08:18:00 AM »
that shit i was spittin wasnt anti semetic, its anti-israeli govt, get ya mind right and stop crying fool

well since we"re a jewish democratic country(tha govt iz chosen by tha people and for tha people man...ya know..lol)...jew and Israeli iz practiclly tha same.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

bricklayer

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 08:24:18 AM »
a yo first of all SON, I can tell u gots a lot hatred in your heart....the otha thing is you aid israel-nazi something, that is a anti-semetic remark because anytime you throw the word nazi in the there that is a direct remark to the hatred of judiasm....6 million jewish people were killed by hitler...anotha thing is you think the israeli government is cruel and shit???man do u know your facts or r u just lookin at shit from one side.....you got palastinians blowing themselves up and killing 20 innocent people a time....israel is a nation for the jewish people, not to say nobody else can live there, because they do and they are welcome....for the love god SON there are arabs in the israeli parliament(government).....i understand the palastinians feel that the land belongs to them but it doesnt.....#1 if u go back to the bible, that land was gievn to the nation of judiasm by god....israel along with its capital jerusalem is mentioned maybe once, if not AT ALL in the Q'ran.....the next thing also is that land, was bought by the jewish people after world war II from the united nations.....they bought it not the palastinians.....in the midst of that palastinians lived there, and lots of nomads and this and that, but the jewish government by all means didnt kick them out, they stayed because that was thier home.....from the moment isarel was declared a country they were fuckin attacked by all arab nations.....and they defeated them and took over land(west bank, and golan heights)......that peice of land is land where you can see if an army is coming or not, ive actually been there in the summer 99.....the other thing is there are about 7 other countries for the love of god that could take in the palastinians, referring to thier arab brothers.....the crazy thing is when the palastinians actually did move to saudi arabia ad onother arab coutry they were kicked out by thier OWN BROTHERs.....then in 99 at the summit, when clinton was in office, ehud barak i belive offerrd the fuckin entire west bank man, and for some reason arafat just left, wasnt happy, wanted more....c'mon bro this is ridicules....and u have the nerve to blame the israeli government.....and now that they are out to get the terrorists who have been killing innocent people, and israel is defending thier people, who have the nerve tp say that shit.....if someone killed your family one by one....would u sit there and wait till its over or would u try to defend your family from any other member being killed again.....anywayz i got love for the palastinians believe it or not...but not the ones that believe in war and attacking, instead of tryin tryin and trying to reach peace......hollla back
one love
peace

techniec

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 09:04:27 AM »
when some one is blowing himself up, his life must be desperate.......that is the condition israel is leaving palestinians in....

as for the Camp David accord that EVERYBODY and their mama is denoncing Arafat over..

they offered 97% of the West Bank and 50% of Gaza
plus settlements remain? fuck that offer

how would u understand, just go in the backyard and play on land that aint yours.........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 11:31:30 AM »
when some one is blowing himself up, his life must be desperate.......that is the condition israel is leaving palestinians in....

Naah, hes either

1.Brain washed
2.REALLY REALLY stupid...

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2002, 11:48:11 AM »

Naah, hes either

1.Brain washed
2.REALLY REALLY stupid...

Actually I think Tech's Right..Because if u check it..most of them are old..(I think) So they got bad lifes they got pain and stuff like that..so they would rather be dead then take pain and Im sure anyone would....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2002, 12:05:35 PM »

Actually I think Tech's Right..Because if u check it..most of them are old..(I think) So they got bad lifes they got pain and stuff like that..so they would rather be dead then take pain and Im sure anyone would....

No, most of them are young soldiers between the ages of 18-30...

They're being brainwashed by the goverment to think they will be with God if they kill themselves to help palestine, which is just rediculouse

