Author Topic: Brick layer, what the hell you talkin about...  (Read 456 times)

techniec

Re: Brick layer, what the hell you talkin about...
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2002, 02:35:40 AM »
hold up man

you acting like innocent christains are gettin killed in Lebanon

have you heard of the Christain militia the Phalanges??
they were the ones that walked into a palestinian refugee camp and slaughtered 3000 Men, Women and children....

they are supported by the IDF, in essence they are puppets,
they were the ones who carved out an enclave in southern lebanon, and their leader George  ??, was indicted by the Lebanese govt for treason

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2002, 02:49:14 AM »
Techniec;

You say the Palestinians are repressed in Israel. And you say this is why they act as they do.

Thus, by that statement, you justify what certain extremist, quasi-Christian organizations do. I do not try to justify them. They are wrong. We do not protect them. That is why they hide in the desert and mountains, rather than in Eden or any other enclave.

Also, you will find there were Christian enclaves set up before Muhammed has his visions.

techniec

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2002, 09:00:43 AM »
first homie

i dont justify suicide bombings, never have never will

second,

the christain philange wasnt oppressed in Lebanon, the president was christain, Amin ???, (im bad with names)

the phalange just sought power and were puppets of Israel

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2002, 09:18:00 AM »
Yo homie;

Sorry, my bad if you don't justify it. Just some Muslim homeboys here do, is all.

The Phalanx are a bunch of terrorists. They've killed Christians as well. I have every hope they will be destroyed.

As for "not being oppressed"; I referred to the Syrian occupation of Lebanon as a whole.

techniec

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2002, 09:37:03 AM »
i can understand the rage and desperation of young Palestinians but i dont believe that rage should be channelled into suicide bombing

as for the Syrian occupation of Lebanon, every Lebanese citizen has the right to fully defend themselves from Syria,
but they are there to "defend lebanon from Israeli aggression"

anyways, it really is sad to see how Lebanon ended up, it was a beautiful country, shit the Paris of the middle east, but even they werent excempt from the madness...

owen, are u arab?

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2002, 10:08:42 AM »
Naw man, I'm Anglo-Saxon Christian. I was in Lebanon with my uncle, who's a priest.

Beirut was beautiful...But war destroys all beauty.

Syria is in Lebanon to get more land. I find it an apt analogy with the Palestinians in Israel situation people tout. How can peace-loving Christians and poverty-stricken Muslims fight back against Syrian tanks and chemical weapons?

This is why groups like the Phalanx in Lebanon and Fatah and Hamas in Palestine spring up. It's because their leaders see an opportunity to take young, anguished minds and twist them into hatred.

Quoth Yoda: "Fear leads to anger...anger leads to hatred...hatred leads to the Dark Side."

Perhaps it sounds like I'm not being serious, but I think there's a lot of truth in those words. We have to get both sides around a table, at gunpoint if necessary, and then make them see each other's POV.

I mean, the Arab world (not including you in that, Techniec) seems generally to ignore the fact it has not a single true democracy bar Turkey, and ignores the fact it does similar things as Israel to its own people. We must stop allowing the liberal press to run off their mouths against Israel for its efforts to survive, and stop the conservative press attacking Palestine for its attempt to make a nation.

Peace man. I assume you're of arab origin? Or of Pakar (Indian subcontinent, Afghanistan)?

Owen

bricklayer

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2002, 07:10:02 AM »
the most beuatiful site in tha middle east is israel by far and away.....techniiec your a type a cat that will always have hatred in your heart for israel, cause your brainwashed....you dont understand that this was thier land since the times of the bible son, dont you know??.....where does it mention jerusalem in the Q'ran????no where.....dont u know god gave the land to abraham....moses got us out of egypt, and went to the edge of israel...he passed away cause he wasnt alowed in israel, and joshua went into the land that was given by god.....what u need to do is learn your facts....your opinion is one thing, but a yo when you start denyying the facts, all your doing is lying to yourself......oh and why dont the palastinians live in one of thier arab brothers country's????ill tell yah why, cause they was kicked the fuck out of thier, cause they tried to overthrow the government....once again kid these are facts that u need realize, not deny.....
one love
peace

techniec

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2002, 08:13:35 AM »
first of all, bricklayer, all i gotta tell ya is this: i recognize the state of israel, what im pissed off at is israels refusal to grant palestine their own state

second, owen
i am afghan

TheSheriff

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2002, 10:22:41 AM »
Yeah man, I guessed that after I posted.

And Bricklayer, the Quran is just as valid as the Bible in terms of empiric fact. It is your opinion that the bible is true and the Quran is not, it is Techniec's opinion the Quran is true, and is an extension of the bible, etc.

bricklayer

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2002, 05:03:49 PM »
yo owen i never said the bible was or wasnt true, and i never said if the q'ran was or wasnt true.......all i stated was facts from what they had said.......techniec, my man i can understand wanting thier own state, i mean i fuckin totally agree wit yah bro....every nation, people, religion whatvea the label should have a homeland.....but does that mean that they should kick out the israelis, cause the land is a nation of jewish people........the arab world in the middle east has abt 7 or 8 different countries surroundin israel, why dont they offer the palastinians to live with them.....the otha thing iz they waz offered the west bank and i think like 50% of the golan heights as u even said........so what completely bothers the fuck out of me, is why the hell did arafat recline the offer after thats what he wanted and thet fuckin gave it to him........why why why why why????.......that land was thiers brotha.......it had the palastinians name written on it, but know they wanted jerusalem.........i mean its a joke, im not tryin to offend you but, were sittin here talkin if u will, and they were offered land by the israeli governemnt and didnt take it........it doestn make one piece of sense at all........hollllllllllllllla kedd
peace

techniec

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2002, 02:02:33 AM »
yo like i said i recognize israels right to exists, i think the PLO is fuckin up rite now, in many aspects they bringing this war upon themselves, then guaranteeing martyrdom to suicide bombers, what happened to the Bismarks of the world?