Youngster323

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2002, 12:11:15 PM »
and a woman blew herself up too. Thats just wrong

bricklayer

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2002, 04:34:05 PM »
yo go get some of the facts wwith i wrote...the other thing ya'll i thing technik is str8 brainwashed.....and the other thing is son, u said absolutely nuthin that made sens moron.....u just said u was offered 97% of the west bank and 50% of the golan heights, which israel won in war after the arabs attacked....but israel looked past that and still fuckin offered that shit and they still didnt take....now whos the baby's....they are str8 jealous the palastinians that the israelis took that peace of land that was just desert and made it into a beautiful and fruitful nation just like it says from god to his chosen people in the old testement.....c'mon technic dont let IGNORANCE the best of you.....lololol, then u said how would i like to go play in someone else's land....well the land dowsnt belong to the palastinians in the 1st place......the 1st mention of that land belonging to anyone is god telling abraham to go to the land of canaan, which is israel just in case u didnt know......and like i said lil boy there is no mention if jerusalem in the Q'ran......get your facts right before u have a discussion about this stuff, oh yeah and get that hatred out of your heart.....you'll live life much more peacfully...........holllllllllllla
peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2002, 01:55:32 AM »
aiight firstly i aint either palestinians(muslim i think) or isreali(jews i think) but all i can say is the fuckin things u ppl are arguing about is so stupid. i mean what do the isreali ppl want, peace right? so have it.....u have your own country n goverment.....and palestinians want peace 2 so i think they should be allowed to have there own country n goveremtn n shit n both countries just leave each other alone instead of actin like bitches. secondly techs right..u dont just get brainwashed into blowin yaself up, tho sum may have been, but its basically if ya willin to blow yaself up ya life must be that bad, its called common sense mathametics boys.........just like if someones gonna commit suicide.u dont get brainwashed into doing it, sumthings wrong u get me.

n bricklayer now i know n techs stop arguing y'all, its meant to be a a family in here.

peace

techniec

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2002, 02:28:17 AM »
^^you think i hold grudges or something man, this is a debate,
aint no love loss up in here

all im sayin,...to sum it up........you had the land stolen and handed on  a silver platter by the west which is increasingly dominated by a powerful jewish lobby and now, you devils refuse to grant palestinians a state of their own

btw, no one gets brainwashed to blow themselves up,   sporadic cases involving cults is one thing...this is another

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2002, 12:54:48 PM »
They dont have a bad life to blow themselves up...They can be thaught that they will have a wonderfull afterlife in Heaven if they die for their country, which is what most of them belive, and why they blow themselves up...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2002, 10:42:48 PM »
They dont have a bad life to blow themselves up...They can be thaught that they will have a wonderfull afterlife in Heaven if they die for their country, which is what most of them belive, and why they blow themselves up...

exactlly....^..and i would even go as far as saying all of them believe this .. tha ones who organize them and send them don"t believe in this crap themselves...but they brainwash these walking bombz since their school yearz....they fuckin use them like weaponz.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2002, 10:46:46 PM »
aiight firstly i aint either palestinians(muslim i think) or isreali(jews i think) but all i can say is the fuckin things u ppl are arguing about is so stupid. i mean what do the isreali ppl want, peace right? so have it.....u have your own country n goverment.....and palestinians want peace 2 so i think they should be allowed to have there own country n goveremtn n shit n both countries just leave each other alone instead of actin like bitches. secondly techs right..u dont just get brainwashed into blowin yaself up, tho sum may have been, but its basically if ya willin to blow yaself up ya life must be that bad, its called common sense mathametics boys.........just like if someones gonna commit suicide.u dont get brainwashed into doing it, sumthings wrong u get me.

n bricklayer now i know n techs stop arguing y'all, its meant to be a a family in here.

peace

man this iz a really childish aproach...don"t you think that if it waz so easy peepz would"ve solved it long time ago?...study tha factz yo.

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2002, 11:32:04 PM »
Which is the only middle eastern democracy? ISRAEL

I believe in compromise. But, basically, let's think; Muslims accept that Jews were there first, if they are faithful Muslims, so they should thus accept both sides have the right to exist.

I LIVED in Lebanon. I dunno who else has, maybe some of the Palestinians, and I know I_Geezy's livin in Israel right now.

You know when the Syrian tanks come down and blow up the Christian settlements?

You know when the Hamas and Fatah warriors come and blow themselves up in the midst of a school?

And the Christian enclaves are nothing to do with your damnable war!

Over the past ten years, Christian enclaves in Lebanon have lost around 1500 people to Syrian, Jordanian and Palestinian soldiers. Israelis have done nothing but try to protect them.

I have good Palestinian friends, who support Palestine 100%...But I cannot justify your tomfool war. Israel needs to accept Fahd's compromise if it is to stop war with the Arab world.

Of course, in the last 4 wars with the Arab world, Israel won.